• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks sn23 & zn13bt. i was about to add ethanol anyway for storage reasons. so i drop 5% vinegar onto 10mg until fully dissolved, then add 0.5ml ethanol and fill the rest with dh2o until 5ml is reached. with my nasal spray pump that does 0.1ml per pump i get 200ug per application. at least thats how it always worked with the hcl. if fulle dissolved its save to say the freebase will just do the same?

what about shelvelife of a freebase solution? and how stable is a NBOMe in a solution in general. I only know DOx solutions with 20-30% EtOH and those hold stable quite a while.

what about shelvelife of a freebase solution? and how stable is a NBOMe in a solution in general. I only know DOx solutions with 20-30% EtOH and those hold stable quite a while.

My friend has had bottles of 25c sitting around for a year and they seem to be just as potent.. just keep it away.from heat and light and it should be good for a while.

The following is a small summary of some data I've collected on 25I-NBOMe after 2 friends and I decided to take some of a solution of 25I I dissolved in peach vodka.

The distribution in the vial was approx. 1mg/ml with 35% ethanol.
All doses were administered sublingually/buccally via graduated syringe and were held in mouth for the duration of 25 minutes.
I took 1mg, then 1mg 45 minutes later. I weighed 174lbs and ended up tripping at about a +++.
Friend 1 took 1mg, then 0.5mg 45 minutes later. He weighed about 139lbs and tripped a ++/+++.
Friend 2 took 1mg but swallowed some or most of that dose so added 0.5mg, then 1mg 45 minutes later, then 1mg 2 hours after that. At a weight of about 153lbs, he tripped a ++/+++.

My hypothesis based on that data is that 25mcg/kg is the average threshold for a +++ experience.

Take your whole dose at once, and never take more than 5mg unless you're certain your body (not just your mind) is equipped for the experience.
The last thing the world needs is more comas and organ failures.

I'd have to disagree in saying that "Furthermore, dosing later than an hour after the first dose is almost ineffective." 2mg + 2mg 2-3 hours later boosted one subject past ++++ from a ++, he was completely engaged in staring at a large rock for about an hour until coming back to reality (sort of)

2mg + 2mg at +3hrs, in vodka, nasal ROA produced a massive boost to a strong ++++ here also theUniverse, as per my previous. Unexpected TBH, didn't expect that much kick at all. Assumed tolerance would already have kicked in big time by then having found serotonergics like the APBs and aMT don't generally redose all that well at all once you're into peak and don't ordinarily bother for that reason. No point redosing aMT more than 2 hours in at all for instance IME, just adds duration. Seems that although you get a very strong, fast come up with the nasal ROA for 25I it still takes about 3 hours-ish to full peak effect so suspect that's why the redose worked?

what would be a good starting dose for someone who has done psychs before but not any of the NBOMe family? I'm planning on getting the freebase form but if anyone has a reason for why the tabs would be better im all ears or eyes I guess.

also how does 25i combine with either opiates or weed

If you don't own a high precision lab balance then the tabs are definitely better. Every fatality so far has resulted from the powder because its handling challenges are an easily underestimated problem for those with mg scales and no lab experience. Tabs are still very cheap and the peace of mind of not worrying if you fucked up your dosing for the first half of the trip is well worth it.

Shimazu, it's not just the intensity of the trip you need to consider so experience of other psyches is only half the equation. You've got to consider how vasoconstricting it can be. For that reason alone I'd probably suggest 0.5mg as a starting dose so see how badly that affects you. It can be quite severe at anything much over 1mg IME, some seem to be more sensitive than others.

Also read reports from other users who found even 0.5mg quite overwhelming in terms of trip intensity, though it was nowhere near where I wanted it to be at 1.1mg, and still not quite there at 2mg. Think with this stuff you really do need to start low and build dose in small increments, no more than 0.5mg at a time. Dose / response seems very variable with a steep curve. I wouldn't start higher than 1mg for a first trip. Though IME it's a very easy and friendly psyche to handle the combination of heightened emotional response and distorted thinking does leave potential for a bad one I think.

It works ok with weed, adds a little to the intensity and makes it more introspective as you'd probably expect. No downsides IME. Can't comment on any other drugs.

that's weird. 5mg barely even affects me anymore :\

What kind of tolerance breaks you having, from 25I and serotonergics generally? Commented on the NBOMe comparisons thread that 25I seems to produce a more complete and lasting tolerance than the B and C. No evidence of tolerance leaving a 7 day gap between repeat doses of 25B, could get nowhere near previous intensity with the I after a week, barely even a trip with 2mg + 2mg redose 7 days after exact same dose. On a tolerance break for a couple of weeks at the moment because of that.

that's weird. 5mg barely even affects me anymore :\

How often are you taking it? It's pretty clear that the NBOMes, 25I in particular, create longer lasting tolerance than most other psychedelics, requiring 2-3 weeks for baseline tolerance (and this will increase further if you try to trip every 2-3 weeks consistently) - if you've been tripping more frequently than that your tolerance will have been raising dramatically, as will the time which it would take you to lower your tolerance again.

Give it a month or two break and you should be all good to go again :)

Also, I'd advise you not to take 5mg+ to counter your tolerance. Often the tolerance to negative side effects and to the positive effects of a drug build at different ratios to each other, so while you might not be getting positive effects, you might still be getting dramatic vasoconstriction at those doses, meaning you could be putting yourself in real danger.

