• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Nice line up, let us know how it goes!
Did not go well. I was scammed. I have a highly regarded vendor selling 25mg 2cb hcl pellets. He won’t have 2cb hcl powder for a few more weeks, but thought I’d buy 4 or so. Normally I avoid pellets and tabs as I like to get the material itself. Does anyone have any experience with using pellets?

Did not go well. I was scammed. I have a highly regarded vendor selling 25mg 2cb hcl pellets. He won’t have 2cb hcl powder for a few more weeks, but thought I’d buy 4 or so. Normally I avoid pellets and tabs as I like to get the material itself. Does anyone have any experience with using pellets?

Personally i would hold out for the powder, alot of times pills and pellets are notoriously underdosed. Its not worth the rush if in the end you are gonna make out much better you know. Youve got other stuff you can trip on in the meantime amirite?

Personally i would hold out for the powder, alot of times pills and pellets are notoriously underdosed. Its not worth the rush if in the end you are gonna make out much better you know. Youve got other stuff you can trip on in the meantime amirite?
1v-lsd I do have. But yeah I really wanna try 2cb but pellets sketch me out. Got someone who’s rolling out 2c-I powder in a couple weeks

On New Years Day I took 7.5 mg of 2C-B. I first experienced 2C-B at a low-ish dose around 12 mg (?) over a decade-and-a-half ago. It hit surprisingly strong with nausea and significant body tremors followed by a brief period of visuals and then a kind of fizzling out. I was very disappointed by the trip, but that may have been because I used 2C-I as a point of comparison, and 2C-I is a drug I had used and enjoyed many times. Only recently have I returned to this substance, and I'm "titrating in" as I have been doing with other things lately. I've already had a surprisingly euphoric 2C-B experience at 2 mg followed by a stronger but somewhat lackluster one at 4 mg.

I think this stuff slams my GI system pretty hard, which may limit my desire for it at higher doses, but the discomfort faded as I hoped it would right at around the 1.5 hour point. Here I had some beautiful paisley pattern visuals, albeit in monochrome. I had sex with my (not tripping) wife, and the sensations were almost electric. The approach to orgasm felt like it would just keep building in layers forever before everything just kind of went blam! And then, I felt like I never really came all the way down from that peak.

I danced for about an hour, and then we cooked and ate homemade sourdough pizza together. I had a huge appetite even though I was still decently tripping and enjoyed the food immensely, mostly while remaining active on my feet. I realized that any muscular action in my body caused these insanely euphoric rushes, that were kind of erotic but also kind of anxiolytic. These feelings seem to be of a particular 2C-B flavor. I started finding creative ways to engage as many muscles as possible, and then just kind of got sucked into the feeling of pleasure. We wrapped up the evening with a new board game, which involved me giggling and laughing a whole lot but otherwise being perfectly clear-headed for learning and playing a new game. The day after, my muscles felt noticeably worn but I felt very little pain, and then I just felt that muscle euphoria along with a kind of satisated feeling continue for days.

This trip really brought home that 2C-B is something special, very distinct from 2C-I or 2C-C or anything else I've tried. It's not going to be my favorite because it seems remarkably shallow for a psychedelic, but it is hedonistic as fuck once that euphoria gets going past the 1.5 hour point. I *really* like eating on this drug. It is perhaps the least anorexic psychedelic I've had. In general, it's another one of of those psychedelics makes me wonder why anyone would bother with the usual entactogens like MDMA. (I say this selfishly of course, knowing that everyone reacts differently.) Obviously, I will have to continue my experiments to ascertain how reliable this kind of experience is. I hope the early trip body load doesn't get too much worse and I can take the experience further some time in the future.

I should also comment on the after-effects since it's been more than a week. In the days after, I felt very euphoric with a strong sense of analgesia, but I also felt just a bit apathetic and lazy. It felt kind of shallow relative to other psychedelics just as the primary experience felt shallow, but I also am feeling quite healthy in the body. The health problems I struggle with have been almost entirely in remission, which might be the case with other psychedelics, but the point is that it can work in that fashion like other psychedelics and offers the potential for a very casual and hedonistic experience. I can totally understand why this was among the Shulgins' favorites.

