• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

I tried 4-AcO-MET on top of 2C-D once, and to my surprise it didn't seem to blend well. Could definitely have been the idiosyncrasy of that particular trip though, or the ratios I used, It's hard to judge on one go, but it has made me hesitant to try similar combos hencewith.
I’ve tried mixing 4-HO-MET with 2C-B a few times now and I typically find that the 4-HO completely overpowers the 2C-B. I just go from tripping on 2C-B to tripping on 4-HO-MET with no notable synergy.

I’ve tried mixing 4-HO-MET with 2C-B a few times now and I typically find that the 4-HO completely overpowers the 2C-B. I just go from tripping on 2C-B to tripping on 4-HO-MET with no notable synergy.
Yeah that's kind of how I'd describe it too. It was just like two separate trips happening at the same time, and neither of them full-bodied because I took slightly smaller doses of each. Not synergistic. After the 2C-D wore off I was just wired from the tail of the 4-AcO-MET.

I got a hundo grammaroonies of 2ce coming my way in the form of 10mg pills. I was wondering the following:

I am very experienced with low-medium dose psychedelics. I have a low tolerance, and stick to 100-150ug acid, 2-3.5g shrooms, 20-35 4subtryp. I don’t plan on changing my modus operandi here, especially not with a new psychedelic, and one that scares me a little (only ever taken 2ci and 2cb fly in the pheny family).

What would a good oral starter dose for a lightweight like me be? 10mg?

An annoying thing is I can only get pills, something I generally avoid, but in this case the availability of a clear net vendor superseded my desire to search out pure powder. But I don’t plan on taking this drug in only 10mg increments, I would rather start with 10 and add 3-6 depending on feeling. From what I understand pills are often unevenly dosed within the pill itself, so splitting a pill in two will not necessarily give me 50/50. Is that correct? In that case I imagine the best is to dissolve an entire pill in water or alcohol. But then I’m left with possible leftover. Do you think 2ce will store well dissolved in alcohol for a few months to a year in an amber vial in the freezer?

Otherwise are reputable clearnet vendors pretty good at regular pill dosing? That is, is stated 10mg often 10mg? Or can it possibly be the double (or half) from one pill to the next? I have no idea how the pills are created, if it is a machine dosing each pill, or a person in a lab coat. Or a rabbit that they feed drugs and it poops out perfectly dosed pills…

Otherwise are reputable clearnet vendors pretty good at regular pill dosing? That is, is stated 10mg often 10mg? Or can it possibly be the double (or half) from one pill to the next? I have no idea how the pills are created, if it is a machine dosing each pill, or a person in a lab coat. Or a rabbit that they feed drugs and it poops out perfectly dosed pills…
From my experience you can almost never trust pill-pressers whether they're selling on the clearnet or the darknet. I've had so many pills lab-tested (most of them were from "reputable" vendors) and nearly all of them were either under/overdosed or there was a significant dosage spread. For example, I bought a bunch of 15mg 2C-E pills from a clearnet vendor 5-6 years ago, had three of them tested and they came back as 8.9mg, 9.2mg and 13.4mg respectively. Similar things happened to me with 2C-B, DOM, 4-FMA, 4-MMC, and many different ecstasy pills. If I were you I'd treat your pills as 10mg, dissolve all of them in a solvent and dose volumetrically. This way you have a steady concentration and you can titrate your way up in small increments. If you use ethanol as your solvent and keep the solution cold you can store 2C-E for quite a while without having to worry about potency loss.

I don't disagree with the above recommendation, except I might suggest you dissolve a smaller number of pills at once so that you don't have to store it as liquid for so long and in case you overdilute it or something else goes wrong.
Just...you might not want to dissolve 100 grammaroonies at once. That is a veritable shitload of 2ce. Unless you happen to mean 100 mg, which is a more reasonable amount.

As far as dosing, my preferences are basically right in like with you. 1-2 hits of acid, less than 30 mg of certain 4-sub tryptamines.
2ce was my first RC trip and I started with 12 mg (powder), weighed very accurately on an analytical balance in a lab setting. Given your lack of confidence in the pressed pills, you might try to start with 8-10 mg in case the actual dose is higher.

Consider trying an "allergy test" with a small fraction of a pill first.

Thanks for the answers.

Definitely talking microgrammaroonies, my bad on that, hope I didn’t make anyone envious.

So yeah seems like sound advice. I will dilute one “10mg” pill in alcohol, take a tiny test (I always do, often a week before to not create any sort of tolerance), then the day of take half of my dilution, and add a quarter at a time after, possibly dissolving another pill to redose small amounts (is that what you mean by “titrate your way up in small increments,” psychestim?).

I wasn’t nearly as nervous about first times with other rcs ive taken (either out of ignorance in the case of nbome, dmt, and 2ci, or because I’ve taken ones with pretty easy-going safety profiles) but reading up on the dosage/response curve to this one makes me want to be careful.

I would suggest doing your allergy test a week or so before like you said. But for titrating up - I think that advice is best for the *next* trip. If you take 10 mg or less and it's underwhelming, you might be better off just waiting for the next trial to dose a little higher. Tolerance develops rapidly and 2ce has a pretty long duration from a single dose

Yeah, and you DEFINITELY do not want to overdo 2C-E it's a wild one. Generally speaking 10mg is probably going to be ok. I find it gets pretty hairy over 22mg.

