• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread - Please Insert Second Disc

Oh man this is fantastic news! I'm hoping they include 2C-E and 2C-C in this, particularly. I'd also love to see 2C-I again, that one is so unique and fun. And 2C-T-2.

I also wonder at there not being more 2C-T-7 around... for years, the immediate precursor was being sold openly on the clearnet.
I would love to see any of the 2cx pop up. They're my favorite class of drugs I think. I recently saw 2C-D and was happy to see it. 2C-B is all I've seen available for some years now.
2C-I and 2C-T-2 are ones I really, really hope that I get the chance to try again. I never had another psychedelic like 2C-I. The visuals were insane and the trips were always fun. 2C-T-2 is one that I'd go to any lengths to get. I only tried it 3 times years ago, but it still remains my favorite. 2C-T-2 is a truly special compound. I must try it again before I die.

I agree about 2C-T-2. It is absolutely special, and really helped me with some self-analysis of my personality that helped kick me out of a depressive slump that was very persistent. Every trip I have had on it has been enjoyable and insightful, and leaves me with a feeling of peace and comfort that I treasure. I have a few doses still, but haven't used it in a long time.

2C-I is indeed very unique, I have never experienced anything truly profound or deep on it, but the visuals are extremely unique with some effects I have not seen the like of from anything else, and it has a certain dissociative aspect to its body feeling that is super interesting. And one time (I guess this was pretty profound, come to think of it), I saw, in my mind's eye, what I interpreted as spirits residing in my apartment I lived in at the time, while I was late-night tripping by myself. The next day I mentioned it to my then-girlfriend, who has always been sensitive to spirits her whole life with many interesting and sometimes frightening experiences, and without any hints from me other than me saying I thought I saw ghosts the night before, she described the exact same spirits, down to the age I guessed them to be (one was a young boy and the other was a stern but protective middle aged man who seemed to be the boy's father), and said she had met them shortly after we moved in. I was still tripping somewhat and my girlfriend, who had never tripped and didn't know I was tripping, was telling me she felt weird and saw the carpet moving in the same way I was currently seeing it. Then I called to the boy to come out and hang out with us and that he didn't need to be scared (he seemed very shy), and right after that, the cats looked up suddenly and started running around a spot that seemed to shimmer and was moving towards us, as if they were rubbing on someone's legs as they were walking over. And then there was an audible *thump* that we both felt and heard, as if someone sat down next to us. So... that was pretty cool, and I don't really know how else to explain it other than 2C-I tuned me to the spirit realm.

Besides that, it's quite euphoric and fun. I'd like to see it again, too.

Those 2C-C pellets sucked so bad, I ate 2.5 of them without good effects, still felt like a watered down version of 2C-B.

Which colour had these 2c-c Pellets? I know of some which where advertised as 30mg Pellets.

Which colour had these 2c-c Pellets? I know of some which where advertised as 30mg Pellets.
Round, Pinkish-redish with one breakline if I remember correctly. From a well known Dutch vendor, their 25E-NBOH strawberry blotters and DOC BTC blotters are also kinda weak.

oh shit, just got one of these. yea its not the best company you can say. great assortment but prices are ridiciulous sometimes, and blotters and self pressed pills are kinda weak.

Round, Pinkish-redish with one breakline if I remember correctly. From a well known Dutch vendor, their 25E-NBOH strawberry blotters and DOC BTC blotters are also kinda weak.

I know we can't source here but I believe I have the same product.

I made this entry a few days ago: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-big-dandy-2c-c-thread-v2-chlory-hallelujah.608557/post-15644320

I used to have my 2c-c as white powder before this (and although its been awhile so memory might play tricks), this feels equally strong. Might depend on what you expect though, you're generally not gonna feel "smashed" or stimulated using this, pretty sedated even.

