• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange, because his experiences should be clouded from other drugs, and certainly from other doses, like 10mg insufflated and 20mg oral, or 20mg + ketamine, not just 6mg.

Last edited:
Well his 20mg trip wsa clouded by ketamine
his 10mg isufflated trip might have still had some residual tolerance from the DOI a few days prior.

But to have a full blown trip from 6mg is still quite surprising.
He is no light weight when it comes to psychs (like i said earlier, he took 8mg of DOI, which is a pretty hefty dose)

I think 2ce is just pretty eratic with its dosing the way 2ct7 is.
With t7 some people trip fully from 25mg while others need twice as much.
And ive seen the same variation from 2c-e.

Some psychs are a bit more predictable with their dosing. 2c-e doesnt seem to be one of those.

Does this compound downgrade when keep at room temperature? I have found that powder stored in freezer is much more effective. Or is it cause of humidity and so on?

to have a full blown trip from 6mg is still quite surprising.
He is no light weight when it comes to psychs (like i said earlier, he took 8mg of DOI, which is a pretty hefty dose)

I think 2ce is just pretty eratic with its dosing the way 2ct7 is.
With t7 some people trip fully from 25mg while others need twice as much.
And ive seen the same variation from 2c-e.

Some psychs are a bit more predictable with their dosing. 2c-e doesnt seem to be one of those.

I'm just coming down from sampling 2C-E for my first time last night. Since it was my first time, I sampled a modest 5 mg, and was fortunately surprised. =D

This is some potent shit!
I wouldn't call it quite a full blown trip as I definitely could have done more, but with my little experience, I'd say 10 mg should be enough for any first timers wondering how much to try out at first.
I only expected slightly higher than threshold effects at 5 mg, but 9 hours later I still have apparent visual distortion and I feel great.

I wonder if I'm sensitive to 2C-E?

With 2C-T-7 I tried a pre-weighed 20 mg dose from a friend for my first and only experiment thus far, and I found that rather intense with a noticeable body load. Some people need more than twice that?! Since people compare 2C-E and 2C-T-7, I wonder if there is any connection that would explain my apparent sensitivity to these two 2C-x compounds compared to other 2C-x compounds.

I have taken quite a few doses of 2C-I over 40 mg and never got much out of it. Little visuals also.

I tried 2C-B once as well and found 15 mg was very weak but showed potential.

5 mg of 2C-E was very recreational. I can see low doses of 2C-E being great for going out actually! Maybe mixed with MDMA? I'll have to look into it.
It may have been because of the low dose, but I noticed a few things that I think may be out of the ordinary for 2C-E? Such as...

Great euphoria!

and

No body load!

Anyone else have experiences with low doses of 2C-E?

I can't wait to try out some higher doses in the upcoming months! I understand why 2C-E was placed on the pedestal with the other "magical half-dozen" as I can tell 2C-E is going to be one of my favourite psychedelics.

Last edited:
low dose oral i assume? Yes. I did 11 mg in a mall with a friend. I still wouldnt call that a trip either. I dont think its very trippy until 13-15. Its got a bit of a strange dose curve. The effects dont increase much per MG until you hit like 19, and then it seems every mg is a lot more.

No body load is noticed on low doses. I have not thrown up with a dose under 20mg.

Euphoria is common in social settings IMO. I find when you are alone you become a cynical objective person but when with other people, or out in the open, you find yourself laughing your ass off and being happy as shit.

Also: Can anybody recommend a solid snorted dose, say something that would ballpark be similar to low 20's oral? I've only got like 190mg here in Peru and wanna stretch it. I can measure accurately. I've never snorted it before.

And 3rd. I'm probably gonna try mixing this with some bromo-dragonfly since I have tons of that on hand. Keep an eye out for a report later this week.

Delsym: Halve your oral dose for the nasal equivalent but be prepared for pain beyond you've ever felt and a vicious bodyload. Plug the same amount for a similar effect sans bodyload.

Look forward to your TR but be a lil careful with the BDFLY combo - doesn't sound too great to me but have never had BDFLY so may just be me being a silly goose.

I'm gonna try a sublingual tonight to see how it effects body load. there's one erowid report on how the guy felt no load but the trip was slightly less intense. i'll try 16mg as a start and dissolve it in a bit of water and keep it under my tongue for like 30 mins then spit it out.

the first time i did this drug it was a mind fuck [not a rave drug] the second time was 2 days later [intense visuals] and the third time i did wayyyy too much but had an intense 12 hour visual adventure, it blew my mind in a good way. every time i have done it afterwords has been fun. I hate trying to talk when everyone is on 2c-e conversation is out the window completely.

Delsym: Halve your oral dose for the nasal equivalent but be prepared for pain beyond you've ever felt and a vicious bodyload. Plug the same amount for a similar effect sans bodyload.

Look forward to your TR but be a lil careful with the BDFLY combo - doesn't sound too great to me but have never had BDFLY so may just be me being a silly goose.

Nasal pain i can handle... I'm curious to see the bodyload factor though. I usually throw up on 20+mg oral doses, and not much else negative. But it might be worth a single attempt at like 10mg.

As far as the BDF combo, I have to say so far my experiments with BDF show really lovely mental effects, great mood lift, nice thinking ability, overall just very nice in that regard. But it lacks some visual element. Hence I'd like to try to get the visuals of 2c-e with the pleasurable other effects of the bromo. Plus, I have so much BDF (498mg) on hand that I might as well experiment with it.

