View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When making blotters whats the greatest solubility that's been achieved? I made a solution of 10mg/mL and used that to make blotters but I could only get 150 mcg in a 1/2" square. I ended up doubling up the dose to 300 mcg but know that commercially available blotters are much smaller at a higher dose and was wondering how those were made.

Anyway, two blotters applied bucally for 20 minutes didn't produce a whole lot of effects other than a very pleasant body load and very dilated eyes.

Yeah... I'm wondering about the best way to make potent blotters as well.
I've been experimenting with 25B however, and the potency of this is much less than 25i... you'd need about 3-5mg to get a common/strong effect from it.

I was going to do something like this...

Take a piece of water color paper, measured 1.25in x 2.5in for 50 blots of 1/4in each, figure out exactly what the maximum amount 151 everclear it will absorb with out dripping, then use that ammount to disolve 100mg of 25b-nbome into for blotters of 2mg each. BUT I'm not 100 percent that 2mg will fit onto a 1/4inch piece of blotter... i might go for 75mg to make 1500ug blotters instead, also would lend towards more accurage dosing as taking 2 would be 3mg and 3 would be 4.5mg both would be perfect amounts of 25b.

would this work? I mean, obviously it depends on how much 151 my water color paper will absorb and if i'll be able to dissolve 100mg into that amount, which I can't imagine will be more than a few ml.

I'm waiting on a TEK over on EK about laying blotter that should be up in the next couple days, but my shit will be here either today or tomorrow and I wanna make moves on getting this done soon. Ordering a .000 scale tonight after I get off work and am going to have it over nighted to me.

also plan to take another 100mg and make a nasal spray with it, which wont be nearly as involved as laying blotters, but it will be more for on the spot dosing rather, and i wont be able to just give it to people for a later date.

either way... any advice or tips you have would be greatly appreciated!

It doesn't quite work like that Transform. Your liver is not the only organ responsible for breaking this down, your brain itself is quite capable of "metabolism".

I'm quite aware of that, but we know it's not being broken down so quickly in the brain as it is in the liver, else it would last a similar duration when eaten as it does when snorted. My pharmacokinetics isn't perfect but I'm pretty sure I'm understanding this correctly?

If the chemical were replaced with fluorines at all of the alpha nitrogen positions would "solve the problem" BUT if they were to breakdown at that point, we would get 2c-i. In addition, the fluorines would stabilize the sN1 mechanism (stable CF2 cation) and actually might speed up the reaction; and havent people taken large enough doses orally to notice a high from 2c-i being released because of cleavage??

I think there was one oral run-up posted somewhere that culminated with even at 30mg there was no effect. I cannot find the source right now so don't take this as fact.

Im getting 10x 500ucg tabs of 25i and was wondering what a good dosage would be? Some people seem to have a good time with 500ucg but maybe 1mg would be better as I don't want a let down, what will 1 tab be like?

^you will get some effects but i think it would kind of be a let down, especially if you have lots of experience tripping. 1mg is about perfect, i find it wears off quick (5 hours) so i usually dose twice in a night for 2-3mg total. I guess it depends how much is absorbed but every time i dosed around 1mg i had a satisfying trip.

Howdy guys!
i swear i have been jumping around in this thread, with ever growing interest.
me and a close friend have 250mg on the way, and i wanted to see what everyone thought of this improvisation, and could give me any tips.
because like it has been said many time in this thread, it is an RC, so all data is speculation at this point.

alright, now we are capable oh having an MG scale shipped, not for a few weeks though, but in doing some math i figured this out.
the USB-100 precision scale i have works in grams, but has the grains feature as well.
rounding up, a grain is equal to 65mg, yet my scale only registers at 3.1 grains, just over 206 mg.
so is it too far fetched to weigh out to 3.8 grains and estimate about 250mg +/-?
does this seem too preposterous a temporary solution to anyone?
and from that point on, diluting would work in which solution? from my reading distilled water works fine, but i may be mistaken.

and my final point, this experience is going to be a hike in what we call "pandora" in northern californian mountains, meaning no other humans for a few mountains around us.
given that simple situation, what would you recommend as a good first dose for a group of experienced psychonauts. from what i have read, around 1mg sounds like the spot, any opinions?

thanks!

Very preposterous. Do not even open the bag of chemical until you have a milligram scale in hand. Even with liquid measurement, your current scale is only +/- 0.5g which is incredibly dangerous.

well i have run a trial in the past with 2ci, and after 5 different trial runs to 3.9 grains. i weighed out the batch on a friends mg scale and it only varied by 5-10 mg, when i compared it to the math of converting grains to mg.
and then the thought was to dilute it down to a little under .8mg per ml.
still too risky though, especially with this.

it was a possible solution that was unlikely, but i figured it was worth posting about just to be sure.
do not be afraid that i would actually have the irrationality to attempt this. It was just out of mere interest, i understand that you are merely hoping and praying your calculations (and your scale) aren't wayyy off when working with chemicals of this potency.

it seems just for giggles i will probably weigh it out initially on the scale in a vessel, then reweigh on the mg scale.
it would just be interesting to see if it even gets it close.