it is hedonistic as fuck once that euphoria gets going past the 1.5 hour point. I *really* like eating on this drug. It is perhaps the least anorexic psychedelic I've had. In general, it's another one of of those psychedelics makes me wonder why anyone would bother with the usual entactogens like MDMA. (I say this selfishly of course, knowing that everyone reacts differently.) Obviously, I will have to continue my experiments to ascertain how reliable this kind of experience is. I hope the early trip body load doesn't get too much worse and I can take the experience further some time in the future.
Funnily enough, I don't find it to be particularly hedonistic. Shallow and gentle to be sure, but not riotous fun. More like a sunny picnic by the lake, watching the clouds and the ducks. I've never seen the comparison to releasers like MDMA, but I'm a bad judge of those anyway--I can only guess at what those are supposed to be like, because my body hates them. The 'scalines are my empathogens of choice. For me, 5-MeO-MiPT remains the least anorexic and most hedonistic of 5-HT2a agonists.

Funnily enough, I don't find it to be particularly hedonistic. Shallow and gentle to be sure, but not riotous fun. More like a sunny picnic by the lake, watching the clouds and the ducks. I've never seen the comparison to releasers like MDMA, but I'm a bad judge of those anyway--I can only guess at what those are supposed to be like, because my body hates them. The 'scalines are my empathogens of choice. For me, 5-MeO-MiPT remains the least anorexic and most hedonistic of 5-HT2a agonists.

I'm sure it could go that way too. If I'm in public, perhaps it would be better not to be uhh, enjoying it too much, right? One idea I had was to dose it with appropriate timing before going out for a fancy dinner, the kind where one sits for hours with many courses. Nevermind the fact that I don't go out to eat anymore, I dare say that if I tried this, I might cause offense by enjoying the food too much. A trip to the museum might be easier to pull off. I did a museum trip on low dose mescaline once, and it was excellent.

As for the comparison to MDMA, I admit I have only had two experiences in which it seemed to actually work "properly" for me. That's out of around 10-12 total, plus once each with MDA an methylone, which didn't work either. My default empathogen experience seems to be a kind of emotional purgatory which leads me to feel dysphoric (i.e., feeling in a way I don't want to feel) and withdrawn. The body effects aren't too bad, at least until days after when my mood does weird things and my immune system seems to crap out. Incidentally, I've taken psychedelics on the tail end of some of these dysphoric experiences and rapidly turned things around to experiences that are blissful, although not clearly superior to what I would expect without the empathogen. Anyway, as for what MDMA feels like to me when it has worked, it's really not too different from many aspects of tripping. I guess it's a bit like tripping mildly with training wheels. It's a lot harder to "fall down" and hurt myself. It also seems to trick me into thinking that I'm more sober (or less "tripped out" anyway) than I actually am. OTOH, the "padded room" effect kind of limits the possible depth of the experience.

MDMA and other psychedelics definitely have important pharmacological connections. MDMA has significant activity at both 5ht2a and 5ht2b. Recent research suggests that 5ht2b activation may be critical to MDMA serotonin releasing effects, which is counterintuitive given the fact that MDMA also binds to and reverses the flow of the serotonin reuptake transporter. It's not clear what role 5ht2b plays in this, but since many psychedelics also activate 5ht2b, the possibility also exists for other psychedelics to release serotonin or at least enhance its release somehow. I don't think this has been clearly demonstrated though. AFAICT, the function of 5ht2b and 5ht2c both are still quite mysterious relative to 5ht2a, which itself is still pretty mysterious.

How do you all feel about 25e NBOH? I feel it's the answer to 2cb. I mean that in the sense that it's the perfect 2cb type drug and blows it out of the water. I'm actually a chemical supplier myself a legit decently sized distributor that operates in North America and Canada. I've done it all and for many years very irresponsible too. I was convinced id never feel anything euphoric again. Then 750ug 25e NBOH 40 minutes absorbed due to being sublingual and I cried so much because it was so beautiful and pleasurable. Just wondering how do you feel about it compared to 2cb thanks everyone

My default empathogen experience seems to be a kind of emotional purgatory which leads me to feel dysphoric (i.e., feeling in a way I don't want to feel) and withdrawn. The body effects aren't too bad, at least until days after when my mood does weird things
Yep, this is what I get from MDMA (and sundry benzofurans.) My first positive experience with MDMA was it turns out another drug entirely, unknown but I suspect aET.

Occasionally, I've just gotten cognitive and emotional blunting instead of withdrawal (with both 5-MAPB and interestingly aMT.)

Between 5-MeO-MiPT and the 3,4,5-substituted phenethylamines, I'm happy with my alternatives.

