• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Does the 2c-b take away the mdma comedown feelings? I can?t imagine that a trip would be fun if you?re feeling all the negative comedown feels.

I've never had negative effects on the comedown from mdma so I can't speak to that, but it's definitely a euphoric feeling above and beyond that of the 2c-b alone. It's also an extremely good combination for sex

Does the 2c-b take away the mdma comedown feelings? I can?t imagine that a trip would be fun if you?re feeling all the negative comedown feels.
I found that spacing enough your roll (one month at least) and taking a light to normal dose of mdma is a very effective way to reduce/eliminate negatives effects of the comedown. as for the doses, like said just before, i do my usuals doses for both, but i had never stuck de peaks, i always take 2C-B 3 hours after taking mdma... good combo by the way !

Yeah, fat dose of 2cb, even fatter dose of 4-ho-mipt (erowid dose scale doesn't even go past 30mg) plus a joint to yourself. Not to mention you had been taking MDMA all day, that certainly would add into it as well. You just took a shit ton of drugs and had a shit ton of an experience lol, not a lot more to it.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record but weed just makes psychedelics really intense, especially ones that are already mentally intense. I don't notice the increase as much with more transparent psychedelics like 2C-B. I remember A couple years ago I took mushrooms with probably a dozen people, tail end of the trip we ended up in a small room playing music, being social, everyone is talking, etc. Rolled a joint and it went around ONCE and everyone became dead silent.

Last edited:
Going to do some 2c-b tomorrow. When I first tried it ~2 years ago, I was always snorting it. Which was fucking awful, and I would never do it again, it really resulted in a better high than eating it. I used to snort like 30mg at once and it was an absolute blast once you get past the initial ~20 minutes of extreme pain (lol). Snorting it resulted in a high energy, intensely visual trip. I can't eat more than 20mg without getting a ton of bodyload n nausea, and an overall sluggish and subdued trip.

Last edited:
Damn 30mg rails.. Id just do 10mg bumps and that hurts. I want some 2cb now haha enjoy it bro!
Yeah I mean, if i wanted to do 30mg, i'd rather do one 30mg bump than 3x10mg bumps, since you're putting yourself through that pain 3 times lol. I feel like past 10mg the size of the bump probably doesn't it make it that much painful. We tried doing it in tiny 2-5mg bumps, but overall just made your nose hurt for a way longer time and not that much less.Just sucks that eating it I can't get the same effects, most of my friends who also snorted it seemed to feel the same way.Does anyone know if taking 2c-b orally mixed into some warm tea drank over ~5-10 minutes would be easier on the stomach and body than taking the same dose in a gel cap?

Last edited:
Ive never tried higher than 10mg. Once youre tripping the pain isnt too bad lol. 30mg at once hurts my face just thinking about it haha.

I've long since sworn off snorting it, though. I've always read that sits likely terrible for your sinuses, shits caustic. I haven't snorted it since I tried subbing just 5mg and it burned off a layer of skin on the inside of my lip lol

Last edited:
Yeah I mean, if i wanted to do 30mg, i'd rather do one 30mg bump than 3x10mg bumps, since you're putting yourself through that pain 3 times lol. I feel like past 10mg the size of the bump probably doesn't it make it that much painful. We tried doing it in tiny 2-5mg bumps, but overall just made your nose hurt for a way longer time and not that much less.Just sucks that eating it I can't get the same effects, most of my friends who also snorted it seemed to feel the same way.Does anyone know if taking 2c-b orally mixed into some warm tea drank over ~5-10 minutes would be easier on the stomach and body than taking the same dose in a gel cap?
I've never found 2C-B nauseous, everybody is different (obviously), I've read in this thread that pluggin it is the best way to take this material for those who suffer from sides effects on it, if you go for this ROA be carefull cause you have to take roughly 50% of your standard oral dose to got same effects. other option is to take a spoon of dry ginger (powder) with some water the moment you begin to feel nausea, for me it always kicks nausea away almost instantantly.. anyway keep us updated ;-)

I've long since sworn off snorting it, though. I've always read that sits likely terrible for your sinuses, shits caustic. I haven't snorted it since I tried subbing just 5mg and it burned off a layer of skin on the inside of my lip lol

Yeah snorting 2Cs has to be absolutely terrible for your nose, it burns SO BAD, easily the worst burn of any substance class I've tried... they all burn similarly too. I've also caused a burn in my mouth from trying to do sublingual. Rectal admin is fine as long as you don't make a super concentrated solution. I have always pretty much used 3mL of water, which is what fits in a reasonable oral-turned-rectal syringe I have, and there is no burn. When you snort it though it's just laying there on your sensitive nasal membranes, burning away.

