View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget you're comparing oral to insufflated, where the dose is typically 45% of oral for the 2Cs

I also don't understand why people say this is 16x as potent as 2ci, that doesn't make sense. If that were the case then 500ug would only be equivalent to 8mg of 2ci and some people report half a milligram of 25i as being a very strong experience. I have also heard that it's 25x as potent as 2ci which I would say makes more sense.

So, did you get this 16x figure from Wikipedia, huh?
It's 16x the 5ht2a receptor affinity, not necessarily subjective potency, and besides as Transformer says you must also adjust for the ROA being insufflation versus oral.

People who are concerned with the tolerance I have concluded that the tolerance does actually build up even when trips are spaced a week apart.

I did a ~1 mg hcl non complexed blotter of 25i in my upper gum. I had a nice trip and noticed the amount of emotional enhancement while I was playing guitar was better and easier to control than any other trip I'd had yet. I had some visuals but barely to the extent of +++ at all. I had a really clear, even confident headspace.

The next weekend I did 1 and a half blotters of 25c hcl non complexed in my upper gum. I had a decently stronger trip. I had significantly more visuals than my trip the week before. The come up was amazing, tactile sensations were sending me into an MDMA-like euphoria and there was a really really good stimulation. I tripped pretty hard, but the emotion wasn't there. I figured it was just because it was 25c not 25i.

the next week I was trying to have a more emotional trip like the one I had two weekends earlier with one hit of 25i. I decided to do two hits of LSD, half a hit of 25c, and ~120 mgs of MDMA. The trip still lacked emotion. It also lacked visuals. I was extremely stimulated to the point of jittering all over the place and not being able to sit still constantly rubbing things. I still enjoyed the trip and smoked lots and lots of weed which enhanced the visuals and emotion when it came to music a little but the emotional aspect of tripping was barely there.

My friends who tripped with me when I did the LSD all said they had really emotional trips particularly the two who did 2 hits of 25i after not tripping for a few months.

I'm pretty sure it was the 5ht2a receptor that had a tolerance and because of that I'm assuming you can't have a strong, emotional +++ experience 3 weeks in a row on this drug unless you really start to push the dosage the 3rd week.

Since I can't dose on blotters (because I don't know how to do it). If I want to take a drop of liquid (2C-I-NBOMe) in buccal ? I just need to hold the drop of liquid in my mouth ?

PLEASE don't mix this or things like it so they are 1 "drop" of liquid for a full dose. VERY DANGEROUS! Accidental dosing by even you is possible, and the danger even moreso by someone who came across it not knowing really how to use... yeah you can say "they deserve what they get" but I feel we do have SOME degree of responsibility to protect The Idiots, don't you think? :D

Also the more concentrated it is, the dose/vol will increase MUCH more rapidly under evaporation, and even a little evaporation (almost impossible to avoid I've found) can increase the dose in what was once the "right" volume of liquid to being "too much." This effect is much less problematic the more dilute the original solution.

So I try to shoot for 1dose/1ml of liquid, about one typical dropperful. I'll give the idiots &/or pilferers 1 dropperful of allowance... if they get greedier or foolhardier than that however, then, yeah, they do deserve whatever they get, haha!

Ok I would like to push those who know in the direction to clear some things up that should be verified to help the community out. While we have growing knowledge about these compounds in their dosage,administration, and solubility, we are lacking on a few established properties.

I am going to post this in every nBOME thread that is a decent amount of pages long and hopefully we can get somewhere with this. These things are growing in popularity and we need to have something compact and concise to use as a reference for them.

Here goes:

1) Does the NBOMe compound need to be complexed to be active if it is a salt? Can an ethanol and NBOMe solution be active bucally/sublingually without HPBCD?

2) Does HPBCD allow the NBOMe compound to become orally active or does it simply allow solubility? Does the complexation result in a noticeably increased efficiency and better results?

3) Can both salt and freebase forms be vaporized or snorted or plugged?

These are the 3 most pressing issues (in my opinion) that I see that are not being cleared up. I see disagreements with many of them and many inconsistencies and would love this all to be cleared up and settled so that we can have a fully established understanding of these things.

I would also like to see a concise summary of the respective solubilities of the compounds listed in their varying forms. A concise complexing writeup would be nice to have also. That is really all that I am asking for, if a mod can help me get this thing going a bit more professionally as a broad overview of the compounds I think it would be very beneficial for the community. One page with everything on it relating to all the NBOMe's and all of the properties worked out.

We may not know everything but we know more than we used to. Lets get this stuff all together so people don't have to swim through 30+ pages to find their answers.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/6...8#post10369718

Please respond with anything of relevance to this thread ^

Cross posting is not allowed. A new thread and repeated in 5 other threads? Seriously man, you should know better. Also, utfse/read more.
~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I had another absolutely wonderful trip on 25I-NBOMe, alone in the woods.

I found a love for myself deeper than any love I have ever had, for anyone or anything in this world.

I was so grateful just to exist, to be able to see the world in bright stereo vision, to hear the delicate sounds of nature with sensitive ears, that I wept, for a long time. It was the most amazing feeling in the world, I could almost feel my whole body being healed, to the very core, by the cleansing release of this catharsis.

Dosage was 430 mcg 25I-NBOMe citrate (which is equivalent to 300 mcg 25I freebase).

I think I do prefer this one to 25C -- I'll probably give details in the NBOMe comparison thread soon.

