• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

Aeon Psyche said:
There are quite a few errors there. But you've summed up good things too.
Just to name one of those things that aren't correct, "Sex is sacred, it's our most powerful creative force." <--- I'd say it's love.

Well, it's a bit presumptuous to call your opinion a fact! ;) (Although I agree with you in this case)

2C-T-21 has caused a death, I believe... granted, it was a massively huge dose, but still, assume it is more dangerous than most of the 2C-Xs.

Xorkoth said:
2C-T-21 has caused a death, I believe... granted, it was a massively huge dose, but still, assume it is more dangerous than most of the 2C-Xs.

I'm pretty sure that 2C-T-21 is not responsible for any reported deaths. It was 2C-T-7 that caused those couple of deaths in row back in 04/05. But they were large doses, mixed with alcohol and whatnot.

2C-T-21 caused one death but the dose the guy took is unknown. It's one of the things that caused operation web tryp.

I enjoy 2C-T-21 quite a bit, but I think that even though it's a very mild sort of psychedelic a lot of it comes from set and setting. I've had some very nice moments on it, but I've also had wasted trips where nothing really came out of it at all and I may as well have just stayed sober. My sweet spot is about 8-10 mg I think, I've tried both 12 and 14 mg doses and both times had a somewhat faint sort of uneasiness to it I didn't like. But I get plenty out of my 8 and 10 mg doses anyway, I don't really feel the need to push this one up any higher. There are better things out there for that.

I agree that it carries virtually no body load for the most part, but I do think it has a bit too much body energy going on. It could also stand to be a couple of hours shorter, too, but now I'm just nitpicking.

A question, though, has anyone tried mixing this with mushrooms? I'm hesitant to bother mixing anything else with this but I have a good feeling about mushrooms...

2C-T-21 caused one death but the dose the guy took is unknown. It's one of the things that caused operation web tryp.

Yes, as I recall it was a quadriplegic man who had purchased a vial of the compound online and proceeded to dose using his tongue. Not exactly symmetrical to a healthy person consuming a known dosage. The symptoms reported by the ER staff were similar to those from serotonin syndrome.

is that from the MAO properties of the compound or is it also a monoamine releaser?

I had a sample of 6.5 mgs of 2CT21. Took it at 11:00 AM and started feeling the effects at 45 minutes. By 2 hours in the full effect of that dose was apparent. More empathogenic than psychedelic. Actually I kept thinking it was a trip without the trip. There were moments of emotions listening to music and I realized this substance would be better taken with other people but I was alone. I had a friend email me that I hadn't talked to in a while and I felt a loving type connection on an emotional level. My wife had called me at 5 hours in, we were in a little bit of a fight, but I was able to answer the phone and talk openly. Since I was staying at my parents house while they were away a neighbor came by that I hadn't seen in a while and it was very easy to talk and catch up. Normally on other more psychedelic trips the thought of a neighbor at the door would have created much anxiety and no ability to carry a normal conversation. Not so on the 2CT21. I felt normal but tripping if that makes sense. No anxiety or fear but a definate stimulation. No body load other than that trippy feeling in my chest. It gradually wore off and was done by hour 7-8.

I think this is the only phen that I thought (for me) was not necessary to use. There are more empathogenic phens or more trippy ones to use so unless one is in a group of people it seemed to be sort of a waste of time. I have no desire to go higher but I'm very glad I visited for that day. I had heard it was like a psychedelic with training wheels.

there once was this foolhardy guy who explored the cognition-enhancing properties of 2C-T-21 by taking sub- and milligram doses as nootropics daily for several years. i guess the drug worked, since he wisened up enough to ban himself from a certain King Murple-owned 'forum'. one of the best materials out there if you can work with the subtle energies.

LOL Nanobrain. ;) Seriously though I had read your descriptions before trying the 21 to get the most out of it as I know you are a fan of it. I'm not thinking I'm advanced enough to channel the subtle energies but I made sure there were no blockages based off of your suggestions. Then I remember thinking if I had anymore I'd give it to Nanobrain. :) All I had is one small sample given to me a few years ago. I still believe it works best with other people involved than a solo spiritual experience but who knows. I was prepared for the subtle nature of it though and it had a few gifts to give at that level.

is that from the MAO properties of the compound or is it also a monoamine releaser?

My guess is as an MAO inhibitor and serotonin agonist, but that's a pretty complicated case, so who knows. Recall that DOB can kill in high doses yet has no monoamine releasing properties, extreme serotonin agonism (especially if it's full agonism) can be very dangerous.

I had a chance to try about ~6mg 2C-T-21 and take some rolls about 7 hours down the line...I would say the synergy was quite well. The combination gave me a nostalgic feeling that reminded me of when I candyflipped.

All in all, I'd say it's a substance I'd like to find out more about.

Last night was my first experience with 2C-T-21. After ingesting 10mg as an experimental dosage, I prepared myself for what I had expected to be a "trip", as I had falsely been expecting effects more like the 2C-x family. Unlike 2C-B, 2C-E and 2C-I, the effects were vastly different. At around T+1, I experienced a light overall color change in my vision, not in the colors of things, but as if a filter had been placed over my eyes. Slight chills were apparent at this point.

