• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Hey,

I received the 2C-B-FLY and it is EXACTLY the same (as effects) as the first batch of 2C-B-FLY (the one who was NMR tested) that was made some months ago (last year).

Regarding the previous sources, I'm 100% positive it was legit 2C-B-FLY, as for the story the vendor at the time said they were in rush and didn't have the time to test the material because they were trusting the source since the first batch was legit but the second batch of 2C-B-FLY was a mixture of 2C-C and 5-MAPB (seen on Reddit).

But the 2C-B-FLY from now, is legit 2C-B-FLY too, same effects as the first batch ever I received ! :)

Hey, nice to see you again. Its really look like I also tested this funny mixture of 2cc and 5mapb. Because also I noticed almost nothing, some mild stimulation for short time and the dosage was enormous huge for 2cb-fly. But it was with second. The first was intresting.

Thanks a lot, though I will try this new batch soon too :)

Your reagent test was exactly the same as the first batch from the old vendor back in February

I didn't add the picture. The picture is from user "rainey" in comment #347 on the previous page. ;)

Here's the link: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/225...Fly-Thread?p=13474266&viewfull=1#post13474266

Given that the three pictures were posted together and the person who took them specifically commented on the cause of the dark area in the centre of the second picture in the series, it's hard to see this being taken out of context as anything but a deliberate attempt at distortion. But in any case, the three pictures are linked above and you can make up your own minds.

I doubt rainey had any alternate motive. The color looks the same in both pictures. Perhaps rainey could reply and explain the reasoning they had when they chose only including the individual picture on Bluelight in the original comment.

Hi Kishka :) Just to be clear, so you got the exactly same effects from this new batch, as the first trial batch that you and I got from that, now closed, vendor last year?

Sry for my bad english but yes exactly I had the same effects as the first batch from the closed vendor last year :) It's a tad sad that he closed because they were dumped by their suppliers (the second batch of 2C-C/5-MAPB mixture was the cause of the closure) I missed their DOPr blotters, it was awesome! I wish i could find DOPr again on a side note ^^

Cheers !

Sry for my bad english but yes exactly I had the same effects as the first batch from the closed vendor last year :) It's a tad sad that he closed because they were dumped by their suppliers (the second batch of 2C-C/5-MAPB mixture was the cause of the closure) I missed their DOPr blotters, it was awesome! I wish i could find DOPr again on a side note ^^

Cheers !

Yeah right,
I missed a lot about their DOx compounds too. It was nice DOI, I also enjoed much DOPr ,for me was so pleasant. Also they was ready to synthethis DOEt, amphetamine analogue of 2c-e. Its was sooo promising..
I pretty sure someone will make it soon.

Nice to see it on sale now in handy 10mg pellets just got me some but i will wait and see how many are required for a good trial

It was nice DOI, I also enjoed much DOPr ,for me was so pleasant. Also they was ready to synthethis DOEt, amphetamine analogue of 2c-e.

You take bigger risks than me. Sure, good harm reduction could reduce the risk of fatality and peripheral necrosis from DOX chemicals. Regardless these potentials exist. Personally, I won't risk this while several 4 substituted tryptamines and ergoloids are available. The 4 substituted tryptammines and ergolids have shorter durations and are safer too.

Last edited:
As nobody seems to have posted a trip report of the recently available 2C-B-FLY are we to assume that

everyone who has tried it has died

or that

nobody has tried it

What goes on - I really want to know ?

You take bigger risks than me. Sure, good harm reduction could reduce the risk of fatality and peripheral necrosis from DOX chemicals. Regardless these potentials exist. Personally, I won't risk this while several 4 substituted tryptamines and ergoloids are available. The 4 substituted tryptammines and ergolids have shorter durations and are safer too.

My first ever trip was with a good 3.5 mg DOB on paper.
That was for real 24-28 hours heaven and hell. After that all my life and attitude to that was changed.

That was my first love and I still very loyal for my first ally. Maybe I am just predicted. Still I also like much tryptamines infinitive layer worlds xD

As nobody seems to have posted a trip report of the recently available 2C-B-FLY are we to assume that

everyone who has tried it has died

or that

nobody has tried it

What goes on - I really want to know ?
You clearly are not looking in the right places there are plenty of trip reports especially on UK forums.

Can someone post a link to the right places then.

When I google all I'm seeing are trip reports from several years ago.

& nothing recent on here.

Can someone post a link to the right places then.

When I google all I'm seeing are trip reports from several years ago.

& nothing recent on here.
You're not very good at looking then, because Kishka on this very page said that she tried it.

Last edited:
But my hand is out and its not filling up magically, what do you mean I am not looking hard enoigh guys ��

Okay let's steer this conversation away from finding it/availability. I removed a post that linked to a site where sources are discussed.

Relax, DOx aren't NBOMe's. They're safe enough, as long as they're not abused in heroic doses on consecutive days, in my opinion. Of cause tryptamines and lysergamides are safer, because when it comes to drugs, it doesn't get anymore safe than those. But there's still no justification for the DOx scaremongering.
You can continue the debate here, if you have to:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/768187-The-safety-(or-lack-therof)-of-DOX-chemicals-discussion-thread

If you post links to studies, please make sure they're actually on the topic, and not just unrelated nonsense.

There is always one and this time it is me. I tried this last night one and a half pellets 15mg . I dont think this one is for me after last nights proceedings. About an hour after ingesting i was throwing up loads and normally when i do this it usually takes the nausea away but not last night. I did find it heightened all sense of touch for me but this was a bad thing as i do suffer from mild sciatica and this chemical made that pain tenfold and i could do nothing but focus on that pain and to keep stretching my leg for some relief.That is the first time any chemical has actually made my leg feel worse. Alas never tried music out as i was just too uncomfortable all night. The visuals were good at this dose but as said earlier i just couldnt enjoy any part of my trip. I wont be giving up just yet but so far for me its not looking good. I wish i had invested that cash in some 1p-eth-lad instead.

i'm not from the us but wouldn't it come under one of the analogue laws if 2c-b itself is illegal?