• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Taking 2C-I orally is so good one of the best trips out there for groups/events very recreational and great for a party setting. It has a slightly speedy nature and makes me very outgoing and Euphoric the visuals are beautiful and complex. Moreso when you eat it rather than snort, I find the 2C-x to lose a great deal of their sparkle when you use them intranasal.

Urx, that’s really bad to snort especially 2c-I. It’s too painful and the gets less god. Try rectal or oral it’s better.
I really don't disagree, at least regarding rectal. I'm also not sure what "It's better" is really going to do to people taken by some masochistic meme so fierce it *changed their minds* from plugging it in the first place. The meme is my fault, I compared snorting 2C-X to having Satan himself cum in your nose, and now people want the painfacial and I am filled with regret at the power of an idea.

As I mentioned in the post you quoted, I'm having to pack a scale for this trip when everything had been premeasured for volumetric dosing, the plan pretty firmly had no snorting in it to start :p

100% agreed on NOT snorting 2C-B (or any 2C-X). It hurts far more than any other drug to snort, it's horrible, ruins the trip and takes 20-30 minutes to finally be able to focus on something other than pain. It's more stimulating and rough physically when you snort it, too, and less mentally interesting. Oral really works the best, but if you want to cut the dose in half, plugging is MUCH better, it produces a trip that is qualitatively similar to oral, but cuts the dose in half and comes up very fast with a rush. And reduces the bodyload compared to oral, rather than increases it like snorting.

Had 25 mgs of 2C-B this morning at 10:00AM. It had been 3 year since I reached for 2C-B. Been reaching for LSD or 4-ACO-DMT the last two years when I wanted to trip. I think some of the funniest parts of my day is when the 2C-B seemed to pointing out some big insights and was like "See! See!" It was quite comical. Showed me it was a contender. And it was, great insight today. I was going to take acid but the weather is sort of cloudy and raining with just moments of sun today. So I decided to go for a shorter trip with 2C-B. It did not disappoint nor was it shallow. My hats off to 2C-B. Any psychedelic can be deep and helpful. I wonder where the notion that 2C-B is shallow came from, the stuff is gold as it keeps getting use. I feel bad for waiting 3 years. But trips have to be planned and the correct psychedelic has to be chosen. 2C-B ways reminded of those Persian carpet visuals. This was my first daytime 2C-B trip. I usually take that one at night.

I think I also decided I need to trip more. It always refreshes. Before this trip upstate my wife was like you do what you have to do to get your head together. Life can wear a person down. Almost went for cactus but needed something with half the duration and 2C-B carries some of the cactus spirit.

The last time I took 2-B, it really showed me its colors and I had a very strong, very powerful, and deep trip. I used 20mg of MXE as a launching pad, which obviously potentiated it, as I knew it would, but boy did it ever. I took 30mg of 2C-B, I redosed an hour in with 10mg more (20 + 10). I was at a show. By the end of it I was peaking hard, and couldn't talk, I just followed my friends around and our sober friend was driving. The visuals were out of this world, and I had an ecstatic and beautiful concert experience. It was a bit too much for me after the music ended, but I managed, and then spent the next 5 or 6 hours at my friend's (my bandmate's) house, listening to music and discussing it. It was extremely profound, everything we listened to was like listening to it the first time, with very grounded and profound insights into culture and specifically I was thinking about how all this old music would have been like and meant to the people when it was new music. I finally "got" The Beachboys, as we listened to Pet Sounds. I had always wanted to "get it", but never did, somehow.

That trip really elevated my understanding of 2C-B, as well, and its potential. Increasingly over the years it has become more and more powerful for me, back in the day, I could take 40mg and just get a nice, light recreational trip, but the last few times I've taken it, it's really knocked my socks off.

So after action report!

The people who snorted it seemed to not be too phased by the pain, and the one who did about as much as I plugged settled into about the same wavelength as me.... But that someone and I look enough alike that our mutual affections started being called 'self absorbed'.

Someone put 25mg up their nose, and it was a *little* much, mostly in that they were losing track of time. I'll try and get something more complete written up

Holy balls,

I snorted 32 mg of 2c-b on accident the other day. My scale has been acting up - I should've been more careful; I only meant to take 6-8mg.

What an intense but awesome experience - burned sooooo bad, my god. Made me cry a bit. Amazing visuals though, super intense coursing of energy throughout my body's energy meridians, or something. I remember why 2c-b helped me with an eating disorder and my posture years ago. It brings attention to the body in a special way - reminds me of yoga, but different of course.

