View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does 2C-P cause significant nausea/discomfort?

Will be trying this one soon and I just want to know how the come-up compares to, say, 2c-e.
Do people usually get nauseous on this? Is the come-up as hellish as 2c-e?

^the comeup can be as nausea inducing as 2C-E. not only that, but the comeup is more drawn out. the comeup wasn't as consistently as uncomfortable as 2C-E was though.... my mileage even varies so of course yours might ;)

Will be trying this one soon and I just want to know how the come-up compares to, say, 2c-e.
Do people usually get nauseous on this? Is the come-up as hellish as 2c-e?

I get horrible nausea from 2ce, projectile vomiting for 2 hours or so. It's forced me not to ever try it again. But 2cp has never gave me nausea, and I've taken some pretty extreme doses. However my friend, who is fairly experienced with psychs once threw up from 2cp. He said he felt fine afterwards, but it was an isolated incident. He's taken it at least 5 or 6 times, and it was only that once. Taken orally it comes on slow, which probably has something to do with it. Everyone is different though.

There is much less nausea than with 2C-E. In fact I haven't had any nausea at all. Not that I find 2C-E to be overwhelmingly nauseating either, it just has the potential for some on the come up. But 2CP has such a long come up (at least 2 and a half to 3 hours for me) that there is plenty of time to acclimatize.

Agreed, the one time I did 2c-p it was reminiscent of 2c-e in a lot of ways, except there was no pronounced nausea.

Has anyone else tried sub-psychedelic 2C-P in combination with amphetamine? I'm on 20 mg mixed amphetamine salts (orally with antacids to increase absorption) and ~3 mg plugged (for me a plus 1 - 1.5ish dose of 2C-P). It's very much not a trip but it's still something special - like amphetamine but with a hell of a lot more verve. I'm getting little skin chills I normally wouldn't get at this dose of amphetamine and my thoughts have a lot more enthusiasm. It's like the echos of a much more intense stimulated rolling experience. Everything is sort of subtly crackling with pre-orgasm sensitivity. I feel like I could function and interact in an entirely sober way if I needed to and just be digging it in the background. However, that's not something I have to do today so I imagine I won't be able to resist increasing the dose of each to flesh the thing out (I think 2 mg more 2C-P in another hour and 10 - 20 mg more amphetamine could up the amplitude without tipping it over into psychedelia proper). In any case it seems like a cheap way to get more out of a day of Adderall.

Last edited:
Had a horrible time with this substance. Ignorantly eyeball a dosed, and subsequently overdosed. Had a terrible time, threw up several times and experienced severely high blood pressure, followed by a severe headache.

This substance just feels dirty. It feels synthetic, feels heavy on the body. In my honest opinion, I felt as though this substance was simply too potent to be put through the human body. Sure, everyone reacts differently, but some chemicals are just too much of a strain on the body to be fully enjoyed.

Closed eyed visuals were extremely pleasant, but opened was another story. Very demonic, saw skulls and tribal heads everywhere. At night time when it got dark, I felt as though I was being haunted. Very eerie feeling, though I managed to enjoy it somewhat.

You have no standing to say how this chemical "just feels" since you openly admit to recklessly eyeballing an extremely potent chemical and subsequently overdosing. How a chemical feels in extreme overdose is not a proper experience off of which to base your perception of it. Come on, you could have taken anywhere up to 20mg+ of a chemical that gives people strong +3 experiences in the single mg range and you don't expect it to be synthetic and dirty?

last night i gave two test subjects 15mg told them not to eat their doses all at once and as soon as i lveave the room they both snorted 15mg and one had a freakout while the other had a dandy time.

that's what you get for not listening to the man with the chems i guess

You have no standing to say how this chemical "just feels" since you openly admit to recklessly eyeballing an extremely potent chemical and subsequently overdosing. How a chemical feels in extreme overdose is not a proper experience off of which to base your perception of it. Come on, you could have taken anywhere up to 20mg+ of a chemical that gives people strong +3 experiences in the single mg range and you don't expect it to be synthetic and dirty?

Of course I expect it to feel dirty in such a condition, I'm not a moron(Edit - Clearly I am if I eyeballed a dose). I retook the chemical at 10mg, this time weighing the amount before dosing, and it still felt dirty. High blood pressure, the feeling of metallic running through my veins. It felt as though my veins were expanding to extreme points, so badly that I felt as though they could pop inside my skull at any moment.

Every time I mention I eyeballed the first dose, people go ape shit and automatically throw my experience out the window and completely disregard it as being invalid. I've had many, many experiences with psychedelics and RC's, and this one is no different from any of the 2C's, it feels cold and synthetic on the body. Obviously it's synthetic, but not all synthetic substances have that feeling to them. Overall, it's just not a very fun chemical. It has potential, but I'd imagine at the very low levels.