Wow, okay. 2C-B + MDMA is indeed a great combination.

I took 150mg of super clean MDMA - came up super fast, rolled really hard, etc. Almost exactly three hours after dosing I ingested ~30mg of 2C-B. And you were all so right, it completely negated any of the comedown feelings of MDMA. In fact, I felt like it extended my roll while adding really awesome visuals on top of it. My headspace was still somewhat clear but at the peak of the 2C-B is was kind of hard to talk, I'll attribute this to a lot of weed smoking throughout the night. I also did a couple of bumps of DCK throughout the night but they didn't have a strong impact on the trip/roll.

Total effects tapered off for the most part about 6 hours after ingesting the MDMA. This doesn't sound like a long time compared to something like LSD, but the effects were strong for the entire time. It was perfect for the situation (hotel afterparty with many many friends), I would probably dose lower of each for something more public like a show or festival though.

Glad I took just 20mg the other night. Didn't realize it being st. patricks day would have such an extreme effect on the state of the show and entire downtown area. Spent a good hour of the come-up and trip in line at the venue with people puking, getting into fights and general shittiness. Whole vnue inside was the most packed I'd ever seen, smelled of stale booze and everyone inside looked as if they had been in there binge drinking since the afternoon.

2C-B certainly has a higher "general banter tolerance" than LSD or mushrooms, but this night was seriously pushing it. Probably wouldn't have dosed if I knew what I was getting myself into lol. Nearly puked in line just seeing/thinking about people puking.

And yeah, as usual, 20mg, lots of uncomfortable bodyload until the trip was well on its way.

Rectal ROA trial was a success the other day. Dissolved 150mg of 2c-b in 15ml of purified water. Then plugged 0.5ml using an oral syringe, for a 5mg dose.

First 30 mins had a slightly elevated HR and minor muscle tension, after that it was smooth as anything. Light headspace, very minor OEVs when focusing on a scene, heightened ability to visualize with eyes closed, empathogenic effects prominent. Made some good therapeutic progress during some inner work. Was almost fully back to baseline after 2.5 hours.

The whole experience underlined the friendliness of 2c-b at low doses. Had an accessible window into that 'Other World', but was able at any time to relocate awareness and see to everyday concerns. Amazing substance.

Next time, going for 6mg, same ROA.

So I purchased what vendor says is 20mg 2C-B pills but based on all trip reports I read, still have some confusion about the dosage, while it is 2C-B. I tested it with 4 different reagents, all as it should be. Would like to know your opinion about the Nexus-flip I wanna do. I got good 140mg of MDMA crystal (my usual dose for my 90kgs) and I would take one 2C-B pill 3h in (20mg).

About the previous tries, when I got it last week, I tried half a pill at 10pm, since this is my first psychedelic (mainly chose it for somewhat clear mind). I barely felt the dose, maybe just some hightened sociability but really just a tiny bit. Me and my girl had sex after good 2h after dose, felt a little different but barely. I redosed 3/4 of the pill after 3h from inital dose and nothing seemed to be happening, just that I wasnt really sleepy and I eventually fell asleep about 7-8h after inital dose.

I guess that tasting lead me to believe I would need one pill and a 3/4 to hit me. I did it yesterday before noon, 3 days after first try. Since it was my first real comeup, I felt pretty uncomfortable with the bodyload (from 35 to 70 minutes into) and felt the need to walk it off. I went for a hike in the woods. I put my HR belt on and Suunto watch to monitor HR just in case, cuz I was a little panicky - hence the first time psychedelic experience. HR never went above 130 (hike is a little uphill), but I noticed that on some times it was fairly low at 75 which was weird to me with what I was feeling. Anyway after that bodyload subsided, it felt nice being in the woods. Colors were nicer, but I wouldnt say overly saturated or specially strong. I also didnt have any OEVs, CEVs only after few minutes eyes closed, but very subtle, nothing big. And this was about 1,5 or 2h into the trip. So this dose should be around 30-35mg but I highly doubt it. I was back at home at about 3-4h mark and started cooking lunch. Was a bit clumpsy but everything else was pretty normal. Oh, I had a little better sense of smell and taste I noticed.

Now I hope I make some sense when I say I'm a little confused about the dosage. So I will go to this party friday eve, its a club with very family atmosphere, I know the guys DJing, I know people usually coming there, will be there with my girl (she will only be doing recommended 1.3mg/kg of MDMA). There probably wont be more than a 100 people, also alot of room to step aside, sit down, go out etc, so with set and setting I see no problem. Also with every roll I use alot of supplements (ALA, ALCAR, Vitamin C and E, ECGC, NAC, Magnesium and towards morning I have a capsule of electrolytes because I sweat a fair amount dancing).