I did this a day or two after having some iboga - albeit a small amount, so that also added to the intensity of the experience. Microdosing iboga is something else - has truly helped me in wonderful ways. I see now why they call it the master teacher in Africa.

Glad I had my gf there to be a soothing presence - we went to the dog park and wandered around some beautiful nature areas. Was truly magical. 2c-b is the tits. Would never ever snort it again though lol.

I had two incredible 30mg 2CB experiences in August that I may report on soon.

The first trip was indoors and especially life changing. It helped me work through some insecurities that I have been struggling with.

For the second trip, I went hiking in a valley for several hours and also had some interesting realizations. I don’t remember it too well but I have some voice memos on my phone that I have to listen through eventually.

100% agreed on NOT snorting 2C-B (or any 2C-X). It hurts far more than any other drug to snort, it's horrible, ruins the trip and takes 20-30 minutes to finally be able to focus on something other than pain. It's more stimulating and rough physically when you snort it, too, and less mentally interesting. Oral really works the best, but if you want to cut the dose in half, plugging is MUCH better, it produces a trip that is qualitatively similar to oral, but cuts the dose in half and comes up very fast with a rush. And reduces the bodyload compared to oral, rather than increases it like snorting.

this is exactely true. just recently talked to simstim and he told me that he likes to take all of his 2c's nasally. something i just dont get. you loose much of the highs profoundness and it really hurts, especially with the halogenated ones. btw i just remember that i once vaped small amounts of 2c-e repeatedly one evening years ago. was with my last girlfriend at that time and she somehow didnt like it. dont know why, she also took drugs in not too small amounts. maybe it was because she had a problem just because of seeing me vape something, had a little problem with meth. this is all long ago, dont know why i write this in the first place. anyway, vaping 2c's can be nice if youre not looking for a solid mind blowing trip.

I've been delving into 2C-B this year, both with a nasal spray and with eating it. I have to agree with the above post about it being better orally. Nasal feels like it lacks depth and completeness. It increased my sensitivity to stuff, and I had some could relationship discussions, and I felt the beauty of the sun and ocean, and connected to my dying grandmother, it was good. At the same time the oral doses felt much more complete. One aspect is they seem to include a more pronounced body aspect, similar to how mescaline feels for me. More heart too. Sometimes I experience a weird thing with 2C-B where I just get really spaced out, like there isn't much content, like my body and mind gets filled with empty space that is a bit numb. It doesn't happen a lot, but never experienced that with a psychedelic before.

Yesterday had a funny experience, took 20 mg at the airport and it hit harder than 50mg has in the past. Funny to be secretly tripping balls amidst thousands of people like that

I took 55mg of 2C-B orally yesterday. I think I’m starting to understand why big doses don’t seem to impact me very much around the peak. I become fragmented and all the parts of me – the body, the thoughts, identity, visuals, music, and memories are all separated by a sense of space, and that space becomes much more vivid than the parts of me. When this happens, the parts aren’t as impactful. For example, the visuals just don’t stand out, not because they aren’t there but because my attention is glued to the space.

Sometime after the peak the content once again came to the surface and I spent a lot of time seeing myself as an Organic chemist and what that might be like. One thing that is amazing with psychedelics is the imagination is increased so much, I could see and feel the glassware and what it might be like to interact with people in different industries and academia.

I’m curious to keep pushing the dose higher, what will happen? Will the void just become all consuming or will content start to emerge in the void again?

I also read recently that people have been vaping 2C-B HCl successfully, that might be interesting to try.

Taking both your recent posts together, you might consider just taking lower doses of 2cb. I usually preferred ~30-37 mg 2cb, but only tried as much as 45. I get a headache after 2cb/2ce, so don't feel the desire to push the dose much higher than what is already quite effective.

Edit to say that even 30 mg can be a large dose for someone with less experience or less tolerance. Or with more pure 2cb.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what will happen if I push the dose higher, will it just void out or will phenomenah return? I imagine it will get more voidy, but the part of me that is thorough wants to see. I'm also unsure what the safe range of dose is for this substance. I'm pretty sure this is fairly pure 2c-b as I've dosed it at very low doses like maybe 2mg intranasal and felt threshold effects, and others have a much higher response from low doses, someone even had strong visuals from 8mg.

But you're probably right about lower doses being the sweet spot.

I'm curious to see what will happen if I push the dose higher, will it just void out or will phenomenah return? I imagine it will get more voidy, but the part of me that is thorough wants to see. I'm also unsure what the safe range of dose is for this substance. I'm pretty sure this is fairly pure 2c-b as I've dosed it at very low doses like maybe 2mg intranasal and felt threshold effects, and others have a much higher response from low doses, someone even had strong visuals from 8mg.

