View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, "amazing bodyload" to me sounds like the tingly, skin-multiplying physical hallucination that I've gotten from 2C-E and similar drugs. One time I took 2C-E fairly late in the evening, and tried to go to bed while still tripping. I could feel each of my skin cells touching the blanket in a million different places, and there was a beautiful synaesthetic visual like the strumming of a harp each time I moved my body. I spent the rest of the night writhing around on the bed reveling in the sensations that my body could produce from simple movements.
That exactly how I feel on 2C-E. When I trip, I always end up in bed under my blanket overwhelemed in amazing, jaw clenching, euphoria.

isnt that what the fuck the big and dandy nbome thread is for. ass.
^no, but it's what the Big and Dandy Liquid Measurement Thread is for ;)
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/286239-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Liquid-Measurement-thread
LOL.

Just got my 25i today. Cant wait to try out a 1mg dose this weekend :D

After taking 1mg my brain had a very very unhealthy frying feeling to it. Felt not like damage but like a headache + fog. Kind of like I could feel way too much 5-HT2A acitivity or something. Just telling people to be careful with this, my experiance with this, cannabinoids and a few others RC's really made me open my eyes to the fact that these are normally pretty complex chemicals that in 20 years everyone could be going blind from them. Stay safe everyone, although the 25I-NBOMe body load and relaxed headspace is divine!!

It may just be you. I know a few who have gone up to 2mg insufflated (2x 1mg doses) and another who accidentally (dont know how) dosed 4mg. All reported to be completely fine with mild, positive after effects such as great head space and light tracers.

LSD has a worse aftereffect than 25I, IME. For me they both have very similar effects of depression and anhedonia after the high wears off, but the effect is more prominent with LSD. Then again, it seems like LSD is naturally more positive and euphoric, whereas 25I is more emotionally neutral during the high. What goes up must come down I guess.

^ Yeah. Even people that get into daily DMT blastoffs tend to ultimately ruin their relationship with DMT, claiming that it's an evil or dangerous substance. You don't want to overdo psychedelics, in general.

Although, on a somewhat related note, last time I did 25C-NBOMe, I took my first dose in the morning, and sustained the high all day by continuously redosing. My last dose was at about 4:30 P.M., I think, and it was probably a good 70-80% as strong as the first dose. So, all in all, tolerance developed over a day of tripping wasn't too bad.

I was able to keep my self tripping strongly all night on 25i early in my experiments with the substance (nasally), but I did have to keep elevating the dose significantly. It's just, at the time of dosing, it didn't seem like such a significant elevation since I have so much of the damn stuff and it didn't take much expense to procure it (I'm not going into specific pricing don't worry haha).

First post.

Never been much of a poster. But I felt the need to share some experiences with this substance.
Having tried LSD a few times I agree with people who say this has a lot of similarities, but also some differences. The biggest advantage being sociability even on higher doses and desire to party, while on LSD it's more of a "deeper insight" experience.

I also hate the tolerance like many of you here.

While trying 25i for the first time, I felt extreme desire to redose more and more on the same day, just to see the how far I can go. The visuals are amazingly vivid and colorful, almost no body load, great euphoria, a bit MDMA-like, just without touchy-feely aspect. Though it seems no matter the dose, there is a point where even redosing 1mg every hour brings nothing new to the experience, only the comedown gets more worse.

I guess It's best to take higher initial dose and resist the urge to do more.

The only downside is this tolerance thing and quite intense stimulation. It's impossible to sleep unless you wait till the effects are greatly diminished. Other than waiting it's good to have some downers to put you to sleep.

Having consumed about 7mg in one day (about 500mcg initial dose and kept redosing every few hours), the OEVs are completely gone the next day, but CEVs are present even after 3-4days. The dreams are vivid though. Nasal injection of 1mg the next day gave no effects at all.
It's pointless to trip on 25i more often than once a week from my experience, but preferably once every two weeks.

Another interesting fact:
25i has an extreme cross-tolerance with DMT.

After 2 days. Smoking 100mg DMT, I experienced nothing at all, aside from strange eye-twitching effect.
After 5 days. Decided to smoke 50mg, but since it only gave threshold effects I immediately proceeded to 3x50mg more. While this amount would normally get me a breakthrough 4 times, because of cross-tolerance I couldn't even get close to it. At that point I remember swearing out loud in my room and being honestly mad on the 25i-nbome molecule for preventing me from traveling to hyperspace.
After 7 days. Did unknown amount. Two lungfulls of smoke, but didn't breakthrough.
I'm estimating at least 2 weeks will be needed to get over this cross-tolerance thing.

I bet this also applies to all other tryptamines at least, possibly all serotonergic compounds.

25i is very interesting chemical and will definitely attract unwanted attention soon. It has a potential of an amazing party drug.