Not taking this chem again and after this I'm planning to stay away from rc's in general. I dosed 25i around less than two weeks ago but more than one week. The dose wasn't insanely high or anything to my knowledge. They were dropped in liquid form on paper and candy although I'm not sure how much stayed on the candy due to it sticking to the plastic bag it was stored in.

I had used 25i once before in late December. Anyways the day after my most recent trip I felt very depressed and "off". I have started waking up in the middle of the night, something I never used to do. Occasionally I will feel down or sad which seems to be happening more after using the 25i. I still feel kind of different and am more tired than usual, which may be due to waking up at night and sometimes not being able to fall back asleep. Any input?

For sure, trouble sleeping will cause more tiredness through the day. Try taking 5-htp to help boost your serotonin. I don't know if it works for sure but even if it doesn't, the placebo effect does for me.

"....from the journals of a Mad Scientist"

Test Subject: Rattus norvegicus
Material: 500 micrograms HCL (non-complexed) 25I-nBOME

Notes: After holding under tongue for 20 minutes and then finally swallowing. First alerts at 45 min mark but nothing developed further. Trouble sleeping afterward."

So my question is, in this form, should the researcher in question use 2 tabs due to the insufficient solubility with the non-complexed HCL version?

That's what I gathered from reading through this large post.

Any ideas what might have gone wrong? Should he wait 2 weeks and then try 2? He has a ton of experience with these chems (at least 15 different RC's etc.) He overdosed one time by a stupid mathematical error but everything worked out in the end. Which was over 10 years ago. He respects these things cause of that experience. I know 1 mg is a strong dose but if the 500 ug did very little should he attempt the double dose next time after tolerance has faded?

If 500mics buccal was nothing 1mg shouldn't be a problem. Definitely give it 2 weeks.

I have a friend with little psychedelic experience. One 3.5g shroom nightmare a few years ago, bad place at a bad time. And 2 tabs of 25D-nbome supposedly 800mics each which turned into an overall good and fun trip for him.

He took 3 tabs of 25I-nbome buccal (supposed to of been 500mics each, different source, may be lower dosed? haven't had time myself to see) and held them in properly for 30 minutes. Said it didn't even feel like he was tripping, and it was boring overall. His 25D trip was verry positive and he loved it.

I was thinking 1mg 25I buccal should be around the same level of intensity as 1.6mg 25D. But who the heck knows, with buccal dosing and not even being sure of the actual dose on the tabs it's all very pointless to try and consider 8)

This past weekend I took 1mg of 25i combined with roughly 350mg of mdma throughout the night.

I dont feel like writing a trip report right now but I just wanted to report that it felt like a fairly safe combo. Im not recommending anyone be guinea pigs themselves but id definitely do this combo again.

Does anyone know which HPBCD I should complex with 25i; Endotoxin Controlled, Pharmaceutical Grade, or Technical Grade?

Also, how should HPBCD complexed 25i blotters be stored?

Complex with whichever you like. Sounds like none will be poisonous, but I'd be going for pharma grade if I had the option.

Bear in mind that there has barely even been anecdotal evidence to suggest that complexing is better than neutralising to a salt.

Complex with whichever you like. Sounds like none will be poisonous, but I'd be going for pharma grade if I had the option.

Bear in mind that there has barely even been anecdotal evidence to suggest that complexing is better than neutralising to a salt.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any idea how to keep the blotters stored well and keep potency?

I have read that 25i-nbome is hydrphobic. If that's the case, complexing it with hpbcd should improve bioavailability via buccal, sublingual or nasal ROA's. This should be the case whether you have the freebase o.rhcl.

As far as storage, the powder should store fine in a cool, dark, dry place. I would imagine this would be the case for blotter. Personally, I'd put them in the fridge

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I don't understand this at all. I wasn't saying anything about which PEA was "stronger" but I was saying something about the unique qualitative differences between PEAs. For instance, 2c-b is a documented aphrodisiac and I and many others can confirm this, whereas 2c-e has a reputation for being exceedingly visual, deep, and hard on the body. 2c-i is known as "psychedelic eye candy." These are generalizations made from aggregating the common experiences of a lot of people. Of course YMMV, but obviously some drugs tend to have qualitative differences from others.
Ok that makes sense. Was just wondering what you meant about the 2C-E.

Kajob, please do post your technique and results of complexing. I may be acquiring some 25I freebase and I want to compare the results of salting (either acetate or ascorbate) with those of HPBCD complexing.

I'd use the endotoxin-controlled grade for anything that might get IM or IV injected (in addition to micron filter of course). Food grade sounds perfect for insufflation or buccal administration. Technical grade I would only use for fabric softener or homemade febreze (look it up, HPBCD is the active ingredient!)

Well im just going to copy the technique that Tregar posted earlier in this thread, which seems relatively simple by the way he details the process. Check out page 3 of this thread, press ctrl+F and search, " 1. One method: a researcher could add 900mg of HPBCD to 50ml of 95% etoh " (for the method). Then go to page 5 and look at the top post for his list of supplies required for the method. He also suggested the brand, Trappsol, for the HPBCD.

This is the technique I'm going to use, take care!

if someone took 500ug and found the effects to be not as strong as they thought but still enough to get pretty high and then took 1mg 8 days later do you think the mg would be signifigantly stronger than the 500ug?

Status
Not open for further replies.