View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a low dose (10mg) of 2C-D combined with 15mg of amphetamine sulphate rectally last night, and I'm extremely pleased. I'm working on a trip report, though it wasn't much of a trip. it did, however, tremendously enhance my social skills and desire to communicate, gave me a very large euphoria similar to coke but without the sharpness and fiending nature of it, and sharpened my analytical mind to a razor's edge. All night I talked about and thought about the interplay between the various layers of the ego, and the balance between the universal mind and the ego, and spirituality, and I felt the desire to help everyone I was with with their problems. I was also extremely calm while having a lot of desire to move simply due to pleasure. The state lasted intensely for about 4 hours and then remained for the rest of the night at a lower intensity, probably due to the amphetamine, but the 2C-D never lost its sparkle. it was like psychedelic amphetamine, honestly. The only visual effect was a strobing light in the darkness which was insistent throughout the night, and a general sensitivity to light probably due to pupil dilation.

I found it to be an extremely useful and enjoyable state, and I plan to use it in social settings in the future. I think it would have also been great for creative personal work, though the desire to speak was strong. In general I felt that it enhanced my creativity and focus and intellectual activity significantly, but it did reduce my word recall slightly, and occasionally my train of thought derailed, though I always found it again.

Overall, I'm very pleased and have set out to get more. I also can't wait to try a high dose rectally either. And I have to agree with previous pages of this thread. Rectal administration is the way to go. it's MUCH more potent. Throughout the night there were absolutely no body issues. I felt great in fact. Even the come-up was pleasant, probably due to the amphetamine. I found it to be even much smoother than 22mg of oral 2C-C, and I enjoyed it far more. I actually found 2C-C pretty empty when I tried it, except in combination with 2C-I where it produced a very unique and useful state of emotionless introspective clarity and unique visual effects on words.

Anyway, I'll post a TR soon with more detail.

^Yeah 100mg plugged gets the sparklers going like , still zero emotional depth mind but pretty.

Right, I want to explore its psychedelic side but as a mind stimulator and sub-psychedelic enhancer, it shines in my eyes. Sometimes I like using psychedelics for things besides outright tripping.

I did find it somewhat emotional though, but only in that I felt very passionate about what I was thinking and saying. At the same time, though, it felt emotionally neutral, like emotion did not get in the way of my assessments of situations.

I think you should try it without amphetamine aswell and make a comparison.
IMO the amph played a big role in what you experienced.
Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, if i remember correctly f&b was a fan of this combo aswell (or some other BLer, i cant remember right now).

Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Now plug the remainder of what you have and tell us what you think of 2c-d's psychedelic effects.

Can you give the come-up times? I have been curious about rectal administration as well. I have never plugged anything except poppy tea, which did not work. With oral 2C-D...the peak hits at the 2hr point for me. Were you able to decern when the peak hit, when the decline began, etc?

remember correctly f&b was a fan of this combo aswell (or some other BLer, i cant remember right now).

F & B would be a fan of anything containing amphetamine or ketamine end of story that means nothing , I also think the amphet played a major role in this ,

Well, I'm sure the amphetamine did play a major role, absolutely. I did try it at F&B's urging. I used to love amphetamine, but after using it a bit I started to really and truly hate its side effects and the general overstimulation of it, especially amphetamine sulphate (which is what I have), so I utterly stopped using it except when I make the 14 hour car trip between my old home and where I now live. However, I found every single side effect dissipated with the 2C-D combination. Particularly noticeable is the fact that I cannot pee to save my life on amphetamine, yet I could as easily as normal on the combination.

Anyway, when I try the larger dose, I certainly won't be trying it with amphetamine. I'll try a low dose without it as well, but I do enjoy them together when my purpose is for amplifying a social situation.

It's also worth noting that I'm very aware of the effects of amphetamine on me, the dose was quite low of amph, and the effects were far and away stronger and better in every conceivable way. The amphetamine certainly played a role but I believe the 2C-D played at least as large a role. It also calmed the restless energy I usually feel with amph.

EDIT: Oh, and come-up times. There was no defined peak. it was very smooth. I felt alerts within 10-15 minutes and full effects by the hour mark. The same general intensity level remained for about 4 hours, then slowly tapered and remained to some extent until I slept. I even felt a residual buzz in the morning, undoubtedly the amphetamine. But the two combined to create a new effect, for sure.

I dissolved the amph pill and the 2C-D powder in 2mLs of distilled water and injected with an oral syringe, which undoubtedly aided absorbtion over the plugging a pill method.

There are two things about 2C-D that I'd like to get off my chest.