Thanks for the report as always, @iom. It sounds like a great time.

I had sex with my (not tripping) wife, and the sensations were almost electric. The approach to orgasm felt like it would just keep building in layers forever before everything just kind of went blam! And then, I felt like I never really came all the way down from that peak.

This might sound weird, but this is the exact reason I used to use nitrous oxide during every psychedelic experience. It causes me to have an experience similar to a natural orgasm, and it feels like it really breaks the trip through to a new level of satisfaction that lasts the entire rest of the experience. I stopped doing it both out of concern for the possible long-term effects of using nitrous oxide regularly and also because using it all the time just made it kind of dull, though.

I *really* like eating on this drug. It is perhaps the least anorexic psychedelic I've had.

I feel this way about a lot of phenethylamine psychedelics, and a comparatively smaller number of indoles. I actually really love eating Mexican food on phenethylamines, especially if it's really spicy. Great combo.

Nevermind the fact that I don't go out to eat anymore, I dare say that if I tried this, I might cause offense by enjoying the food too much.

You and I have different mindsets about this lol. I would be offended by someone who got offended at me enjoying my life. Fuck those people. When I see other people enjoying themselves to a crazy amount it makes me smile.

Anyway, as for what MDMA feels like to me when it has worked, it's really not too different from many aspects of tripping. I guess it's a bit like tripping mildly with training wheels. It's a lot harder to "fall down" and hurt myself. It also seems to trick me into thinking that I'm more sober (or less "tripped out" anyway) than I actually am. OTOH, the "padded room" effect kind of limits the possible depth of the experience.

If you take a high enough dosage MDMA will make you trip harder than most other things, and you'll still feel sober for it. It's weird as fuck. It's actually deliriant-like to the point that I've often suspected it might genuinely be a deliriant since it does have proven affinity within recreational dosage-relevant ranges for muscarinic acetylcholine receptors, but it does so many things that there might be other explanations too. I've literally seen (and trip sitted for) people who respond to it like they're on diphenhydramine or tropane plants though. One was so delirious he would pantomime playing Xbox at his house with several friends around while sitting in front of a TV that's off with nothing in his hands in the living room of my house with no one except me. He "smoked cannabis" out of a bong that had nothing in it and seemed satisfied by it. I told him that the next day and he said, "But... when I exhaled I saw rainbows come out."

Some friends and I used to purposefully take lots of MDMA to get this specific kind of trip a lot. I don't recommend it but it was lots of fun and it influenced my drug journeys quite a lot for years to come. The most I ever took at once was around 800 mg of really good stuff and it gave me some of the strongest hallucinations I've ever had in my life still to this day.

The roll itself (which I find to occur earlier on than the trip) got shallow for me though after like half a year or so of heavy use. It started to seem obvious to me how much of it is just a mechanical response that seemed to mean very little to me once the experience was over, and then I could barely remember what happened anyway. I stopped caring about going to the club on it and started treating it more like an extended come up for reaching the trip instead, at which point I would walk around forests at night with friends seeing all kinds of mind-blowing hallucinations. One of my favorites was watching a field of grass waving like ocean waves, and then literally seeing whales made of grass leaping up out of it.

I do personally find phenethylamine psychedelics to have something very direct-feeling in common with MDMA, but not with the whole MDMA experience. Something about the body high and energy and music-listening experience and stuff definitely feel very similar. I never get the feeling of the shallow roll I didn't like though.

Thanks again for the report. :)

Last edited:
What's the safety profile of mixing MDA with 2c-b. My last 2c-b experience was weak due to the underdosed tablets (supposed to be 20mg pink nasas were more like 11mg according to wedinos). I'm getting some some 2c-b pressed rolex's from a more solid source and others have purported to have good experiences from them.

I've taken over 200mg of pure MDA and have a giant innate tolerance, so i was hoping to increase the psychedelic component to MDA with the addition of 2C-B. I'm well aware a lysergamide would make a safer combo, but this is what i'm working with. Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks for the report as always, @iom. It sounds like a great time.

This might sound weird, but this is the exact reason I used to use nitrous oxide during every psychedelic experience. It causes me to have an experience similar to a natural orgasm, and it feels like it really breaks the trip through to a new level of satisfaction that lasts the entire rest of the experience. I stopped doing it both out of concern for the possible long-term effects of using nitrous oxide regularly and also because using it all the time just made it kind of dull, though.