Based on what I described, how much of 2C-B you'd recommend I take? Will supplements power and prolongue the roll of 2C-B too? What about the tolerance? Friday will be approx 90h after last roll.

It sounds like you're very eager to trip hard. You need to space out your dosing way more to get full effects from a regular dose. Based on what you said I don't see much reason to think your pills are underdosed.

You first took 10mg, which is a low dose so it makes sense you didn't get much effect. Redosing psychedelics is usually useless unless you take a huge redose. The additional 15mg might have prolonged things a bit but that's about it.

3 days later your tolerance is still around 200% of what it was before your initial dose, so the 30-35 mg would have hit more like 15mg, a nice light trip which sounds like what you got.

Generally you want to wait at least a week, preferably two, between psychedelic doses to make full use of them. It's not like M which allows you to redose or roll semi-frequently (though really you shouldn't be rolling more than once every three months or so).

I have no idea if the supplements would change 2C-B in any way, if anything they might make it come up faster or prevent some metabolization, effectively increasing your dose. These are claimed to happen when you supplement M but I never noticed any difference and don't bother with supplements anymore except some Tums before and 5-htp after. The research is pretty spotty about neurotoxicity anyway.

Yes, eager indeed. I just recently discovered these things, I was in the dark for first 31 years :). Thanks for all the explanations, I understand what happened better.

So do you think it has no point of doing the nexus flip thing because of the tolerance and 20mg 2C-B wont do a thing? This is my only chance before august since I wont use MDMA until the festival I'm going to. If advised against by more experienced, I will not do the flip. I have enough of respect for substances and am very thankful, that I found this now and not in my reckless teenage years.

It's not that there's no point, you would just have to take more 2C-B, which personally I would consider wasteful but if you don't care about the cost it's fine.

I love the MDMA + 2C-B combo and highly recommend it for what it's worth. I don't think you're too inexperienced or anything, 2C-B is a pretty gentle psychedelic mentally speaking.

That said it would be difficult to give you a proper estimate for how much to take next time without having a precise timeline of what you have taken so far. I'm not clear on how long it's been since your last dose of 2C-B and when exactly you intend to try again.

Regarding psychedelics, MDMA, and parties (from my own experiences, and also observing those around me), it's not worth doing MDMA more than once every few weeks *at most* - you just start digging yourself into a kind of serotonin debt. I've seen a fair few ravers go down into depression and general social/mental unhealth by abusing MDMA in this way. There are those who seem to have pulled off periods in their lives where they were hitting MDMA pretty hard and emerged apparently unscathed. To me, it's not worth the risk, I've seen too many burnouts.

In terms of risk, proper psychedelics (2C-B, LSD, mushrooms) seem to be lot more forgiving if you take them often, and also self-limiting - most people just don't feel like taking them again and again and again, and also they just become less and less effective. I've taken PDs plenty of times 2 or 3 days in a row at festivals or parties, and they actually do keep working if the vibes are good, you don't dose too high, you come down properly in between and get plenty of rest and recovery. It's definitely not something to make a habit out of, nor should you seek repeated peak experiences/dosages, but low to medium party doses seem to work a couple of days in a row I find.

20+ years of raving has taught me that music, community and vibe are absolutely #1. Psychedelics are a really nice way to enhance all that but should never be the primary focus of partying. And finally, for extremely special and rare occasions, a bit of MDMA with or without a PD like 2C-B or LSD. Moderation, hydration and hearing protection always :)

It's not that there's no point, you would just have to take more 2C-B, which personally I would consider wasteful but if you don't care about the cost it's fine.

I love the MDMA + 2C-B combo and highly recommend it for what it's worth. I don't think you're too inexperienced or anything, 2C-B is a pretty gentle psychedelic mentally speaking.

That said it would be difficult to give you a proper estimate for how much to take next time without having a precise timeline of what you have taken so far. I'm not clear on how long it's been since your last dose of 2C-B and when exactly you intend to try again.

I understand. About the timeline I mentioned everything in my original post, will write again to clarify more. So one week ago tried 10mg + T+3h 15mg, 3 days after that 30-35mg, Nexus flip four days after 30-35mg. Looking at it now, its really close spaced. So based on what you said and general psychedelic tolerance tomorrow I need 400% of my first dose, so that would be 50-60mg? That seems quite a lot and even if that is true for 2C-B tolerance for me too, I wouldnt do it. Too scary. Also as it is potentiating M effects too.

Price isnt really an issue, so I probably will take the recommended M dosage for me and then pop one pill 2h in. If I slightly feel it, should I take another or just let it slide this time with one and try this in a few months time?

Anyway, thank you for your time and answers, I learned a lot.

@perpetualdawn, nice way to put it. Thanks.