• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Wow dexedrine burned for you? I don't get much burn from plugging as long as it's diluted enough.

when I plugged 2c-b I stupidly mixed it with some alcohol which probably made the trip less clean feeling

If I recall I had 2 hits of LSD and then added 20mg of 2C-B rectally (which is around 35-40mg orally) about 3 hours in. Originally I was going to just do the LSD but it didn't get as strong as I wanted so I added 2C-B.

This was in 2006 or 2007, so I can't be sure I remember right.

lol, how did you do that?

Not sure what you mean, how did I add 2C-B? How did I add 2C-B rectally? Well, I decided to take it, it was pretty simple really.

Last time I had 2cb was around 4 hours after id come up on 220ug of acid, I IM'd 10mg or therabouts along with 150mg of ketamine just after the 2cb comeup and had an out of body experience. It was very intense, very colourful and mostly calm. The weed & L were the culprits of making it wild! Fractals galore, portals opening(thats the K), there was one entity in the form of an old lady watching over/protecting me from my slightly open door. Wish I had have smoked some DMT that night, im sure it would have been awesome!

Too much? i'm not sure, weed gives me almost always anxiety.. but not 10% of thoses levels !!

I think you haven't been tripping real long, am I remembering right? Everyone has terrifying trips sometimes, it's normal. Sometimes something kicks your ass unexpectedly. Those are high doses on a combo, with weed. The weed probably is the thing that really kicked it into overdrive.

I think you haven't been tripping real long, am I remembering right? Everyone has terrifying trips sometimes, it's normal. Sometimes something kicks your ass unexpectedly. Those are high doses on a combo, with weed. The weed probably is the thing that really kicked it into overdrive.
Right ! I start tripping on october 2016.. had what I was thinking as "bad trip" maybe 4 or 5 times on lysergamides (essentially feeling sad the most duration of the trip, sometimes break on tears for a while, or some manageable fear) but nothing that's like that damn horrific one

I had a trip on 2C-E and weed once, where my reality deconstructed entirely and I felt myself dissolving into an absolute void. I became convinced that if I reached the peak I would cease to exist and so would the whole universe, that I would end everything forever and completely. I was the most terrified I've ever felt, just raw, animal panic. I grabbed a kitchen knife and seriously contemplated killing myself with it because I thought it would interrupt the trip and I'd be reborn and everything would be fine. Obviously I didn't actually end up doing it, part of me accepted I might just be tripping and then I sort of accepted my mistake that would end the universe, and when I hit the peak I just blinked and it was 30 minutes later and I was past the peak. Took a little while to figure it all out but I look back on it as one of my most profound and amazing trips. I've also had other trips where I fully believed I was dying.

Can you tell if there is a pattern that is likely to produce such kinds of trips? maybe weed is always there !

Last edited:
Yeah generally adding weed is the number one cause of people freaking out. Honestly though you just need to expect that sometimes your trips are gonna be rough or frightening or even outright terrifying. It's just part of it. I mean the vast majority of my trips are not difficult ones, but occasionally they are. And when they are, they'll pass, and you'll be fine.

Will 2mg of etizolam oral before 15mg rectally of 2-cb ruin the trip?

I have taken 1mg of xanax before a 2-cb dosage and it really helped the trip of the comeup.

2-cb is fairly sacred around these parts so I dont not want to waste but also have the most fun with it.

Thanks!

Thats a lot to handle, before adding in weed, let alone after.
I have been using psychedelics for over 20 years, i wouldnt feel the need to go that hi in doses.

Of course, i have done reckless doses before, but realize that less is actually more. If more is more, then keep chasing until you work through that.
I sound a bit facetious or righteous, i dont mean that. But it does underpin the comments about how weed can be the trigger.

For example, drug 1 and drug 2 may be ok together.
Drug 1 and 2 and 3 may go well too.
However, drug 1 and weed could be straight to bad trip land.

It also can be set and setting, but im guessing you got that already.
Best of luck

Yeah generally adding weed is the number one cause of people freaking out. Honestly though you just need to expect that sometimes your trips are gonna be rough or frightening or even outright terrifying. It's just part of it. I mean the vast majority of my trips are not difficult ones, but occasionally they are. And when they are, they'll pass, and you'll be fine.

this^^^^ although watching a horrible tv show (hannibal) and getting locked out of your friends house in a strange town on too much while their phone died and you couldn't find the house can also trigger it

Recommendations on dosages combo with MDMA?

Separately, I usually take 25-30mg of 2C-B and anywhere from 125-175mg MDMA depending on how hard I want to roll.

I?ll be in a mostly private space with a lot of friends. I?m looking to probably feel the roll the most but I want the psychedelia as well.

When I do that combo I take my normal doses of both, but I take the 2c-b on the comedown as it seems to really pick up where the m leaves off. Highly recommended to go this route