Last edited:
you felt like your veins were expanding to extreme points and felt dirty because you took a huge overdose, not because you took 2c-p. Take 8mg orally and come back here with the same experience and then I'll put some stock into it. TBH, I am throwing your experience out the window and disregarding it as completely valid because I have no idea how much you did.

you felt like your veins were expanding to extreme points and felt dirty because you took a huge overdose, not because you took 2c-p. Take 8mg orally and come back here with the same experience and then I'll put some stock into it. TBH, I am throwing your experience out the window and disregarding it as completely valid because I have no idea how much you did.

8mg? I took 10mg and felt just as dirty and unhealthy as when I overdosed. The feeling of it is clearly one of potency, so much so I feel it's definitely not a good chemical to be using. It's simply too potent for the human body to be digesting. That's just my personal opinion though, everyone's body is different.

The feeling of it is clearly one of potency, so much so I feel it's definitely not a good chemical to be using. It's simply too potent for the human body to be digesting. That's just my personal opinion though, everyone's body is different.
Wouldn't this disqualify LSD as too potent to be ingesting? Somehow I doubt that this is the point you're really intending to make. I'm not sure you've articulated your defense of your opinion the way you intended. Not that that's necessary, but it seemed like that's what you wanted to do so I thought I should note my reaction (not intending to be a smart ass here, just to give you your honest shot).

Wouldn't this disqualify LSD as too potent to be ingesting? Somehow I doubt that this is the point you're really intending to make. I'm not sure you've articulated your defense of your opinion the way you intended. Not that that's necessary, but it seemed like that's what you wanted to do so I thought I should note my reaction (not intending to be a smart ass here, just to give you your honest shot).

Yeah, I'm a bit tired and not really thinking straight.

Granted, LSD is more potent, being active in Micrograms, as oppose to Milligrams. I guess what I was getting at, is the body load of 2c-P is very heavy, it feels as though it takes a toll on the body. It just feels like a strain to process physically. So much so, that when I was peaking I simply decided to flush all of it. I had come to the conclusion that I can't be responsible for people taking this substance. I hated the feeling, and wouldn't feel right giving it to people knowing full well how badly I reacted to it.

For me, 2c-P has the BEST body high out of all of the 2c's. Sex on 2c-P is fucking amazingly hands down one of the best feelings I've ever experienced, it made me more sensitive than MDMA, it simply must be tried.

We used 2c-p at 8,11,12 mg recently. Some body load is present, but managable. 8 for my friend and 11 for me was barely +2, 12mg for my another friend was totally solid +3. He called it "kind substance" for some reason, in comparison with LSD being not very "kind". Overall, this is pretty nice substance, but I had some headaches and huge tiredness after.

I just want to say that i have seen only a few reports of vaporizing 2c-p, and wanted to give my opinion.

Vaporizing 2c-p is my absolute favorite route of ingestion. it has a really fast 2 minute come up, and levels off into a nice 6-8 hour trip. The 3 hour come up time is just a real turn-off for me, and snorting it just burns so fucking bad. when i smoke it, i usually smoke 2 milligrams at a time, and repeat until i'm at my desired level of psychedelia. 2c-p is the first 2c-x that I've tried, and i do have to say that while i love it, it has yet to blow my mind anymore than high doses of LSD or any of the stronger tryptamines(IMO strong ones like 4-AcO-DMT are far more mind bending than 2c-p). My highest doses were 13 milligrams orally and about 10 milligrams smoked over the course of two hours(that was a pretty intense time). all in all, i really do love this compound and plan to keep it in my collection for a long time. it really does become almost like the perfect psychedelic for me, especially when smoked; its not to ego shattering to me, and it has spectacular open and closed eye visuals.

I find 2C-P has no more of a body load than LSD really. There is something there, but the body energy is comfortable and manageable. 2C-I has a far stronger bodyload than 2C-P in my experience.

I just want to say that i have seen only a few reports of vaporizing 2c-p, and wanted to give my opinion.

Vaporizing 2c-p is my absolute favorite route of ingestion. it has a really fast 2 minute come up, and levels off into a nice 6-8 hour trip. The 3 hour come up time is just a real turn-off for me, and snorting it just burns so fucking bad. when i smoke it, i usually smoke 2 milligrams at a time, and repeat until i'm at my desired level of psychedelia. 2c-p is the first 2c-x that I've tried, and i do have to say that while i love it, it has yet to blow my mind anymore than high doses of LSD or any of the stronger tryptamines(IMO strong ones like 4-AcO-DMT are far more mind bending than 2c-p). My highest doses were 13 milligrams orally and about 10 milligrams smoked over the course of two hours(that was a pretty intense time). all in all, i really do love this compound and plan to keep it in my collection for a long time. it really does become almost like the perfect psychedelic for me, especially when smoked; its not to ego shattering to me, and it has spectacular open and closed eye visuals.

how do you smoke it?

Status
Not open for further replies.