View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately i enjoy pretty much all my psychedelic experiences with staggered come up.

I find chances of getting anxiety are lower for me that way.
and i just enjoy climbing the ladder slowly and taking in the view as i do.

That is a wonderful idea actually... I think ill take 30mg and then boost 50mg as you suggested.

That way I can get familar with the mindset and decide whether or not I should boost it. I know from personal experience that the anxiety I experience initially often sets the stage so if I feel I am in for a rough one then I will skip the booster dose and work with the trip at hand.

Thank you for the suggestion... suprised I hadn't considered it myself.

I may write a trip report depending on how the experience goes.

I tried around 50 mg (my scale is 0.01 g), but it just feels a light buzz...
I know I'm pretty used to psychedelics (smoking pot for years) but it's a bit short for me.
In the music department (which is the main reason I do drugs), I didn't find it very impressive. Nothing compare to good old LSD, shrooms, mdma or even grass.

Is 10mg enough to shake hands with this compound before stepping it up to a more psychedelic dose? What dosage would that be anyway?

Nevamind! Already happened. Was definatly felt as a smart drug with no psychedliA. Will be stepping up soon with suggestions as to what a good dose would be for psychedelic effects that would hopefully be strong enough to feel a bunch but hoping to be able to handle more. Input?

I must say, plugging 2C-D and snorting ketamine, and mixing the peaks, is SOOO crazy. I plugged 25 mgs of 2C-D and did repeated bumps of ketamine, and it was realllllly intense. I listened to the beatles album that has across the univerise on it, and it totally blew me the fuck away like 10000 billion miles.

Plugging 2C-D is awesome ! More psyechedlia and less body load than orally. It's only about 2.5-3 hours in duration when plugged.

In fact, i think 25 mgs is a little bit toooo much when plugged, it seems VERY bio-available this way...for me anyways.

Nevamind! Already happened. Was definatly felt as a smart drug with no psychedliA. Will be stepping up soon with suggestions as to what a good dose would be for psychedelic effects that would hopefully be strong enough to feel a bunch but hoping to be able to handle more. Input?

Take about 40mg's I'd say....Have fun :)

^ did another 10mg, maybe 11mg on an empty stomach last week. Chest tension was noticed and then concentration was shot. Kind of shitty cuz I was in the midst of a placement test for school! I couldn't concentrate on anything but I passed with A good score anyway. My plan was to use it as a smart drug for the test. That worked out well... Anyways, psychedelia was noticed later on, dissolving of social boundaries and connectedness were most prevelant as was alot of stimulation

Perhaps I'll try out 40mg tomorrow to get used to the character of this one. Is there a certain mental/visual ratio at this dose for most?

So I had 40 mg via rectal administration last night and I wasn't really impressed at all. I liked where I felt the trip could have gone if it were stronger but I was just expecting to be blown away at that dose. The trip came on very fast, I had visuals at t+6 minutes but it only lasted for 2 hours! Another hour and I was back to baseline.

What gives? I remember reading that 30 mg via rectal administration should blow me away and I took 40 mg? I don't have tolerance to any drugs whatsoever so that shouldn't play into this.

I think my next trip with 2c-d I am going to take it orally but now I'm not sure what dose to take it at. I'm thinking 100 mg but it has crossed my mind that I just don't absorb chemicals all that well rectally. I tried rectal admin with 2c-t-7 once and it was less efficient than oral dosing. And when I used to use amphetamine I also tried it rectal with less than satisfactory results.

Anyways I'm just looking for some advice on dosage, thanks! I'm male, 145 lbs.

it has crossed my mind that I just don't absorb chemicals all that well rectally. I tried rectal admin with 2c-t-7 once and it was less efficient than oral dosing. And when I used to use amphetamine I also tried it rectal with less than satisfactory results.

Are you using an enema before you plug?

Are you using an enema before you plug?

No, I didn't realize that was necessary. I always made sure my bowels were evacuated before I dosed though.

I also experienced nausea during the come up when I rectally dosed 40 mg. I think that was due to fast rocket ride up. I got very nauseous the one time I snorted 2c-c and never got nausea orally with that chemical. I think I may just be better suited for an oral trip. I just wanted to make sure that 100 mg orally wasn't an unreasonable step up from 40 mg rectally.

Has anyone had an experience with 2CD-5EtO? How different is it from 2C-D?

