• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

How stable is this chemical in solution?

I got a good amount of 2C-T-21 that id like to add to solution for easier dosing with the small dosage range and my cheap-o chinese .001 scale.

If I were to add 50mg to a solution of 100 proof Vodka (as 190 everclear is illegal in CA and I dont feel like paying $30 for a whole bottle of 151 run), would it degrade quickly?

the rule of thumb for 2c's is that they are VERY stable in salt form or solution. so you're good to go.

i have kept 2C-T-21 in solution for up to a couple months without any noticeable degradation.

ive kept some in baggie for years and although i havent tried it it looks the same as it ever did.

2C-T-21 sounds wonderful! Very interested in it after reading the reports here and on Erowid.

As far as I can tell this chemical was only available a few times for a short period, and has not been available for some time… seems that a single death from a very stupid incident may have scared some folks off (someone stuck their tongue into a vial of pure chemical, most likely a massive overdose).

However, since it is still not scheduled in many places (including most of Europe, and even the USA, as far as I can tell), is it reasonable to assume it may experience a comeback sometime soon?

Is the synthesis much more difficult than the existing available 2C's? This one seems ripe for rediscovery!

i sure hope so. it was one of my favorites.... very versatile drug with a large range of effects depending on dosage.

[/uselesspost]

..I just came across ~120mg of this along w some other less explored RCs in my old collection that I had in storage i had been looking for for a couple years now. I only got to try it maybe half a dozen times, from what I recall it was very subtle but I remember really enjoyng mixing it with other phens, think I used to always use it in combo w other 2cs so.I have little to no experience of it on its own.

I was excited to have found it, so I took a 12mg dose which was nice and relaxing trip, but a little light for my taste even though that falls on the hugh end of shulgins dose range.very subtle and gentle, but sort of a flat trip w not much insight or depth to it. Overall a positive experience- iguess I was expecting more of a trip like the other thios,

On the other hand, it was a huge plus that I found myself at a family bbq for most of the experience and interacted w fam completely fine and clear headed. I had no hangover on it, and I found it to actually increase my appetite significantly. Slept like a baby that night, and felt great upon awakening.

Granted, I got the stuff circa 04. It was sealed in a vial kept in a controlled temp unit, but I suppose it could have lost potency.as its almost a decade old.

Any suggestions from people more experienced with this old guy on what other compounds make for a good combo w it? Or perhaps I am looking for the wrong effects and should try using it in small doses as a nootropic or mood enhancer? It really does have a subtle but pleasurable mood lift to it. Thoughts?

Like I said I don't have much, and I haven't seen it around in forever which makes me doubt it will make its way back around soon, if ever. Id like to get the most out of it as I see greeat potential in it. Any suggestions as far as different doses or other compounds it plays well with would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
the shulgin dose range is pretty low for this compound IMO. i've taken it as high as 22mg. at 16mg+ it starts to get visual, with the same sort of spaced out flavor that 2C-T-4 has. 18mg was probably my sweet spot.

I just got a small amount of this as a gift from someone who didn't want it. Lucky me! I was wondering if anyone had tried combining it with 2C-I? I feel that a small amount of 2C-I could increase the euphoric elements, but I haven't tried it and won't if someone says something like "no, it muddies it up and screws with the goodness"

I decided to take 12mg 2C-T-21 and 2mg 2C-I rectally a short bit ago, right now I have the most awesome body high.

i haven't tried that particular combo, xorky, but it strikes me as being a safe and potentially awesome combo.

there's a good experience report on erowid about combining this stuff with amphetamine, so as far as monoamine interaction is concerned if amphetamine is fine then other phenethylamines should be okay.

i said it a bit further up on this page, but i'll say it again... i always felt like the shulgin dosage range with this stuff was pretty low. i've pushed the dose with 2c-t-21 as high as 22mg, and it felt pretty physically benign at those doses. as well, it gets a very awesome visual component to it. in one particular trip i remember staring at this dali painting i had on my wall, and all of the debris above the clock was floating around my room. was a very visually beautiful experience.... i think i was on like 16mg or18mg for that experience. i wish i kept better notes of my old trips.... that was about 7 years ago so its hard to say for sure how much i took.

tumblr_ldd6d3a51N1qe0d87o1_400.png

I'm sort of writing a report on this as I go, I am getting really drawn into reading stuff though. This has been a very pleasurable experience.

^ Exciting! I've always enjoyed reading your trip reports so I look forward to seeing a new one!

I took notes and wrote a section, have to still write the rest. Overall it wasn't super exciting but it felt SO GOOD, and I combined routes of administration and added a total of 3mg of 2C-I over the course of the night which I could tell made it a little more mentally fuzzy (in a good way). I'll finish the report sometime soon and post it. :)

Sounds interesting Xorkoth, glad to see you around these parts again by the way. I look forward to reading the tr.

2c-t-21 was something I was always interested in but never got around to obtaining. Have a bit of a backlog of stuff I've been wanting to taste but just haven't had the time. But perhaps one day...

2c-t-21 was something I was always interested in .

Same boat myself. Want to do it but it is backlogged/never got to it. Almost did this summer but couldn't figure out a dose that spoke to me or the friend I was with that night so maybe this spring. Interesting to read that some BLers recommend a much higher dose than Shulgin...wait WTF am I talking about...that is pretty standard procedure as most BLers think Shulgin low-balled the dose big time on every one of his compounds. I'll try it this year along with 2C-P. These are the only two left (available to me) in the 2C family that I want to test but haven't actually taken for a spin....unless someone sends me some 2C-iP. Wasn't that supposed to come out this year or last year?

I don't agree that Shulgin low-balled his doses. For me he's mostly spot on.

yeah, 2C-iP has been available from one EU vendor for quite a while, doesn't sound too exciting unfortunately. 2C-P though, wauw, only tried it once and it's amazing if you ask me.

Would love the chance for a stab at 2CT-21 too.