That is very different from my experience. N2O pretty much just disconnects me from my body for a few moments. It's kind of fun and strangely addictive, but if I do too much in one session, I get a very eerie and icky after-effect in which I felt slightly insane and lasting some hours. I actually had this problem after the dentist when I was young. Actually, the last time I had N2O at the dentist, I actually had a "hole" experience, in which I went flying through outer space toward heaven. I was 18 at the time, and I sat in my car in the parking lot for about half an hour afterwards because it took me that long to feel like my survival instinct was properly intact. This experience was a big inspiration for me to seek out psychedelic drugs, starting with DMT, but I never experienced anything else like it nor have I really sought out dissociatives.

I feel this way about a lot of phenethylamine psychedelics, and a comparatively smaller number of indoles. I actually really love eating Mexican food on phenethylamines, especially if it's really spicy. Great combo.

Mmm. Back when I used to eat onion, garlic, and large amounts of chile pepper, I would happily eat it all the time. Mexican, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Indian, African and Ethiopian, etc. all found their way to my palette while on psychedelics, in addition to plenty of late night diner visits. Sadly I can't eat much of that anymore because my IBS got so bad. Onion or garlic, even in small amounts, became reliable triggers of horrid symptoms.

The good news is that my GI system seems to be doing fine with psychedelics. In fact, I think they are helping to treat it as with my myriad of other functional / auto-immune problems. I'm trying to not get my hopes up and focus on long-term healing, but if I can heal my GI system, I may be able to eat onion, garlic, and larger amounts of chile again. Yum yum yum! I'll still probably be COVID shy, but that's what take out is for. And then I don't worry about offending anyone if I appear to orgasm from tasting a curry.

You and I have different mindsets about this lol. I would be offended by someone who got offended at me enjoying my life. Fuck those people. When I see other people enjoying themselves to a crazy amount it makes me smile.

I was only half serious, but you have given me a lot to think about. I could discuss this in much more depth but that would not really be on-topic here. At times, I have not been at all shy to express my pleasure. I mean, I don't really do quiet sex, so if a window is open or I'm in a tent, then everyone around is going to know what me and my partner are up to. This is most especially so if my partner and I are tripping, in which it can go on for hours. At times, I've felt it to be my duty to raise awareness of what's possible in terms of ecstatic pleasure. Few people realize their true potential to experience pleasure, so they don't know what to strive for. They need inspiration! Of course I doubt most of the others saw it that way, but I really didn't care at the time.

If you take a high enough dosage MDMA will make you trip harder than most other things, and you'll still feel sober for it.

[...]

Perhaps the deleriant-like effect arises from the stimulant action. Maybe it induces a state close to stimulant psychosis together with the 5ht2a psychedelic aspect. Perhaps?

Anyway I won't take your suggestion. In fact, I doubt I'll take MDMA again. Even a "normal" dose feels toxic to me in the days following.

I took 2C-B with my wife (!!!) on Sunday. We both had 12.5 mg to start, and then I gave her a 4 mg boost at T1:00. I touched (+++) at moments with help from some weed. She barely got into (++) unfortunately, but that's not entirely surprising for reasons I won't go into here. I also won't get into any of the intimate details (she was actually very withdrawn and introspective until dinner time---spending much of her time alone), but I will say that at T+6:00, I felt sober enough to pick up take-out sushi from our favorite place but still high enough that my gastronomical senses were massively amplified. Every time I ate a piece, the different sensations exploded like many fireworks in my mouth. It was so intensely pleasurable, I wanted to slap the table or even flop onto the floor and twitch, lol. It has to have been one of the best meals of my life. Afterwards, we watched "Isle of Dogs", a Wes Anderson movie, which continued the Japanese theme of our evening. It was a great way to run out the rest of our trip. I was surprised at how much staying power my trip had. I felt like it was going at T+10:00, after my wife had gone to bed. (She was always pretty good at sleeping while tripping though.)

The aftermath of our trips turned out to be much more significant than the trip itself, even though the compound and the experience from it were necessary to catalyze these consequences. Our time together in the following days has been like an intensive therapy with major revelations about ourselves and our relationship.

Something I should mention is that my wife did not get a headache, which is rather amazing considering that in the past she would get them almost every time she took a serotonergic psychedelic (regardless of what it was). Perhaps the lack of headache simply reflects her weak dose-response, but either way, she came away quite satisfied with her trip and definitely intends to trip more in the future. I'm so happy for her and for us!