But you're probably right about lower doses being the sweet spot.
In my experience it just becomes more and more unpleasant the higher you dose. The visuals do get stronger but I find they become very strenuous on the eyes and I get a headache. The body load also becomes much more negative and apparent. I've dosed 50mg numerous times and this is always the case, 70mg once by mistake.

35-40mg seems to be an absolute sweet spot for me.

If you're after a heavier and deeper 2C experience I would recommend persueing 2C-E instead of pushing the envelope with 2C-B.

My gram of 2C-B HCI should be arriving any day now and im beyond happy about this. Its one of my favorite drugs ever, infact id venture to say that my preferred psychedelic trip is with a compound from the 2C-x series. They just have the most pleasing euphoria and the persian carpet visuals are so beautiful.

My last batch of this was 2C-B HBr that was pinkish tan (very good quality) but im curious as to how this white stuff is going to compare. Know that its stronger mg per mg so the 25mg dose i usually take is going to hit a little harder. Before this i had 3 doses of 2C-B tucked away in my collection so now having another forty makes me feel so grateful.

This should last me a number of years because i only plan on using it a few times of year, im gonna share it with my girlfriend so i have to be mindful to stretch it out. Mostly im just going to eat LSD and Psilocybin when i trip so i can keep my more rare drugs. Who knows i will probably order some more eventually just to put aside, id love to find a good deal on multiple grams so i can have close to a lifetime supply.

When i get around to sampling this batch i will let you all know how it goes, happy trails 🙂

I’m not sure why i never got around to trying 2c-b. Have done 2c-I and 2c-e plenty and I love mdma (over say speed or acid), so if anything 2c-b should have been something I sought out, but for whatever reason, never striked at any opportunities.

That all changed a couple weeks ago. I had the great pleasure of being able to watch the Chemical Brothers and had the option for 2cb. What an amazing choice. To start, I had no idea what kind of completely all-encompassing show I was about to witness and glad that I had something that was lighter on the soul during it.

2c-b might already be an all-time favorite for me. The comeup felt like a very gentle roll, and then the visuals were just a complete party. I am a fan of some of the easier headspace queens in 4homet and allad, but something about the 2cb made it even less serious than those two and really brought a fun party atmosphere. Normally psychedelics have a tendency to make me socially shut off and introverted as well, but 2cb seemed to be much less in that regard. Now I just wish I hadn’t waited so long to try this beautiful substance -

One thing for people with experience - a few people noted that the effects dropped off pretty sharply for them, however for me it was a smoother (and a bit longer) decline. How does it generally finish for you?

How does it generally finish for you?
Slowly, it lasts quite long too if the dose isn't small, but the flashiness can disappear somewhat quickly I guess, depends a lot on the dose too.

2C-B can be anything you want, but I think in its essence it's a serious psychedelic, it's just that somehow all that comes together and creates this beautiful, flashy and easygoing layer on top of it. Great stuff, glad you enjoyed

Very excited I finally discovered some 2c-b hcl. It’s the only main 2c-x I have yet to do. I’ve done vast amounts of 2c-i,e,c, and d. 2c-i and e were my favorites, the former was more recreational, electric, and possessed an empathagenic nature while the latter was far more of a real psych that took you for a deep ride.

Same source had 5-mapb, which I’ve heard good things about, thus naturally I snabbed 2 gs. Tried 6-apb before and it was pretty awesome, but must have been 12 years ago lol. Took a rather large dose and had a long pleasurable experience. Was quite a bit more visual than MDA. Oh, he was kind enough to off a 100 mg sample of 4-ho-Met after I said I wanted to order that as well, but didn’t have the $. The 4-ho-met is in freebase form which I believe is almost equipotent to hcl, perhaps a tad weaker. I wonder if one could vape it.

Last edited:
Hmm. Could all 3 compounds be mixed together? 5-mapb, 4-ho-met, and 2c-b? I’ve heard 5-mapb isn’t very stimulating so perhaps 2c-b and 5-mapb would make a lovely combination.

Last time I tripped. I did a tab of lsd, 200 mg mda, BDO, and 12 mg of 3-ho-pcp. Post peak I packed an oil burner full of dmt and started hittin that bitch until I couldn’t anymore. Had the most awe inspiring intense breakthrough ever. I was fucking catapulted into ineffable beauty. Shit was wild.

How does DMT combine with 2c-b?

Last edited:
Have a concert next Friday. Thievery Corporation, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, and Atmosphere. Thinking of bringin Couple caps of 2c-b, some booster, and 5-Mapb when I start to peak from initial 2cb dose