Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would one use pure 2C-B powder?

I am thinking that making 200 capsules out of 1g pure powder, yielding 5mg per capsule, might be a good way to do things? That way, one could dose in 5mg increments easily...

The idea is that if for some reason I'm already tripping on something, I might have some difficulty using a scale effectively with enough accuracy to measure, say, 25mg exactly.

Is my idea sound?

5mg is very small amount that would be difficult to weigh accurately.

I would keep it in powder form for a couple reasons.
If yo get caught with a baggie of powder you'll be in alot less trouble than 200 capsules.
You are able to weigh out any dose you want.
You can use other methods of adminstering it, like up your butt

i dont know.
id keep it as powder.

You said you have a gram so that gives you alot of wiggle room to find your sweet spot, and once you do you wont have to worry about weighing things while you're tripping (which i dont find fun, but have done it and it is manageable if you arent too far gone)

Weighing the active capsule-by-capsule isn't how capsules are normally made.

The idea is to blend the 1g in a volume of a filler (dextrose is good) which will fill 200 capsules of a determinate size. Use a coffee grinder to blend the powders. Adding a small amount of another darker powder, such as green tea extract, can let you know, by seeing that the mixture is very uniformly colored, that the mixture is thoroughly blended.

This yields very accurately dosed capsules.

Just clarifying. Still not good?

^This actually is not necessarily true. Just because the dark powder is mixed evenly doesn't mean the drug is. And also, depending on whether the resulting mixed powder is compressed into each capsule, the total weight of mixed powder can vary quite a bit between capsules if you're eyeballing which is sounds like you mean to do. Mixing powders is a very inaccurate way of dosing. All the capsules I've seen are individually weighed doses, except when made by pharmaceutical companies who are using advanced processes to result in uniform chemical distribution. They use specific fillers and binders and it's not something you can just do at home.

^This actually is not necessarily true. Just because the dark powder is mixed evenly doesn't mean the drug is. And also, depending on whether the resulting mixed powder is compressed into each capsule, the total weight of mixed powder can vary quite a bit between capsules if you're eyeballing which is sounds like you mean to do. Mixing powders is a very inaccurate way of dosing. All the capsules I've seen are individually weighed doses, except when made by pharmaceutical companies who are using advanced processes to result in uniform chemical distribution. They use specific fillers and binders and it's not something you can just do at home.

Well you are wrong. Using a coffee grinder ensures very thorough mixing of all the powders. Pharm companies use the exact same principle, no more, no less. Of course they don't use coffee grinders, they use specific machines but the end result is the same. It sounds like you are saying that I CANNOT thoroughly mix powders. Really.

Moreover, using cappers such as cap-em-quik ensures a pretty uniform amount of powders in each capsule, and the tampers ensure uniform compression.

I have been making my own capsules for a very long time, and even for things that are dosed in as little as 0.5mg per capsule, very accurately. A friend of mine actually makes capsules with the exact same method with an active of 0.025mg / capsule and they are also accurately dosed.

Is 2C-B soluble in water? If so, doing an aqueous solution sounds much, much better.

Well you are wrong. Using a coffee grinder ensures very thorough mixing of all the powders. Pharm companies use the exact same principle, no more, no less. Of course they don't use coffee grinders, they use specific machines but the end result is the same.
I promise you you're technique does not work. Actually, I guarentee it. The machinery that pharm companies use are extremely expensive and sophisticated--your simple method listed does not do it properly. Just because the powder 'looks' evenly distributed does not imply a consistent cut. Different substances weigh different amounts even if they 'look' the same.

It sounds like you are saying that I CANNOT thoroughly mix powders. Really.

He is. Because you can't.

2C-B is soluble in water, and yes, liquid measurement is a much better way than trying to evenly cap the material.

I promise you you're technique does not work. Actually, I guarentee it. The machinery that pharm companies use are extremely expensive and sophisticated--your simple method listed does not do it properly. Just because the powder 'looks' evenly distributed does not imply a consistent cut. Different substances weigh different amounts even if they 'look' the same.

He is. Because you can't.

How come I can, then? How come I do it regularly with extremely accurate dosage?

Wow, I must be superman or something, I'm able to mix powders thoroughly. 8)

How do you know your dosages are extremely accurate? Anyway, no need for that, we're just trying to disseminate accurate information. If we see something we think is incorrect, we're going to say something. No one was uncivil with you, so please return in kind. :) Just because someone says you're wrong doesn't mean they're trying to insult you.

How do you know your dosages are extremely accurate? Anyway, no need for that, we're just trying to disseminate accurate information. If we see something we think is incorrect, we're going to say something. No one was uncivil with you, so please return in kind. :) Just because someone says you're wrong doesn't mean they're trying to insult you.

I didn't insult anyone, although I will admit to having a sarcastic streak. However, I understand that "thoroughly" and "THOROUGHLY" can be two very different things.

As for the accuracy of the doses, well, something that is dosed in 20mg has a 20mg effect. If it feels like 30mg, then yeah, probably the stuff wasn't mixed right. But if every cap seems, by its effect, absolutely similar to every other one, then you have a "good enough" kind of "thoroughly" mixed.

So yeah maybe I'd have a 4.5mg to 5.5mg spread... So what? And if you saw the thoroughness of the mixing process, YOU would probably agree that I am getting something like a 4.95 to 5.05 spread... I.E. extremely accurate dosing, as I have previously stated.

I just IM'd 15 mg of this. Onset in about 5 minutes. I've got nice little shimmers on everything and all around good mood elevation. It's about what I expected. Nice. Lovely stuff for an afternoon stroll in the park or on the beach.

So I got the hook up for some 2C-B... SUPER excited! I hope its much less toxic than its iodine cousin!

^ It's a beaut, you're going to love it.

It's one that will constantly be in my collection once I have the funds to start building one up.

Out of interest, I know these are rather basic questions that could normally be solved by searching - but I've found too many conflicting reports to be sure. How does 2C-B compare to 2C-E visually and mentally. More or less visual? Similar melting/morphing visuals or different? Is there much mind-fuck - more like tryptamines, or is it pretty clear-headed like other 2Cs?

Unfortunately the only place/person I can get it from is offering it at what seems like a very high price, so I'm going to keep looking around, but I'd like to know a little more about it first so I don't waste time looking if it's not for me.

Out of interest, I know these are rather basic questions that could normally be solved by searching - but I've found too many conflicting reports to be sure. How does 2C-B compare to 2C-E visually and mentally. More or less visual? Similar melting/morphing visuals or different? Is there much mind-fuck - more like tryptamines, or is it pretty clear-headed like other 2Cs?

Unfortunately the only place/person I can get it from is offering it at what seems like a very high price, so I'm going to keep looking around, but I'd like to know a little more about it first so I don't waste time looking if it's not for me.

2C-E's trails are like 2C-B's trails to the power of 2C-B's trails. By which I mean recursion-wise, 2C-E seems to have more going for it. But 2C-B's quite capable of thorough visual warping and distortion at the appropriate dose. When I snorted a silly amount of 2C-B (c. 50 mg, but probably quite inefficiently since this was following an evening of mephedrone insufflation) unintentionally, I found my vision severely impaired and some stimulation but cognitively pretty clearheaded. But that was a one-off. And I've experienced my most profound psychedelic mental state ever while on a low dose of 2C-B.

How low of a dose?
10 mg snorted. Small enough that there were barely any visuals. Nearer the time, I described the experience as a "faith-like state of wordless adoration" (I have no religious faith, by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.