LSD has a worse aftereffect than 25I, IME. For me they both have very similar effects of depression and anhedonia after the high wears off, but the effect is more prominent with LSD. Then again, it seems like LSD is naturally more positive and euphoric, whereas 25I is more emotionally neutral during the high. What goes up must come down I guess.
After LSD I just feel spacey and pretty drained. The opportunity to sample my 25i has risen today, so Ill be dosing later on today :)

I only really started looking into psychedelics for the visuals, probably going to get a fair bit of hate for posting this but that's the only really thing i look for in them. After reading up a bit I decided that 2c-b would be a decent starting point and I was right. I'm just curious how this compares in comparison to 2c-b as that's the only psychedelic I've tried and from what I've heard that's fairly mediocre (From people comparing it to LSD nevertheless). The more I read about 25I-NBOMe the more it sounds like i'd enjoy it, only problem is I can only get it in blotters. To my knowledge these aren't from a reputable (or un-reputable gathering what I've read in this thread) RC vendor but from a source I've not used before, I'm told that they're 600mcg blotters. Unfortunately I don't have access to 25I-NBOMe in powder /hcl form and even if I did my scales aren't close to being accurate enough and I feel the paraphernalia associated with volumetric measuring would be unsuitable. Just wondering what the best way to take the blotters will be. Chances are I'll be trying it in a festival campsite so cutting it up, putting it in a capsule and plugging it seems pretty inconvenient. If i were to put it between my gum and cheek would I still get noticeable effects?

I only really started looking into psychedelics for the visuals, probably going to get a fair bit of hate for posting this but that's the only really thing i look for in them. After reading up a bit I decided that 2c-b would be a decent starting point and I was right. I'm just curious how this compares in comparison to 2c-b as that's the only psychedelic I've tried and from what I've heard that's fairly mediocre (From people comparing it to LSD nevertheless). The more I read about 25I-NBOMe the more it sounds like i'd enjoy it, only problem is I can only get it in blotters. To my knowledge these aren't from a reputable (or un-reputable gathering what I've read in this thread) RC vendor but from a source I've not used before, I'm told that they're 600mcg blotters. Unfortunately I don't have access to 25I-NBOMe in powder /hcl form and even if I did my scales aren't close to being accurate enough and I feel the paraphernalia associated with volumetric measuring would be unsuitable. Just wondering what the best way to take the blotters will be. Chances are I'll be trying it in a festival campsite so cutting it up, putting it in a capsule and plugging it seems pretty inconvenient. If i were to put it between my gum and cheek would I still get noticeable effects?

Not to derail the thread, but, if you are looking for a psychedelic that will visually kick your arse, I'd suggest looking into some 2c-e.

2C-E is very visual, but I personally find 2C-B more visual. I seem to have never the crazy trips a lot of people do from 2C-E. Ive gone up to 90mg and was just having an insanely intense experience, while a good friend had complete ego death at 45mg. Everyone is different when it comes to the 2C's (well, any substance really), but I see a huge difference with the 2C's person to person.

/derailing

Hold 2 between the gum and cheek and I promise you will get plenty of visual effects.

But yes, I'll echo the sentiment that 2c-e sounds more up your alley if you're looking for visuals.

^What makes you say that about 2C-E? They are all extremely potent. It's a question about purity, dosage and ROA, not which phenethylamine is stronger by weight or which one is more popular.

I'll be trying out IM 25-I in a bit, and C after.
I'm interested in trying to cheek it (vs. snorting) after reading some of this.

^What makes you say that about 2C-E? They are all extremely potent. It's a question about purity, dosage and ROA, not which phenethylamine is stronger by weight or which one is more popular.

I'll be trying out IM 25-I in a bit, and C after.
I'm interested in trying to cheek it (vs. snorting) after reading some of this.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this at all. I wasn't saying anything about which PEA was "stronger" but I was saying something about the unique qualitative differences between PEAs. For instance, 2c-b is a documented aphrodisiac and I and many others can confirm this, whereas 2c-e has a reputation for being exceedingly visual, deep, and hard on the body. 2c-i is known as "psychedelic eye candy." These are generalizations made from aggregating the common experiences of a lot of people. Of course YMMV, but obviously some drugs tend to have qualitative differences from others.

Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not a role model , but can you tell me what exactly is the benefit of using psychedelics in the first place? Someone said I'm they type that ruins it for the rest of you, what exactly do the rest of you need this stuff for? While I admit it is a cool experience, I can't think of any social situation which being high on something would be socialy acceptable. Unless you're doing this in a controlled group environment. Nor does it give you any lasting physical benefits. The only possible usefull use of these as well as other drugs are for either physical or psychological thereputic applications. Even if you do this stuff responsibly at home does that make you a great person? what difference does it make if you waste away in private or public? I did as much research on this checmical as i could before trying int. AndI couldn't find one single experience that suggested it was even possilble for this stuff to work if taken in powdered form. So whether or not the stuff would work was not known to me at the time. Well i guess I was wrong. I just wanted to post my experience with this. I'm not advocating anybody replcate what I did. I thought this was an open forum where you could report your experience. And another reason I chose to test this the way I did was because allot of times the stuff i order turns out to be bunk. So I though there was a 50/50 shot of this stuff being bunk as well.

i read your last posts as well. you're like a total n00b lol

shut up.. I can do more 25i than you and your whole family put together. Also the redose period is definitly more than 2 days. I tried after 2 days, nada. So i'm going to try again in about 3 days.. and i don't do the sissy hbcpd complex like you people ahahaha.

lol dexermeth i know you man ur on topix.. hahah

but i'm certain it's not 2 weeks. maybe 1 week tops

i say 4-5 days but not tested yet , def more than 2, probibly 3 days.. also upping the dose doesn't seem to make any difference believe me.

Please don't quadruple post.. Also "dick-sizing" with doses etc is not cool. ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Did about 1.5mg nasally spread out over an hour in 5 doses. This was definitely about the maximum strength I'd go with still being comfortable, the visuals were ridiculous and VERY DOI like at this strength, a little overwhelming but enjoyable overall. This drug when dosed nasally has much more of its own character IMO, which can be a bit more frightening, but it is very interesting mentally. The music enhancement was just lovely... and the come down my GOD, the come down was one of the most incredibly orgasmic body highs I've ever had, on par with 2c-b.

i'm beginning to suspect 2 weeks isn't enough time for me, personally.

maybe you think people are saying you can't successfully trip again for two weeks? the principle concept of tolerance is that it a higher dosage is required for a given effect. and that the desired effect may not be able to be replicated until a sufficient amount of time has elapsed.

i think this stuff is all over the map, personally. I seem to have a much stronger "in-session" (i.e. redosing while tripping) tolerance for 2c-e than for 4-aco-dmt. yet i've been able to successfully achieve strong trips on 2c-e two days in a row with no problem.
However, as IAmMe astutely pointed out, its easy to underestimate tolerance when you have acquired a large amount of a substance. I have been much more cautious about dosing this than i was with 2c-e.

also, can't believe you think 25i-nbome and mxe are the only good RCs that are accessible right now.. what about all the lovely tryptamines? i guess they cost a lot (comparatively) but that just reflects how good they are: people pay that price ffs.

Did about 1.5mg nasally spread out over an hour in 5 doses. This was definitely about the maximum strength I'd go with still being comfortable, the visuals were ridiculous and VERY DOI like at this strength, a little overwhelming but enjoyable overall. This drug when dosed nasally has much more of its own character IMO, which can be a bit more frightening, but it is very interesting mentally. The music enhancement was just lovely... and the come down my GOD, the come down was one of the most incredibly orgasmic body highs I've ever had, on par with 2c-b.
thanks for that. i've got to try this 1 buccal/sublingual sometime soon.

I took 500ug complexed buccally and it wasn't as intense as I'd expected it to be, although I still enjoyed it. It was also more dis-similar to LSD than I expected it to be too.

I plan on taking 1mg buccally next time.

I also don't understand why people say this is 16x as potent as 2ci, that doesn't make sense. If that were the case then 500ug would only be equivalent to 8mg of 2ci and some people report half a milligram of 25i as being a very strong experience. I have also heard that it's 25x as potent as 2ci which I would say makes more sense.

I found this compound to be less confusing than LSD, I could articulate my thoughts better. At the same time my mind felt more cloudy/dreamy and introspective. While it was a life-changing experience, I don't believe it tapped me as far into the "collective consciousness" - so to speak. I didn't have as much of that one-ness and it seemed like it had less love in a way. There have been cases where people who have tried both this compound and LSD have taken this and thought they took LSD. Every trip is different so maybe next time the effects I get from it will be more similar to those of LSD.

I thought this was a nice unique trip with a different type of euphoria than I was expecting which was good. It seemed less "giddy" to me than LSD.

I found that this compound was very colorful. I enjoyed the experience.

I also don't understand why people say this is 16x as potent as 2ci, that doesn't make sense. If that were the case then 500ug would only be equivalent to 8mg of 2ci and some people report half a milligram of 25i as being a very strong experience. I have also heard that it's 25x as potent as 2ci which I would say makes more sense.
From Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_dose.shtml

Oral 2C-I Dosages
Threshold 2 - 5 mg
Light 5 - 15 mg
Common 10 - 25 mg
Strong 20 - 30 mg

Ill agree with you to a certain point, because I doubt theres many people taking less than 15mg of 2C-I unless theyre really sensitive to it. But that doesnt mean the chemical isnt active at lower doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.