Sorry if it's been mentioned, Im in a bit of a hurry and couldnt read the whole thread.

the tweetios seem to be exceedingly rare. I'm unaware of anyone taking any of those outside of what's mentioned in the *iHKALs. I'd love to hear more about them though

I had my first two 2c-d experiences this week (both doses administered oral). The first one was just a test with around 10mg the second dose around 40mg a day later.

To my surprise the 10mg dose was above threshold. Slight intoxication and increased perception was noticable within 20 minutes. Dinner conversation was also much more fluent and touched a wide array of topics due to lightning fast associative thinking. A little more and I would have appeared a little erratic. I had a nice evening at +/++ which was quite unexpected.

The second one was what could be called a 'museum dose'. I had the opportunity of visiting the Topkapi palace in Istanbul where I attended a conference. I was coming up wandering through the maze of yards and chambers and peaked somewhere in the luxurious premises of the old harem. I was with two companions who were not aware of my intoxication, but wouldn't have had any misgivings about it had I told them. I fact they developed a very pleasant effortless 'contact high'. OEV's weren't predominant and receded immediately while moving about, a pleasant bodyhigh and a nice headspace also characterized the experience. There was no bodyload to speak of. Within 3,5 hours almost back at baseline. I'll write a trip report as soon as I have time.

2C-D so far presents itself as a very benign and interesting substance with a lot more potential at higher dosage levels. I think next time I'll try it at a dosage where I can loose myself in the experience. The duration is a little short, but there are other substances at hand for more extended trips.

Last edited:
Quick question, if one loves 2c-i/2c-t-2, would one probably like 2c-d? Is 50mg a good starting dose?

Quick question, if one loves 2c-i/2c-t-2, would one probably like 2c-d? Is 50mg a good starting dose?
Yes, one would probably like 2c-d, it is quite likable.

50mg seems high. I had it at 26mg recently after a long hiatus, and it was enough to get a feel for what it was about.

I took about 15mg of this + 10mg at t+1hr and found it to be quiet psychedelic. It had the typical 2c body buzz but was weirdly sedating. Lying down, the CEV’s were very dreamlike and unlike most psychedelics I’ve tried, presented on a white background. The thought loops that this thing created were intense and combined with the quality of visuals and its sedating and paralyzing effects, the whole experience felt like a vivid dream (involving people, realistic locations and plausible events). As with most psychedelics (at low doses) though almost all these effects disappeared when I started to do something stimulating like watching a movie. The other 2c’s I’ve tried are 2ci (minimal visuals, strong body buzz, empathogenic), 2ce (euphoric, good visuals) and 2ct2 (similar to 2ce minus the euphoria).

It’s really interesting how some people are taking 40+mg of this and feeling nothing.

I had my first two 2c-d experiences this week (both doses administered oral). The first one was just a test with around 10mg the second dose around 40mg a day later.

To my surprise the 10mg dose was above a threshold dose. Slight intoxication and increased perception was noticable within 20 minutes of dosing. Dinner conversation was also much more fluent and touched a wide array of topics due to lightning fast associative thinking. A little more and I would have appeared a little erratic. I had a nice evening at +/++ which was quite unexpected.

The second one was what could be called a 'museum dose'. I had the opportunity of visiting the Topkapi palace in Istanbul where I attended a conference. I was coming up wandering through the mace of yards and chambers and peaked somewhere in the luxurious premises of the old harem. I was with two companions who were not aware of my intoxication, but wouldn't have had any misgivings about it had I told them. I fact they developed a very pleasant effortless 'contact high'. OEV's werent predominant and receded immediately while moving about, a pleasant bodyhigh and a nice headspace characterized the experience. There was no bodyload to speak of. Within 3,5 hours almost back at baseline. I'll write a trip report as soon as I have time.

2C-D so far presents itself as a very benign and interesting substance with a lot more potential at higher dosage levels. I think next time I'll try it at a dosage where I can loose myself in the experience. The duration is a little short, but there are other substances at hand for more extended trips.

God yes. Thanks for reminding me why I want this to be my first 2C compound.

I will be taking some 2c-d today at the tail-end of an LSD trip, does anyone have any suggestions for how much I should take since I will still be feeling the LSD a bit. I was thinking about 35-40mg, does that sound about right? thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.