• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the person, and 10-25 is too huge a range to classify for 2c-e. For me 14mg was a very weak dose, and 20mg was seriously intense.

QFT

2c-e has a very steap dose response curve IME.

The difference between 16mg and 18mg was huge when i tried them.
(though perhaps set ans setting played a role, as they usually do)

on another note altogether, i notice that theres not much of anything on 2ce + MDMA combo. i tried it a couple of days ago and it was amazing. considering doing it again in the not too distant future and wondering if anyone would be interested in a trip report as i generally cant be bothered documenting anything. as it stands, im incapable of comprehending exactly what actually happened to me that night other than that i know it was totally different to anything ive ever experienced before, so it would be nice to have some motivation to document it as it goes.

Id like to see a trip report :)

2ce: Melting Rainbows

personal opinions: i feel like shulgin was definitely right when he called it a "difficult yet worth-while substance". I don't like speedy drugs to begin with, so the body load for me is veeerrry hard to deal with. I've been taking it about once every week to two weeks for a month. This time I tried taking a lighter dose of 8mg. I originally started by eyeballing it (not this time, in the past), which I must've done a pretty good job of b/c the experience was what I expected. i feel very clear headed just overwhelmed by the intensity of the body load and visuals, so that it becomes a chore to open my mouth to talk to my friends. it's also very hard to put my finger on what the visuals are that i'm seeing (b/c smaller amount this time). they look holographic. in the past i've seen huge floating molecules of DNA and skulls with spinal chords attached. I've also experienced some hard core synesthesia on this stuff. generally everything begins to melt in intense rainbow colors with holographs of rainbow everywhere and i feel cracked out.

this is a great way of showing how i feel right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RBqzTclk-M

it's like there's this edge of insanity to everyday household objects that suddenly become sinister.

HarryHaller,

My one and only experience with 2CE was very similar. I was in a time where I'd take anything I could get my hands on, and it was my first experience with any hallucinogen. I snorted 20mg (big mistake). I had a 15 mile drive from my work parking lot to my apartment, and I remember within four minutes of leaving my work I began do see long streaming "melting rainbows" being drug along behind the road signs. The body load was pretty intense, too, as it was hard for me to keep my head up for very long. I was leaned over my steering wheel the last five miles. When I parked my car in front of my apartment, I saw my neighbor come out his front door, grab a pack of smokes from his car, and then walk back and forth along his walkway as he smoked. I had "freezeframes" of him from his door, to the car, back to his porch. By the time I got inside my place, the visuals were in full force. I sat on my couch for eight hours and watched as black, skeletal arms reached out of the floor as if they were trying to come out from underground. These were holographic, as I remember. Because I took such a heavy dose nasally, my trip last a near twenty-four hours. I haven't tried it since, but I know next time I'd measure out my dose. I've heard having others around while they're on it makes the whole experience better. Nice review!

My one and only experience with 2CE was very similar. I was in a time where I'd take anything I could get my hands on, and it was my first experience with any hallucinogen. I snorted 20mg (big mistake). I had a 15 mile drive from my work parking lot to my apartment, and I remember within four minutes of leaving my work I began do see long streaming "melting rainbows" being drug along behind the road signs.

Holy hell, this was your first hallucinogen and you snorted 20mg (!!) and drove (!!!). I'm impressed you survived, but not cool.

Yeah I am going to set the 2ce aside for awhile. It is just far too difficult for me to have fun on. I don't experience any sort of spiritual experiences with it either. I just came across someone with access to many things I want, including LSD, molly, shrooms, and 2cb; so, i will be focusing on those instead.

I just tried 2ce for the first time this weekend. I took 16mg and held it under my tongue (sublingual seemed to speed the onset of 2ci for me) but it started to hurt my tongue a bit so I swallowed after only a couple minutes. It was really fun at first, but it quickly became uncomfortable both physically and emotionally. 2ce seems to be really good at getting deep into your subconscious, which at times can be uncomfortable. I think some of the issues I had were due to bad timing; I had just gotten back from a long and stressful law school admissions test and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. A lot of anxiety was probably manifesting in physical discomfort.

I also had the very strange feeling that there was a disconnect between my brain and parts of my body, especially the hands. It was almost as if there was a delay when I tried to move them, and sometimes it felt like they were being controlled by some kind of external influence. All in all it was a very confusing experience, but I didn't find it profound or constructive like mescaline. Maybe I would get more from a lower dose? I'd like to give it another shot eventually, but the thought of doing so makes me nervous. Of the psychedelic phenethylamines I've tried so far, I would choose 2ci or mescaline over 2ce any day.