I used to have my 2c-c as white powder before this (and although its been awhile so memory might play tricks), this feels equally strong. Might depend on what you expect though, you're generally not gonna feel "smashed" or stimulated using this, pretty sedated even.
I agree, mindset and setting definitely play a role here and I don't doubt that but I had quite a lot of their products lab-tested and the results were always a bit of a mixed bag. Their powders seemed to be fine for the most part, but their pre-dosed products always seemed weak to me (eg. 2C-C pellets, DOC blotters, 25E-NBOH blotters) and my friends had similar reactions. Now, I don't have any quantitative lab-results to back that up and these might as well all just be trip variations but I do see a pattern here and there's a good chance that you had an idiosyncratic reaction to their product as well. There are two recent Saferparty.ch lab-results for similar looking 2C-C and 2C-D pellets and they both contain at least one impurity in an appreciable quantity alongside the expected substance. How strong they are, still remains a mystery.

Last edited:
Funnily, I'd say DOM is the most 'deep and meaningful' of the alpha methyl series. DOET seemed more lightweight, although I've never had DOPR. 2C-EF is the most fun I've had (turned me into a dancing fool!). Bet DOEF is lots of fun.

DOPr is incredible, one of the best trips I've ever had. Deep, zero bodyload, euphoric, and it had a really unique and profound shared mental space aspect where my tripping partner and I had a ton of wordless communication that was beyond what I typically experience on psychedelics. I have never been able to get a satisfying trip from DOM, even at 7.5mg (I have notes on a 10mg trip too but I had a lot of tolerance at the time). It doesn't seem to click with me, I have had DOET at 3.5mg and it was weird, very heavy bodyload, and I was tripping, hard, but I couldn't really say how or why, because there were no visuals or interesting thoughts. DOiP is also weird, kinda similar to DOET, actually... heavy bodyload, absence of "traditional" psychedelic characteristics. DOF also has an absence of visuals, but is very light, pleasant, and very little bodyload... a nice one, not for heavy trips, or anything profound, sort of like how 4C-D is, its nature is to be light and easygoing.

DOC is always amazing for me, deep, psychedelic, social, easygoing. How do you rate DOC (and DOB and DOI, if you've tried them)?

Dom I found to be too hard, even at around 1mg. Doc was really nice, one of the best. Doi was also good, a little less good than doc. And tma-2 was the strangest Amphetamine I ever took, it was awesome. Tma-6 on the other hand was way more plain, not anywhere as intense as tma-2.

I have never been able to get a satisfying trip from DOM, even at 7.5mg (I have notes on a 10mg trip too but I had a lot of tolerance at the time). It doesn't seem to click with me,
When was the last time you’ve taken it? I’d love to hear how you respond to it now. Btw you haven’t tried your 2C-T-4 by any chance?

I have had DOET at 3.5mg and it was weird, very heavy bodyload, and I was tripping, hard, but I couldn't really say how or why, because there were no visuals or interesting thoughts. DOiP is also weird, kinda similar to DOET, actually... heavy bodyload, absence of "traditional" psychedelic characteristics.
DOET will be the next one I’ll try, really looking forward to my one and only 5mg dose. DOIP I really enjoyed the one time I’ve taken it, granted it was only 8mg. A physical but warm and euphoric compound, felt almost entactogenic at times. If DOET is any similar I’ll gladly take it. DOPR I will most likely sample next year, the duration is a bit daunting but the effects sound very worthwhile.

Last edited:
When was the last time you’ve taken it? I’d love to hear how you respond to it now. Btw you haven’t tried your 2C-T-4 by any chance?

A handful of years ago, maybe 4 years? Maybe 3? I can't remember exactly when.

Nope haven't tried the T-4 yet. I am likely going to pre-load with 20mg of MXE, that never fails to massively potentiate psychedelics for me, without doing much to color the experience. Given I have one dose in alcohol, and it's an underdose orally, I think that's my game plan. Either that or evaporate the alcohol and plug it. But then I run the risk of possibly having an unwanted "guest" of the brown variety waste the dose.