I personally wont touch it again, but in my college days I had a few experiences at 25mg. Very intense. Also fyi it synergize with almost everything so take care there as well.

The most profoundly, overwhelmingly psychedelic trip of my life was on 2C-E, the second time I did it. It was my second +4 experience and I doubt I will ever again experience another in your face, ego death, complete psychedelic experience like that. Which is fine, it was extremely difficult and terrifying, but oh so worth it.
What dosage was this at?

Yeah i mean high dose 2C-E is really intense and mentally alot to prepare for. Back in my early twenties i was really gung ho about giving me ego a real walloping and ive kinda been there and done that at this point so im just gonna be aiming for more modest trips in general. Ive got 30mgs of material right now and what im thinking is i will combine it with a dissociative to get the most mileage out of it.

2C-E ~ 10mgs
Flourexetamine ~ 250mgs

Im gonna plug them at the same moment dissolving the drugs into 4mls of water and using a 5ml oral syringe. This is gonna be the recipe for a truly profound breakthru im thinking, pretty sure the FXE is gonna ramp up the 2C-E experience to a significant degree with the synergy. Also i'll be able to get three strong trips out of my sample...

It's pretty mysterious (as of: who knows what's going on scientifically talking right now) how a little change in the molecular structure of a PEA (or well, a tryptamine, lysergamide...) can create such profound subjective/objective changes, specially in terms of different visuals and different psychological overtones (2c-c being light and chill, 2c-e consensually consider "darker", deeper)...

pretty fascinating, because that surely means why barely have an idea of what's going on the brain, because I doubt that those changes could be explained just in terms of molecular affinity of receptors we already know (dopamine, adrenergic, 5-ht subtypes...)
surely scientist will come over with some interesting stuff these next years, now that the psychedelic science is "skyrocketing"

I would like to try 2C-E but honestly I didn't find any clearnet vendor offering it and I'm not pro-dark-web, so...:frustrated: I guess I'll must wait till something changes in the market or maybe I'll know some interesting person :laughing: :laughing: (not asking for sources.. just saying).

2C-E has disappeared... in fact the 2C-Xs have totally disappeared from the clearnet. You can find some on the darkweb but I don't know about 2C-E. I don't use the darkweb, either.

What dosage was this at?

18mg, orally. My second time at 18mg, the first time was wildly strong, crazy perceptual distortions, profound audio distortion, but no ego loss at all. Subsequent experiences at 18mg (well, I tried it one more time at 18mg) produced a very strong trip more like the first one. In fact that was the only time I've ever had any ego loss like that on any phenethylamine... it was a very tryptamine-esque ego death. But also felt like the same drug, just like I somehow fell into a loop that resulted in a very different sort of experience.

maybe just write "mg" if you mean milligram? a microgram is 1/1000 of a milligram. if you express your question in a precise way you are more likely to get a helpful answer.
Argh, totally, my bad again. Milligramaroonies it is. But you know what I meant. I know what I meant :)

Xokorth, I am in Europe and a certain clear shop still sells 2c-e in pill form. I received them and though I haven’t reagent tested it yet so I can’t say for sure that it’s the right stuff, they are reputable vendor, according to review sites.

Last edited:
Can you describe how your pills look like? Perhaps beige with a faint break-line and no logo?
Purple, break line, no logo, from what I can see they look slightly irregular in shape compared to the regularity of the LL pills I have bought, they come in a ten pack minimum, in a clear plastic aluminum backed pill holder (like medication often is) with no writing on the packaging indicating what it is. It is identical to what is pictured on their site (which I obvs can’t indicate!).

Purple, break line, no logo, from what I can see they look slightly irregular in shape compared to the regularity of the LL pills I have bought, they come in a ten pack minimum, in a clear plastic aluminum backed pill holder (like medication often is) with no writing on the packaging indicating what it is. It is identical to what is pictured on their site (which I obvs can’t indicate!).
Ah okay, I have seen those on Reddit recently.

Yeah, and you DEFINITELY do not want to overdo 2C-E it's a wild one. Generally speaking 10mg is probably going to be ok. I find it gets pretty hairy over 22mg.

I personally wont touch it again, but in my college days I had a few experiences at 25mg. Very intense. Also fyi it synergize with almost everything so take care there as well.
I know what you mean. Once took 25mg (after working up to it). Very interesting trip which I really liked, but havent revisited because of the sheer intensity.

Argh! 10mg pill (so unknown quantity) is purgatory dose for me. 5.5 hours in and I don’t know what to do with myself. 2 hour come up, Minimally psychedelic, buzzy feeling all over like lsd but very uninteresting headspace, practically no oevs, and cevs are a stretch (I have cevs sober pretty frequently), with no colors to anything. It all feels like cold euphoria. There were a few blissful moments, shifted perception of my body, energy orgasms, but not worth the rest of the boredom (the proof: I haven’t even fully come down and I’m on my phone writing about it). Reminds me of the bleh moxy makes me feel. Next time won’t be for a long time because this didn’t get me excited, but I’ll maybe try 13mg.