I'm thinking doing 750mcg of BDF, I've done 600 and it was nice but needed more. And then doing like 8-10mg of the 2C-E nasally near the 7-8 hour mark of the Bromo. This will be my christmas treat methinks.

. I hate trying to talk when everyone is on 2c-e conversation is out the window completely.

I find that it opens me up more personally , me and some of my friends have had some serious heart to hearts while we were tripping on it. It sets me onto a thought process where I can help figure out the reasons why I perform some of my OCD rituals and what not. For instance after tripping on 2ce the other day Im no longer scarred to touch butter and that has been a problem for me for years. I know its a pretty weird and not so severe but the problems gone none the less. Was the drug a contributing factor , I don't know but I like to think it was

2c-e has a very full spectrum feel to it , its a marvelous psychedelic :)

Ha maybe it could help me with my aversion to cheese.

2C-E deserves repeat trials stat, no doubt bout that.

But to have a full blown trip from 6mg is still quite surprising.

Surprising but not unlikely, IMO. 2C-E is a surprising little guy; I've had 12mg blow me out of this realm into a state of full ego dissolution, and on another occasion 16mg had me tripping face but with my ego still comfortably intact (enough so to interact with the pizza delivery guy).

Not to mention 2C-E's weird neutral character, I personally find similar to my sober mindset, so there are times that I second-guess how hard I'm actually tripping, even though I'm tripping extreme amounts of face.

2C-E is odd, very interesting stuff. :)

All this talk of irregular dose response is making me second guess myself. I have taken 2c-e a couple times. 14mg was a pretty decent trip. Amazing visuals but some pretty bad nausea. Surprisingly little mind fuck. Since then I haven't taken it orally and only once through RA at around 7mg which definitely helped with the nausea.

I plan on taking 16mg sometime soon with 4mg Zofran to kill any nausea (worked really well for 2c-i but it isn't as volatile on my GA tract as 2c-e so we'll see). I'm wondering if I should start lower because I haven't taken it in a long time.

Also, on an unrelated note, is ketamine any good with 2c-e?

Last edited:
2C-E deserves repeat trials stat, no doubt bout that.

i agree.
Its been about 4 years since i last touched it.
And it definately deserves some more trials.

Surprising but not unlikely, IMO. 2C-E is a surprising little guy; I've had 12mg blow me out of this realm into a state of full ego dissolution, and on another occasion 16mg had me tripping face but with my ego still comfortably intact (enough so to interact with the pizza delivery guy).

Not to mention 2C-E's weird neutral character, I personally find similar to my sober mindset, so there are times that I second-guess how hard I'm actually tripping, even though I'm tripping extreme amounts of face.

2C-E is odd, very interesting stuff. :)

Ive had 3 trips on it. Ranging from ~15mg-18-20mg.
The 18-20mg trip destroyed my ego and was not neutral at all.
Very aggressive the way mushrooms can be.

Well i havent touched it since but i think sometime soon ill take it out of the stash box and try ~10mg to start with and work my way from there.

All this talk of irregular dose response is making me second guess myself. I have taken 2c-e a couple times. 14mg was a pretty decent trip. Amazing visuals but some pretty bad nausea. Surprisingly little mind fuck. Since then I haven't taken it orally and only once through RA at around 7mg which definitely helped with the nausea.

I plan on taking 16mg sometime soon with 4mg Zofran to kill any nausea (worked really well for 2c-e but it isn't as volatile on my GA tract as 2c-e so we'll see). I'm wondering if I should start lower because I haven't taken it in a long time.

Also, on an unrelated note, is ketamine any good with 2c-e?

If you have enough to experiment with different dosages , there is nothiong wrong about starting low and working up to higher doses.

And ketamine goes good with every psychs;)
just expect things to get a little more confusing.

Does nitrous tend to create a better headspace for the trip? I have noticed more positive push when taking nitrous with other psyches.

2c-e and nitrous is one of the most intense combos I have ever tried. 2c-x and nitrous seems to be more powerful and longer that lasting than LSD and nitrous which is no slouch in itself as far as intensity goes.

I think I will start out with ~14mg and work my way up. I wanna have a fairly intense experience but nothing too ego shredding.

Last edited:
just a quickie report. I did 19mg with a friend who did 15. It was his first time on 2ce, but not first time on psychs, hes had lots of acid and shrooms.

We walked the waterfront in Lima Peru for the day and had a great time. The visuals on the ocean were amazing and honestly Ive never seen anything so epic before. That was incredible. I also noted that there are parasailing guides who take you up and fly you around, i didnt have the money at the time, but will most definitely be doing some 2CE and parasailing over the coast of Lima.

Good day though, probably will investigate the stuff some more over the coming week. Hopefully to try that BDF combo with the 2ce.

I pushed my second dose of 2C-E from 5 mg to 10 mg on christmas day. My girlfriend did 10 mg too. It was a fun trip but I was surprised it wasn't a little stronger. 5 mg gave me a moderate ++ and so I thought 10 mg would push into +++ territory but it was a strong ++ and maybe a weak +++ during the peak. Someone mentioned the dose response curve doesn't start until you push past 10 mg so I'm going to titrate 2 mg at a time and see how it goes. It was a great trip though, me and my girlfriend had a really fun time, lots of laughter. She noticed some bodyload, felt a little "off", but I was fine. It's really good stuff, can't wait to push these doses!

Status
Not open for further replies.