DOET will be the next one I’ll try, really looking forward to my one and only 5mg dose. DOIP I really enjoyed the one time I’ve taken it, granted it was only 8mg. A physical but warm and euphoric compound, felt almost entactogenic at times. If DOET is any similar I’ll gladly take it. DOPR I will most likely sample next year, the duration is a bit daunting but the effects sound very worthwhile.

DOET is kinda like DOiP (for me anyway) in that I found both to lack any signature qualities of psychedelics (visuals, trippy thoughts), but also found both to definitely be psychedelic in some way I find difficult to describe. However, DOiP felt euphoric (though edgy and a bit anxiogenic also) and it felt good in my body, whereas DOET, at 3.5mg anyway, was not euphoric at all, and felt edgy, but not particularly good. However, it's possibly it was an underdose... it's also possible I just don't react well to it. I only had the one trial so far, and though I have a few more doses, I haven't been quick to try it again due to the long duration and difficult effects (not like I had anything even approaching a bad trip, it was just kind of unpleasant, for a long time).

I don't want to put you off it though, I'm super interested to see what you think of it. I haven't seen more than a few reports and that includes the few tidbits in PIHKAL, but I swear I saw someone on here say it was great, once.

DOPR is well worth the duration, rarely have I had such an enjoyable trip, it had it all, in spades.

I agree, mindset and setting definitely play a role here and I don't doubt that but I had quite a lot of their products lab-tested and the results were always a bit of a mixed bag. Their powders seemed to be fine for the most part, but their pre-dosed products always seemed weak to me (eg. 2C-C pellets, DOC blotters, 25E-NBOH blotters) and my friends had similar reactions. Now, I don't have any quantitative lab-results to back that up and these might as well all just be trip variations but I do see a pattern here and there's a good chance that you had an idiosyncratic reaction to their product as well. There are two recent Saferparty.ch lab-results for similar looking 2C-C and 2C-D pellets and they both contain at least one impurity in an appreciable quantity alongside the expected substance. How strong they are, still remains a mystery.

I checked this out and although i still feel we might have the same source, my 2c-c pellets weigh 330mmg (advertised as 30mg 2c-c). So i'm still not sure 🤔

I checked this out and although i still feel we might have the same source, my 2c-c pellets weigh 330mmg (advertised as 30mg 2c-c). So i'm still not sure 🤔
Any pellets will have filler... there's likely 300mg of filler in your pellets, and 30mg 2C-C. Filler is always needed to keep the pill shape and for stability.

Any pellets will have filler... there's likely 300mg of filler in your pellets, and 30mg 2C-C. Filler is always needed to keep the pill shape and for stability.
Yes of course, I know.

But in this post ( https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/th...lease-insert-second-disc.652829/post-15645799 ) there is a link to tested 2C-C pellets and they are weighed at 180mg so im still doubtful. I can imagine that with well-known vendors there will be some consistency as to the appearance and weight of their pellets. Some variation would be normal too, but 150mg seems bit of a stretch.

Yeah the whole 2C-D and DOM nomenclature were a curveball. There's no 2C-M afaik so kinda confused as the why he used D.

Yeah the whole 2C-D and DOM nomenclature were a curveball. There's no 2C-M afaik so kinda confused as the why he used D.
Honestly, a lot of his nomenclature is arbitrary/ all over the place. For example, why name DOT (Thio) ALEPH instead of keeping it in the DOx family? Then ALEPH -2, 3, 4 etc could have been numbered DOTs, to highlight the similarity to 2C-Tx.

I am re-reading PiKHAL with this in mind, and also piecing together the chronology of his creations.

Since TMA-2 was a winner, I asked myself was there a 2C version. Sure is - it's called TMPEA for trimethoxy phenethylamine. Mescaline could actually have that exact name (but with methoxys at 3,4,5). Personally, I like the name 2C-TMA-2, but that's because I'm 2C "centric" having only tried them out of all the PEAs.

Forgive me for straying off topic. I might have to search for or start a new thread of Shulgin / PiHKAL review / naming conventions