So I dissolved 500mg of 25i into 250mL of 99% EtOH to get a concentration of 2000ug/1ml. I then stirred it with a magnetic stirrer for a good thirty minutes and the entire solution was formed very quickly, and left to settle. After 24 hours and no crystals could be seen in the solution, I deem it ready to be dosed. I have an insulin syringe capable of measuring in the range of microlitres, and am planning tomorrow to start with .2ml for a dose of 400ug.

This hasn't been complexed with HPBCD yet, and I ordered some Beta Cyclodextrin because that's all I could find. Is that ok to complex 25i?

Also, if it hasn't been complexed, what is the best ROA? It's the HCL I believe.

Thank you.

Last edited:
If you have the salt it does not need complexing.

If it dissolves in water it does not need complexing.

Dissolved in water, thanks!

Taking my first journey right now. Took .2ml which is 400-450ug. Measured out in an insulin syringe capable of measuring the ul, so 200ul were measured out and put onto watercolor paper. Absorbed pretty well, but not as well as it did on filter paper. A bit of the alcohol I was distributing on it came off the sides as surface tension was quickly reached due to my impatience, so I would say a very small percentage came off the sides onto the foil it was on top off.

Now it's 45 minutes in and I am starting to feel the initial effects, and a bit of nausea. Have two close friends watching over me to ensure if anything happens, they are very responsible people who I trust as family.

Edit: Just ate another tab 50 minute after the first, making it 600ug (maximum error allows for 800ug, tops).

And I'd like to clarify all of this was done in college lab equipment, very precise.

Last edited:
^you will get some effects but i think it would kind of be a let down, especially if you have lots of experience tripping. 1mg is about perfect, i find it wears off quick (5 hours) so i usually dose twice in a night for 2-3mg total. I guess it depends how much is absorbed but every time i dosed around 1mg i had a satisfying trip.

What would you say the tolerance is for this for redosing? Return to peak? Or negligible since it gives such a long tolerance for all psychedelics.

IME the tolerance is exaggerated (a bit at least), i'd usually dose twice per night. i would take the same dose twice (1mg then 6 hours later another mg); the second dose prolonged the trip at the same strength as it started and i would be tripping for about 10-12 hours total. I guess i would have 2 peaks dosing like this, the second one being more smooth and not as strong as the first but enough to keep the good effects going for another 5-6 hours.

i redose to extend the experience, i imagine taking 400ug separately is not as strong as 800ug at first, but you can extend your trip over the 10 hour mark, rather than having an overwhelming trip for 6 hours.

IME the tolerance is exaggerated (a bit at least), i'd usually dose twice per night. i would take the same dose twice (1mg then 6 hours later another mg); the second dose prolonged the trip at the same strength as it started and i would be tripping for about 10-12 hours total. I guess i would have 2 peaks dosing like this, the second one being more smooth and not as strong as the first but enough to keep the good effects going for another 5-6 hours.

i redose to extend the experience, i imagine taking 400ug separately is not as strong as 800ug at first, but you can extend your trip over the 10 hour mark, rather than having an overwhelming trip for 6 hours.

Thanks, ended up redosing and it definitely has a great effect, comparable to redosing LSD I'd say except for I didn't find myself mentally exhausted that quickly.

I can see the true beauty in this chemical now, it's deep and resonates with the heart. Clear-thinking, wonderfully visual and stimulating/not stimulating at the same time make it on it's own grounds for a psychedelic if one wants to compare it to LSD/mushrooms/etc. The come-up is definitely disconcerning, tingling/numbness in the extremeties, fast heart rate and quick onset for me made me anxious that I may have miscalculated my dose, but after the peak it all subsides into the wonderfullness of the trip.

Took 400ug to start, 200ug 50 minutes later and another 100ug at the t+1:50 mark. All were felt, and held sublingually/bucally without to much attention to holding saliva.

Very excited for next weekend when I can try it with a dose of LSD, I think it will synergize very well.

hey guys i need 25inbome help, what do i dissolve in to make a vial. alcohol,vinagar,lemon juice? i got 50mg.

^vinegar will work. just read this thread. don't skip the long posts.

a friend reported involuntary muscle contractions and "foam" in the mouth at 0,9 mg.

remember when people got upset about the "feels totally benign" comments earlier? yehhhh don't press your luck guys.

Wow really? I did 1mg nasally and granted, it was a HORRIBLE intense trip, but I never had any worrying physical side effects... just an incredibly dysphoric trip. This chem still does feel pretty benign to me, but YMMV I suppose.

i wasn't there to observe first hand but clearly something bad happened.
i have on two occasions tried 0,6 mg with another 0,6 mg added at +1:30 with no physical complaints. so i didn't think much of it when this guy gave himself 0,9 instead of 0,6 mg but it ended very badly for him.

this could also be a reminder of the unreliability of a metered nasal mister.

Yes, it very much could be. I use insulin syringes so my measurements are fairly precise (though obviously not perfect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.