Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
yes, i have seen grey 2C-B it looked as if it had been stored poorly and was very clumpy and wet

with nexus sometimes I felt a strange throat tightness on come up for five minutes or so. It is normal? Can be dangerous at big doses?

with nexus sometimes I felt a strange throat tightness on come up for five minutes or so. It is normal? Can be dangerous at big doses?

It's not common if that's what you mean. It could be just an anxiety related reaction. The come-up of trips is where the anxiety related side effects are at their peak.

I'd say anxiety...

Does anyone else feel cold on the start of their come up?? Everytime I did it I used to know when it was about to start kicking in as soon as I would feel cold.

2cb gives me the most miniscule (not in a bad way) visuals, but they get bigger and more detailed. Very nice stuff!! great party drug definitely.

Would 30 mg be a good dose for my first 2C-B experience, at a rave? I'm experienced with other psychedelics. From what I've gathered, it seems to be more of a sensory enhancer than an ego dissolver, compared to ergolines and tryptamines - wouldn't trip at a rave with higher dosages of the latter.

Hard question.

30, hell even 40+ mg never really fucked me up that bad, but 25 mg gave my best friend a strong dissociative and almost OBE type trip once. Still, it was relatively gentle and with enough experience under your belt and the willingness to go far out like that I think 2C-B will just be good to you.

Just like 2C-C I'm sure it is able to give strong experiences in higher doses (2C-C a lot higher doses than 2C-B of course) but ripping a new asshole in a 'veteran' meaning horrible trainwrecks and delusional deleria? Not so much.

Please remember though, at that kinds of dosages I feel pretty sensitive and tactically enhanced and psychedelic rather than feeling like a party. So 30 mg might be counterproductive in that sense. Perhaps a lower dose like 20 mg then waiting an hour or two to let it develop and consider adding an euphoric stimulant to it?
At higher doses at parties I have been like rocking in one moment then trying to talk to a woman and feeling like a helpless 6 year old kid in every way the next moment - not efficient partying but interesting and trippy nonetheless.
It all might still sound great to you but I reiterate my feelings of counterproductivity: raving is just not the same as a typical trip which ever way to look at it!

Last edited:
Along with my DOM i'm getting a good amount of 2C-B. Very excited for this chem as its been over a year since my last experience with it.

Planning on starting off my trials again as if i've never tasted the wonderful chemical.
Going to start with 15mg and see how I should go from there. Will probably build up to 20-25mg by the time festival season comes around, and from there will post a trip report on my trials.

Planning on taking first dose in OJ as with most other 2C's unless instructed not to do so.

Does this sound like a good plan?

One of the great things about 2cb is that its fun at any dose level.

20mg and below feels like a gentle, slightly trippy roll.

20-35mg the psychedelia increases

35+mg is where it gets real fun IMO.

Like solipsis said, it never gets too out of control.
i have friends that eat 60+mg for a trip without problems.

Thizz, your going about it the right way. But i def recomend some 30mg+ doses to see what 2cb really has to offer, even 40-50mg if it doesnt give any negative effecs at lower doses.

Thanks Delsyd.

Ive had moderalty high doses in the past, but since I havent used it in so long I want to start over anew to see what my body can handle with it nowdays.

With festival season and summer coming up, im sure ill be hitting the higher doses in no time.

I cant wait, Ive missed bee watching ;)

i dont blame you for wanting to start low.
In fact i recomend it.

Ill be experimenting with iprocin shortly.

Last time i did it was 3+ years ago at 25mg. But now im going to go with 20mg to test the waters first.

HarM reduction :)

Hard question.

30, hell even 40+ mg never really fucked me up that bad, but 25 mg gave my best friend a strong dissociative and almost OBE type trip once. Still, it was relatively gentle and with enough experience under your belt and the willingness to go far out like that I think 2C-B will just be good to you.