At T+1.5, I noticed more empathogenic effects, such as the desire to embrace people I love, but not be overly expressive about it. At no point did I feel that I should be embracing and expressing my love for people who I actually did not love, such as I have experienced with MDMA. With these increased empathogenic effects, I found myself more talkative than usual.

At T+2.5, I put in a movie and ate some chocolate. My enjoyment of food seemed to be increased slightly, which was a wonderful surprise since I am used to not eating much during a typical "trip" besides fruit. Unfortunately, by T+3, I had fallen asleep. Dreams were very vivid and happy with people that I care about, but have not seen in quite some time. Emotional state during the dreams was also very loving.

Waking up at T+11.5, all effects are gone or at least not apparent. My mood is upbeat and ready for the day.

A few things to mention: I have found out in the past that I am naturally more tolerate to 2C-x phenethlyamines. My first ingestion of 2C-I was 20mg and I had no apparent affects. I did not experience an actual "trip" until I ingested 30mg. Next, with 2C-T-21, I experienced no pupil dilation, visual distortment (hallucinations) or change in mentality as I understand it to be a tripping mentality and found that because of this, 2C-T-21 could be a great drug for those who choose to be "secret dosers". Personally, I am very excited to try this phenethylamine in higher doses to discover which effects will change and which effects will be enhanced.

Wrote a trip report for Erowd about 2C-T-21 & amphetamine. Gave me an insight into why women (well mrs f&b!) get so much pleasure from shopping. Very strange stuff

tobala said:
This is why the French invented the guillotine...

I gather you're not in the Murple fan club then? =D

Hey jack, i dont know if anyone welcomed you to BL yet, so WELCOME <3
All your posts so far have been very informative, on topic, well worded etc. Just what we love over here.

Anyway onto my question...
I think this is the only phen that I thought (for me) was not necessary to use. There are more empathogenic phens or more trippy ones to use so unless one is in a group of people it seemed to be sort of a waste of time. .

I always thought of 2c-t-21 as an empathogen (i've never tried it personally, my assumption is based on what i have read.)
Which PEA do you find more empathogenic?

Hey jack, i dont know if anyone welcomed you to BL yet, so WELCOME <3
All your posts so far have been very informative, on topic, well worded etc. Just what we love over here.

Anyway onto my question...

I always thought of 2c-t-21 as an empathogen (i've never tried it personally, my assumption is based on what i have read.)
Which PEA do you find more empathogenic?

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement Delsyd. If I may say I enjoy your informative posts as well. Many others here too. I try and post thoughful posts. I'm not in a rush to reach 50 just because. And I would never ask "what the hell did I just take" LOL I think respect goes a long way when we enter someone elses house (this board). I've lurked here for years and kept the same name I am on other boards. Closely approaching 50 years old I have a colorful history of substances I've stumbled upon.

Back to 2CT21, like E=mc Shulgin stated I also did not express love to people I didn't love using this substance. But I felt love in a deep way for people that I did love. Now with MDMA or MDEA I often felt love for people that either were strangers or that I did not like so I think those two are more empathogenic. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though. So I think I would categorize 2CT21 just below those two substances. Another may be 2CT2 but that was also psychedelic as well.. The minor visuals with 2CT21 were different for me than other psychedelics. They were slightly triangular but very faint.

I do have to say that I may have taken MDMA 3 times since 1985. I was living in Texas back then and some real fine Adam and Eve were around. One tablet was 120 mgs of real MDMA. I will say the bootleg versions I tried those 3 times after that time period were real, but probably only about 60-80 mgs a pill or powder dose. Damn black market! That period in the early 1980's was a fine time andd legal. So over a two year period I indulged once a week.

I think 2CT21 has potential as Nanobrain states. I'm not sure how to completely work with it and only had one sample to go on. I do like reading the trip reports though.

I have tried t-21 at 8-10 mgs
It reminds me of 2c-c at 20-30 mgs for the lack of bodyload but its main effects seemed not psychedelic to me, it felt more like a stimulant or an empatogen, like methylone or mephedrone
Also, very slow come up. Two hours in I was still feeling almost nothing.
No appetite supression at all. I felt like eating some cheese in the middle of it and it felt just right unlike with other phens.
Really interesting chem.

im hoping to try this one soon.
it really intrigues.

ive found most PEA's ive tried (2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-c etc) to be slightly empathogenic, but also psychedelic.
It would be interesting to try a 2c that is just empathogenic without being psychedelic.

What about higher doses 2ct21, do visuals and deeper thoughts start to become more apparant then?

I've taken 2c-t-21 up to 22mg, and the visuals and deep thoughts definetely start to kick in more starting at about 16mg. The visuals were of a different quality than anything I've experienced before or since. I aslo experienced some odd disassociative-like feelings too, as others have discussed. Not sure quite how to explain it though.

This was a couple years ago so I don't remember it too well, but if you have any other questions just ask.

any body load with this one?

I tend to get nausea on pretty much every psychedelic.

Either way i think ill try this one in the next couple weeks. 10-12mg for the first go.