I'm so happy for you! Honestly, a trip where you both get time to reflect and feel no pressure to meet the other person's needs is often great, and the light experience can be a good way to dip your toes in. It's nice to know that psychedelics don't always have to be balls to the wall to be rewarding.

I think I'm a bit more like her. I think it would take >25mg to get me to a ++ and well over 30mg to get me to a +++ with oral 2C-B.

I love it when the real work of the trip unfolds in the days after. Sounds like it was really special.

That is very different from my experience. N2O pretty much just disconnects me from my body for a few moments. It's kind of fun and strangely addictive, but if I do too much in one session, I get a very eerie and icky after-effect in which I felt slightly insane and lasting some hours. I actually had this problem after the dentist when I was young. Actually, the last time I had N2O at the dentist, I actually had a "hole" experience, in which I went flying through outer space toward heaven. I was 18 at the time, and I sat in my car in the parking lot for about half an hour afterwards because it took me that long to feel like my survival instinct was properly intact. This experience was a big inspiration for me to seek out psychedelic drugs, starting with DMT, but I never experienced anything else like it nor have I really sought out dissociatives.

Mmm. Back when I used to eat onion, garlic, and large amounts of chile pepper, I would happily eat it all the time. Mexican, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Indian, African and Ethiopian, etc. all found their way to my palette while on psychedelics, in addition to plenty of late night diner visits. Sadly I can't eat much of that anymore because my IBS got so bad. Onion or garlic, even in small amounts, became reliable triggers of horrid symptoms.

The good news is that my GI system seems to be doing fine with psychedelics. In fact, I think they are helping to treat it as with my myriad of other functional / auto-immune problems. I'm trying to not get my hopes up and focus on long-term healing, but if I can heal my GI system, I may be able to eat onion, garlic, and larger amounts of chile again. Yum yum yum! I'll still probably be COVID shy, but that's what take out is for. And then I don't worry about offending anyone if I appear to orgasm from tasting a curry.

I was only half serious, but you have given me a lot to think about. I could discuss this in much more depth but that would not really be on-topic here. At times, I have not been at all shy to express my pleasure. I mean, I don't really do quiet sex, so if a window is open or I'm in a tent, then everyone around is going to know what me and my partner are up to. This is most especially so if my partner and I are tripping, in which it can go on for hours. At times, I've felt it to be my duty to raise awareness of what's possible in terms of ecstatic pleasure. Few people realize their true potential to experience pleasure, so they don't know what to strive for. They need inspiration! Of course I doubt most of the others saw it that way, but I really didn't care at the time.

Perhaps the deleriant-like effect arises from the stimulant action. Maybe it induces a state close to stimulant psychosis together with the 5ht2a psychedelic aspect. Perhaps?

Anyway I won't take your suggestion. In fact, I doubt I'll take MDMA again. Even a "normal" dose feels toxic to me in the days following.
Your stance on the toxic feeling of mdma is something I understand greatly. 2C-B mixed with 500mg of 400x Kanna extract in a gel cap was very similar without the toxic feeling. It certainly felt more "out of control though", even taking that dose of Kanna without the 2C-B. Whereas mdma turns me into a puddle of love and empathy, Kanna just on its at that dose had me pacing around my living room with every feeling and emotion and thought I had just helplessly pouring out of my mouth, like MDMA allowed me to move through that wall at will, yet that dose of Kanna simply dissolved that wall and an emotional flood occured. My next try was the same dose but with 2C-B and it was certainly more in control and felt vaguely like if MDA came directly from a plant somehow.

How do you all feel about 25e NBOH? I feel it's the answer to 2cb. I mean that in the sense that it's the perfect 2cb type drug and blows it out of the water. I'm actually a chemical supplier myself a legit decently sized distributor that operates in North America and Canada. I've done it all and for many years very irresponsible too. I was convinced id never feel anything euphoric again. Then 750ug 25e NBOH 40 minutes absorbed due to being sublingual and I cried so much because it was so beautiful and pleasurable. Just wondering how do you feel about it compared to 2cb thanks everyone
I've used 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOH and 25B-NBOH, and all three easily outpace any combination of agonist and releaser I have ever tried. They're truly magical, I just wish they were more easily accessible.
What's the safety profile of mixing MDA with 2c-b. My last 2c-b experience was weak due to the underdosed tablets (supposed to be 20mg pink nasas were more like 11mg according to wedinos). I'm getting some some 2c-b pressed rolex's from a more solid source and others have purported to have good experiences from them.

