Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a tough one.

IME 2c-b has been alot more rewarding but ive only had 1 experience with Mescaline.

I opted for the Mesc... I tend to enjoy long trips and dislike short ones... plus its one of the only "pure" psychedelic experiences I'll ever have... only had real LSD once, MAYBE twice... had boomers twice... everything else has been research chems and DXM.

I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread for this, but thought I'd just post it here...

A friend of mine bought something which was supposedly 2C-B yesterday, but I am suspicious about what the mystery white powder he bought actually is. I've never seen 2C-B in powder form, but he bought 500mg for a price which seems way, way too low considering that a 'normal' dosage is 20-30mg. Has anybody encountered 2C-B powder which has been bulked out with something else, or is it likely to be complete rubbish perhaps? Either that or the guy selling it had absolutely no idea what he was doing, but I suppose that's quite unlikely.

I wasn't there when he bought it, otherwise I would have quizzed the guy about what he was actually selling :s but now I'm stuck with it and wondering what to do. I know I should probably buy a kit to test the stuff, but I don't want to have wasted money if it turns out to be useless.

Thanks for any help/advice :)

Oh no, what I meant was that the quantity and amount he paid for it makes me think it's not 2c-b. I know you're not allowed to discuss prices on this website, but compared with what I've heard 2c-b in pills/capsules being sold for, it just sounds too cheap (like probably 10x less than I'd expect). So I'm wondering if there is any actual 2c-b in there, whether something else may have been added to make it easier to dose (as it was bought at a rave and there's no way people can eyeball the correct dosage).

Well unfortunately identification isn't really allowed on the site either... but I've seen caps of 2C-B going for about 1/4 of what MDMA was going for... its become much easier to get 2C-B than MDMA recently so the prices have gone up on the latter and down on the former.

Thanks for that :) also thank you to the person who messaged me, I'm unable to reply to you to say thanks as I haven't reached bluelighter status yet, but what you said did also help. I guess I'll just leave whatever it is until I'm able to test it.

if he got a half gram, is not too crazy for the price to be kinda low. when bought by the gram they can be kinda cheap. prices on the street can get up there though i'm sure. hope i'm not violating the rules of price discussion..

but you know as well as me that price certainly isn't an effective ID

Does anyone know if there is a reagent test that differentiates between 2C's or do they only identify if you possibly have one of the 2C's? I want to find out if these pressed pills that were sold as 2C-B are actually 2C-B or another 2C. The effects last about 6 hours so it sounds like there is a good chance they are 2C-B, I'm just wondering if there is anyway to verify a little further.

Also in general what dose of 2C-B gives you euphoria and some stimulation without visuals? The effects of 1 pill are euphoric and stimulating without any visuals and 2 pills starts to get fairly visual. I'm trying to gauge approximately how much 2C-B is in the pills.

^ I've tried this one myself...using just the marquis, I tried to set up a thread, with pics of all the colour changes, to give a rough idea of the different shades, with all the substances I tested.

i get pretty strong visuals from 18mg. 16 is without visuals for me, but that makes it less euphoric aswell

Dunno - never NOT insufflated this material - around 5/6mg is where I get SLIGHT visuals, but not so much that it would distract me.

Anyone tested 2c-b with marquis? Had supposedly 2c-b that had a somewhat suspicious reaction. Instantly to dark green with fizzing/bubbles and smoke. After a few mins to blueish colour. The colours can be seen in the image below. The dark green colour was exactly like "2c-b fizzing" or "2c-i japan" and the blueish one exactly like "2c-i china". Any insights? 8) Actually tried it at unknown dosage(should have been ~18mg) and it was visually strong as fuck and mentally as psychedelic as 24 beers or a 0.7l bottle of vodka, the crisp colours i've had previously with supposedly 2c-b were missing.

I find the possibility to test for 2cs with marquis interesting but there should be way more references available :/

NSFW:
exp-30394_med.jpg

edit:

Found this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=521861. It didn't exist a few months back 8). I guess it might have been 2c-b but i'm fairly sure someone botched the liquid measurements, no way 18mg of 2c-b is that strong. I wish there were more references!

Last edited:
OK just received 2 grams of 2C-B from a Canadian source, and it is slightly pink tinted.

It is clumpy like the 2C-B I've had in the past, it tastes EXACTLY the same as I remember it (compared to all other chems, including comparisons to 2C-I, and 2C-E, so I "know" it's unique sweet taste), but I'm just wondering whether anyone else has had slightly pink tinted stuff? I've heard of powdered chems being slightly pink before, but all the 2C-B I've ever seen was brilliant white.

Cheers :)

I haven't marquis tested it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to tell me it's a 2C-B-like susbtance, and I am going to bioessay 12mg insufflated later this evening, to explore further.

So I've got some 2C-B pills. My plan is to do it tonight, this will be my first time.

I'm going to a friends house for fireworks (main reason I want to take a psychedelic tonight). But I might be the only one, or one of two people taking the 2C-B. And everyone else I believe is drinking, possibly a few people taking MDMA.

So my question is, would it be more enjoyable/rewarding waiting for another day to take the 2C-B? Say, with a group of us on it (which is how I usually do it with psychedelics).
Or am I likely to enjoy it regardless of the 'party' environment?

Also, is 2C-B particularly 'social'? By that i mean, is it difficult to socialize with people that aren't on the drug? Like it is with LSD, where I find myself too disconnected from reality to be able to socialize with sober people.

Concider the fact it's my first time on 2C-B, and that I may be the only one on it.

Advice would be appreciated, thanks!

I think you'll have a great time. At a party at someone's home, a lot of people stoned, some on 4fluoroamphetamine, one on mdma, one 15 mg 2c-i and two on 18 mg 2c-b, there was amongst the party people a great social vibe going. But that was my opinion (i was on 4-aco-mipt 10 mg), depends on the setting. 2c-b is truly a party trip IME, easy, lucid and fun!

YMMV but for 2cb, if you are not very introverted by character, social settings = fun!

I find 2c-b very social.

I don't think it's great in small groups or going solo.

Ohhhh 2C-B is great in every situation really, other than one's where you need to concentrate on appearing sober, for your first time at least - might find yourself distracted by the walls.

Other than that - it's very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.