2CE is almost completely devoid of introspection for me, its mental effects are so neutral that i often could mistake my condition for sober save the intricate visuals. among the other phens i've done are 2CT7 & 2CB and 2CE seemed the most agreeable with my bipolar nature strangely enough. Granted I never took T7 orally and B basically made me bored after the initial 30 minutes or so. 2CE seems to have a unique bipartisan characteristic lol

Yeah, I only use 2ce for pure introspection when I want to write the most blunt and honest thing i possibly can, in a way that I can tear it apart and reuse it when I'm sober. Works wonders for me like that. Beyond that, I would say low doses (~10mg) are very useful in terms of recreation.

The higher doses you NEED to be willing to think about things IME, intrigue and discovery need to be satisfied or the bodyload and anxiety of trying to ignore things that are interesting your brain gets quite intense. I made the mistake of doing it while already a bit sleepy or generally not in the right mind set, and it wasn't much good at all. And visuals on 2ce dont really interest me beyond the fact that they let me know what im not quite understanding properly and need to inspect further. Once you start understanding the thing, the visuals get more intense, and when you figure out whatever it is deep down that is intriguing you it explodes into a magical thing. That moment is the only reason i take 2ce.

I just tried 2ce for the first time this weekend. I took 16mg and held it under my tongue (sublingual seemed to speed the onset of 2ci for me) but it started to hurt my tongue a bit so I swallowed after only a couple minutes. It was really fun at first, but it quickly became uncomfortable both physically and emotionally. 2ce seems to be really good at getting deep into your subconscious, which at times can be uncomfortable. I think some of the issues I had were due to bad timing; I had just gotten back from a long and stressful law school admissions test and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. A lot of anxiety was probably manifesting in physical discomfort.

I also had the very strange feeling that there was a disconnect between my brain and parts of my body, especially the hands. It was almost as if there was a delay when I tried to move them, and sometimes it felt like they were being controlled by some kind of external influence. All in all it was a very confusing experience, but I didn't find it profound or constructive like mescaline. Maybe I would get more from a lower dose? I'd like to give it another shot eventually, but the thought of doing so makes me nervous. Of the psychedelic phenethylamines I've tried so far, I would choose 2ci or mescaline over 2ce any day.

Try smoking some weed with it. I find that Marijuana makes the expierience more recreational, and if you enjoy 2c-i, than I am guesing you like the recreational part of it! :) I have yet to try nitrous with it though.

I find that 2c-e alone it way theraputic, it is like I am in a therapy session. Marijuana creates a mind fuck and reminded me abit of LSD. (LSD for me has been purely recreational).

Just took 18mg of this last night after dropping LSD on friday and saturday and still tripped hard...had my ass kicked at some points. Kinda strange that I tripped harder off 18mg with tolerance than I did off 20mg a few weeks ago without tolerance.

This is a tricky one for sure, but I love it all in all <3

A friend of mine, who is somewhat of a psychedelic hardhead (or rather likes his trips to be quite strong) had a full blown trip from 6mg. Ive seen him take 20mg and you couldnt tell that he was tripping, he handled it just fine. But 6mg gave him a full blown trip.

So yeh, its definately tricky.

Kind of makes me reconsider it. I havent tripped on 2ce in ~4-5 years.
I staggered my doses up.
14mg was not very interesting.
16mg was okay but i could have easily taken it farther.
18mg shredded my ego to bits. It was a very beautiful trip, just as deep as LSD and mushrooms can be. But its abrassive, cold nature has kept me away for all these years.
You should never underestimate how powerful this chemical can be.

Maybe ill revisit it one of these days, but ill definately be starting low again. Probably around 10-12mg for my first go at it again.

I believe you. But it's crazy how this drug is individual from person to person. Some can have a full flown trip at 6mg and others at 20mg.

not just from person to person.
But from trip to trip in the same person.

Has that person tripped full blown on ~6mg more than one time? Do you think set & settings has something to do with the experience?

^ill have to ask him and get back to you on those questions.

edit:
So i asked him.
The set and setting were different.
His previous experiences were 10mg insufflated and 20mg oral.
He said the 20mg experience was clouded by using ketamine through out the trip.
And the snorted 10mg experience was a few days after taking 8mg of DOI.

He said the 6mg trip was very strong psychologically and physically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.