I've taken over 200mg of pure MDA and have a giant innate tolerance, so i was hoping to increase the psychedelic component to MDA with the addition of 2C-B. I'm well aware a lysergamide would make a safer combo, but this is what i'm working with. Does anyone have any insight?
I've mixed an eyeballed 30-50mg of 2C-B, ~160mg of MDA, 10mg of DOM and 5x20mg 3-MeO-PCP dippers for Valentine's Day and it was fantastic, though my next day was ruined by food poisoning from bad salmon so I can't speak much to any potential afterglow.

I've used 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOH and 25B-NBOH, and all three easily outpace any combination of agonist and releaser I have ever tried. They're truly magical, I just wish they were more easily accessible.

I've mixed an eyeballed 30-50mg of 2C-B, ~160mg of MDA, 10mg of DOM and 5x20mg 3-MeO-PCP dippers for Valentine's Day and it was fantastic, though my next day was ruined by food poisoning from bad salmon so I can't speak much to any potential afterglow.
The rolex presses were stronger. not sure if they were 20 mg but maybe 15 to 18 mg. I popped two and had a pleasant time. Wasn't intense at all. I hate all pressed pills, fortunately I have half a gram of powder 2c-b hbr coming from an awesome source. I'm a hard head so will prolly try 40-50. What's the highest u can go safely?

The rolex presses were stronger. not sure if they were 20 mg but maybe 15 to 18 mg. I popped two and had a pleasant time. Wasn't intense at all. I hate all pressed pills, fortunately I have half a gram of powder 2c-b hbr coming from an awesome source. I'm a hard head so will prolly try 40-50. What's the highest u can go safely?
As far as I'm aware there's no overdose point (people have gone as high as 500mg before), but I wouldn't push it. It took Nazi experiments using numerous simultaneous IVs of pure mescaline to finally find its LD50.

I find doses in the 2-5mg range to essentially be like psychedelically flavored nootropics, 5-20 to be like psychedelic seasoning best added with other drugs, 25-35 to be normal trip territory, and 45-60 to be heavy trip territory including guaranteed nausea but also it's where the profound, nearly "religious" or "spiritual" feeling nature of this drug truly begins to show itself. The highest I've gone was 75-100mg insufflated. I vomited like I was on ayahuasca but it was a lot less brutal. It lasted more like 8-10 hours, and at points my visuals looked like a mescaline flavored DMT breakthrough, where I couldn't even see in front of myself, just the visuals. That was one of the most profound and life-changing experiences of my life.

As far as I'm aware there's no overdose point (people have gone as high as 500mg before), but I wouldn't push it. It took Nazi experiments using numerous simultaneous IVs of pure mescaline to finally find its LD50.

I find doses in the 2-5mg range to essentially be like psychedelically flavored nootropics, 5-20 to be like psychedelic seasoning best added with other drugs, 25-35 to be normal trip territory, and 45-60 to be heavy trip territory including guaranteed nausea but also it's where the profound, nearly "religious" or "spiritual" feeling nature of this drug truly begins to show itself. The highest I've gone was 75-100mg insufflated. I vomited like I was on ayahuasca but it was a lot less brutal. It lasted more like 8-10 hours, and at points my visuals looked like a mescaline flavored DMT breakthrough, where I couldn't even see in front of myself, just the visuals. That was one of the most profound and life-changing experiences of my life.

Good to hear you can take this guy high. Can you imagine if you snorted 100ng of 2c-e? This is what else is coming to me on
monday. I'm thinking of 4-ho-mipt and dmt.

Good to hear you can take this guy high. Can you imagine if you snorted 100ng of 2c-e? This is what else is coming to me on
monday. I'm thinking of 4-ho-mipt and dmt.
I'm pretty confident there's a death associated with the insufflation of ~100mg of 2C-E. 2C-E, 2C-P and 2C-TFM all seem specifically unforgiving in their dose response curve, so please be careful if you do go hard with the 2C-E. Miprocin and DMT are beautiful though and I've pushed miprocin quite hard. 25mg of 2C-B, 25mg of DOM and 40mg of miprocin made up a favorite trip for me once, all mixed up into one big line and insufflated.