Just like 2C-C I'm sure it is able to give strong experiences in higher doses (2C-C a lot higher doses than 2C-B of course) but ripping a new asshole in a 'veteran' meaning horrible trainwrecks and delusional deleria? Not so much.

Please remember though, at that kinds of dosages I feel pretty sensitive and tactically enhanced and psychedelic rather than feeling like a party. So 30 mg might be counterproductive in that sense. Perhaps a lower dose like 20 mg then waiting an hour or two to let it develop and consider adding an euphoric stimulant to it?
At higher doses at parties I have been like rocking in one moment then trying to talk to a woman and feeling like a helpless 6 year old kid in every way the next moment - not efficient partying but interesting and trippy nonetheless.
It all might still sound great to you but I reiterate my feelings of counterproductivity: raving is just not the same as a typical trip which ever way to look at it!

After reading your post and some trip reports and dosage sheets on erowid, I've revised my plan to taking 15 or 20 mg initially and then boosting.

Thanks for the info!

One of the great things about 2cb is that its fun at any dose level.

even 40-50mg if it doesnt give any negative effecs at lower doses.

I would say that this seems to be a very easy psychedelic in all manner of ways - seemed more gentle in so many way more than 2C-I which I also found quite gentle, besides the nausea.

I remember the first time I got a gram (I did a lil bit every day or 2 for a period of 2 weeks oops), I nasally dosed while we were having a lil get-together, then redosed with the same method, and my friend's gf said "you're doing MORE?!?! You'll be sitting there chewing your knees soon!" - stupid female...it was good...

The most I've done was 30mg insufflated and that was, whilst being a lot more crazy visually and sensationally, but still a walk in the park as I smiled with wonder at the walls of the club...

Along with my DOM i'm getting a good amount of 2C-B. Very excited for this chem as its been over a year since my last experience with it.

you lucky devil - I haven't been able to find any for a while...only been offered it twice in the past 6 months - and the price for a gram was STUPDLY expensive. :\

You'd be surprised how easy it was for me to find a cheap gram. Id advise to keep searching, it's out there.

Im counting the days until I receive my order. Shouldnt be too long now!

I forgot to edit this, but my order came in a while ago and its been an amazing time since :)<3

Last edited:
ok..got a question.

I'm used to sniffing 2c-b - and it usually takes aound 20-30 minns for minor visuals to start kicking in.

Nver really don it orally before - dropped 12mg..waited fo a bit then got impatient so i sniffed another 12mg - it kicked in really quickly!!

I guess I might hav to go trial and error to find teh true answer BUT would it kick in quickl coz it was already in my system and this 2nd dose just gave me the kick quicker??

It was great nonetheless..had some great tripping buddies - my new housemates.

Great substance.not quite what I remembered, will have to try my normal 12mg insufflated dose next weekend to see if it's all teh same.

Anyone else got come up times thy'd care to share??

Insufflation always shortens the come up period as the drug is absorbed faster into your bloodstream.

10mg insufflated is the normal dose for blast off, so taking 12mg orally, and 12mg via insufflation doesnt sound all that crazy when you're talking about quicker onset time.

Ive found that anything under 15mg orally isnt that great. 10mg can be nice for a mood lift and a little bit of the giggles, but you wont really get anything trippy from less than 15-18mg's or so.

2C-B usually hits me, when taken orally, in around 1-1.5 hours.
The only time its ever been faster was the one time I insufflated it, and the burn was so bad I dont think ill ever do it again.

Mayyyybe if I have some coke to numb up my nose, but I dont think the combo of cocaine and 2C-B would be that great.

My only real problem with 2C-B taken orally is the gas bubble it gives me in my stomach. Ive found that eating something small (like an orange) prior to dosing usually makes it almost 100% better, but I can still notice it if I stop and think about it for a sec.

Other than that (and that really isnt that bad) no problems with 2C-B on my end. Definitely love the substance.

Its funny, the first few times I tried it I thought it was great but nothing to really sit on and enjoy often like I do now.

Funny how times change.

Status
Not open for further replies.