1. Don't plug it unless you know can take some serious pain. It burns and itches like a motherfucker. I haven't plugged many substances before, to be exact only 4 others I can compare the 2-CD to:
Ketamine HCl - No pain at all, in fact I never felt any difference at all!
MDMA HCl - Same story as with K.
Codeine Monohydrate - Same thing, only this time with no effect as people have told me since it has to be metabolized via the liver.
I couldn't tell wheter it was active or not, since I mixed it with Zolpidem, alcohol, pot and caffeine and was high as fuck. Puked, talked to people that weren't there and passed out at some point, the whole while shaking quiet a bit.
DXM HBr - No effect at all, lol, should have done some more reading before I did it. One of the most stupid moves in my drug career. It burnt pretty bad. Not nearly as bad as 2-CD though.
Anyway, all 2C-X's I've tried burn pretty bad when applied to the mucous membranes. Actually there should be a video of myself plugging 2C-D somewhere on the net. I know cause people from my town that I know recently found it. lol

2. It sucks ass. I felt way overstimulated and had hardly any psychedelic effect at all. I should add that I had quiet a tolerance to a lot of tryptamines back then and didn't even get any visuals when I later added 25mg 4-HO-MiPT via the intranasal route (I remember the evening was topped off with 400mg rectally administered ketamine hcl, but that's besides the point and a whole different story to tell!).

This one let me down. Maybe there is a use for it, but it's definitely not tripping.

crOOk

2C-D is perhaps my favourite 2C. I do trip on it, and it is also very stimulating, but not at all sinister or scary for me. Also very easy on my body. Well insightful on many levels, when taken alone, at various dosages with various effects, and also in small doses as a booster/bender for trips started with another 2C or even a tryptamine, AMT for one. a few mg also combine very well with methylone. Even with alcohol it's fantastic. Super substance and I wish I had more of it. I'd trade in almost any other 2C for this but I haven't seen it around for some time. easiest to use socially cos it's less of an ego-crusher. But clearly psychedelic nonetheless. I get incredibly verbal and kinda, well, able to vocalise my state of temporary samadhi as I stand next to myself,perfectly clear and calm, especially when I combine it with other stuff, a bit like on a candyflip once the awe goes and I break through and it is all so clear and I cannot be fooled... kinda like +4 with a twist in that so much can be said about the experience even as it is happening. A+ material, 2C-D

2C-D... I think I'll finally be getting around to a heavy dose, probably 40mg rectally, next weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Xorkoth 100mg + is where it's really at but I guess we already stressed that point !

/\ cheers. I didn't know that either. Never been beyond 40ish yet and found it an amazing chem.

I'd like to stress again as well how wonderful it is as a booster.On top of a low dose of AMT and a full dose of methylone it really notched things up a fair bit into +3 territory... added LSD after that and I was in for a fantastic ride. Yet I still remember clearly how it all changed after the 2C-D was added. Sweet.

Although I have not taken more than 40mg of 2C-D (and always orally) and always found that dose plenty satisfying...2C-D, and 2C-C, are the only "2Cs" that I'd care to push the envelope with...and take above 100mg. They are the only two that feel safe enough to do it with...well actually 2C-B does...but 36mg is my max with that one.

Zophen, you realize that 40mg rectally is approximately equal to 80-100mg orally, depending on who you talk to? 2C-D especially seems to be slightly more than 2x as potent rectally, according to many.

Revisiting this.... I don't feel like re-reading my trip reports or whatever, but I believe this chemical is mediocre at best.

The psychedelic effects are trumped by almost all the tryptamines I've tried, and 2C-D is far too stimulating for my taste.

I'd say pass on this one... I tried it maybe 4 times or so. It's certainly never worth my time again, at any dose.

It seems to me that, like iprocin/cetyl of the tryptamine world; 2C-D is the most context-sensitive of all phenethylamines that I have tried. It seems to demand interaction with others, especially others who are already on 2C-D.

I noticed many people noticed that "social" aspect to 2C-D, as well as one or two of shulgin's testers...

hello i'm new here, and I thought I had finally something to say after reading lots of thing here..though I haven't got that many experiences (mushrooms, cactus, ayahuasca, dxm, 2c-c and 2c-d)
I've tried 2c-d up to 40mg, and if it was really nice I can't say it has a real personality
One thing I noted though as somebody allready said is that the music is completely flowing, highly immersive, moreso than other experiences I had.
at 10mg alone, it was quite stimulating, and I coudn't stay put
when I had drunk quite a lot of alcohol, taking 10mg was as if I had taken nothing(maybe a litle more awareness and interacting with people)
at 40mg I had drunk some alcohol previously and it felt less stimulating than 10mg alone.The walk outside during the midnight full moon and midnight church bell was incredible (but how coudn't it....). After geting home and listening to Ten Madison was so immersive and relaxing, no stimulation at all, very relaxed state. While outside I had some nice oev, inside it was more cev.... Not many emotions, and you can deal/interact with things easily.

I don't know if I want to push it further as it was allready a really nice trip, and at some moments quite strong(mentally...I think I'm still a little shaken from my aya experience).. I'm a soft one

FYI, you can take 2C-D rectally (and almost any drug for that matter) and it cuts the dose even more than in half. I'd say you only need to dose about 40% of what you would use orally. Also, it makes the experience more intense and psychedelic. I'm just telling you this because 2C-D has been really hard to find lately, and it definitely helps me to conserve when I don't have to use so much of it at once.

yeah I know, but too complicated to prepare ;o)
anyway i wanted to say that today was a horrible day...I couldn't wake up, and was "down" the whole day, for no apparent reason...actually even the day after the experience I was not feeling that great (very introverted), but today was worse. I've never taken mdma but that's how I would see the mid-week depression...
this doesn't really encourages me to continue experimenting with this compound..still have some left, so maybe I'll try some kind of combination

Status
Not open for further replies.