Thanks for the advice Transform, I never thought of Arginine, good idea! :)

I normally would start low and build up but I have read that if you dose too low that your tolerance builds so fast you cant even redose later. Im probably just going to get tabs because I dont want to even have to touch the stuff let alone weigh it out.

@shimazu, if you can add, subtract, multiply, and divide either in your head or with a calculator, there's no reason not to get the powder and go with volumetric dosing using a liquid solution of the compound.

I'm not against using tabs per se, and I think it's a good dosing method, but I personally am wary of the amount of care that vendors may have taken in aliquoting individual doses precisely and evenly across the blotters. I can never know with certainty how much is really on that fucking blotter, and that bothers me.

Liquid measurement really is a piece of piss once you set your mind to it. All you need are the following:

• The NBOMe material

• A bottle of vodka

• A pair of milligram scales

• A calculator (easily found on your computer or phone)

• One or more glass vials

• A dust mask (easily found at hardware stores)

• A pair of latex gloves (again, easily found at stores like Wilko's in the UK or Wal-Mart in the US)

• A measuring syringe graduated to at least 0.1ml (easily found at your local pharmacy or online)

Put all these things on your next shopping list and get them in one go. I'm assuming you have the scales and the calculator already. The dust mask and latex gloves shouldn't cost you more than a couple of quid. You can probably get the measuring syringe for nothing if you sign up to a needle exchange program, or if you don't want to do that I'm sure they are only pocket change to buy. The glass vials, you can just get one of those little Olbas Oil bottles from the pharmacy if you are in a rush (empty and wash it out first) but better yet go on ebay and get a pack of 10 lab vials (or however many you want).

As for a good starting dose, you need to titrate up to a dose that suits you. Start very low, my first dose was 350ug. Please don't dive in at some of the high doses that others are taking.

As with all psychedelics, weed should be fine, it will probably just enhance the headfuck aspect.

You also need eye protection (goggles that won't allow you to touch your eyes preferably), bleach, disposable towels for spills, and other spill containment and neutralization equipment, but beyond that I think that it is really, really unadvisable for anyone who isn't very experienced to try handling powdered NBOMe. This is a serious matter of harm reduction.

I'm pretty experienced, and because of that I would never handle powdered NBOMe unless I really had to.

Touching your lips or your eyes with your hands can result in a dangerous overdose. Because of the quick time it takes to kick in, you might not even be done handling it before you start tripping which could lead to even more improper handling. Dropping even tiny amount of this on the floor would be a catastrophy of epic proportion, especially if the floor is carpet. Imagine not noticing that you dropped some. You also shouldn't just throw those gloves in the trash when you're done. Those gloves are contaminated with a potentially dangerous chemical that anyone coming in contact with them can be exposed to. You don't want your garbage man to accidentally trip balls because you threw your gloves in the garbage.

Your phone should not be used as a calculator during the process. Imagine touching your phone with your gloves after handling NBOMe. Now your phone is contaminated and the next time you touch it and subsequently touch your eyes or lips, bam, tripping.

Handling powdered NBOMe is a very serious matter that should really be left to extremely experienced people. Not that any of you are going to listen to me, but still.

As a matter of harm reduction, blotter is much safer for beginners. If a beginner drops 1000 hits of blotter on the floor nothing will happen, but if he drops 20mg of powder someone could end up dead.

Hm.. Is it really that easy to overdose while handling the material? Is this substance absorbed through the skin?

No but it is easily inhaled when raised as a dust or absorbed through the eyes and nose. The trauma that an unexpected trip can cause, if not a fatality means powdered NBOMes should indeed be handled with extreme caution.

Sure blotter is more expensive but it's still filthy cheap and it's worth it for the peace of mind.

Last night I had my third 25i trip. My first trip consisted of a 1mg tab at the start, with a redose of 1mg at around t+6H. Being that this was my third trip ever, I never fully completed my trip report because I kind of lost myself in the beauty. I really noticed the potential this drug has for music on this trip. Here's an incomplete trip report from the first 25i trip:

Never before have I seen visuals as I did with 25i. My experience with psychedelics is a short list consisting only of two acid trips.

I smoked a small bowl just before dropping; I’ve heard there is a noticeable feeling of nausea during the come up.

T+0:00 - First tab is between my upper lip and gum and I can immediately feel the numbness taking effect. I planned to spend the trip listening to music and playing video games for the most part. For now I am watching a friend play Dead Space, a game I previously completed and know (so I’m not necessarily worried about having a bad trip).

T+0:15 – Starting to feel a bit less normal now. There’s a strong cold sensation of nausea in my stomach, but it’s not difficult to keep distracted from it. The come up on 25i is VERY quick compared to LSD.

T+0:30 – Feeling full effects with trails and breathing of walls/ceiling. I have never gotten such smooth and fluid trails on a trip before this, and watching Dead Space is getting a little overwhelming. I decide to leave and begin listening to music. My first album is Between The Buried & Me’s self titled, first album.

Music sounds incredible on this drug; it’s almost indescribable how much I am enjoying this album right now. Everything sounds very open and free and awesome. The ceiling is where most of my visual focus is, creating the most beautiful fractals and patterns I have ever seen.

T+1:30 – Back to watching Dead Space. Colors are looking AWESOME and it’s really easy to just sit back and watch this. My friend and I are talking about pretty much nothing while he plays, just joking about the game and how utterly amazing I feel. As he plays a smoke a few more bowls, loving the effects that psychedelics have on smoking. I can smoke a whole bowl in one hit without coughing or feeling any sort of irritation in my throat.

T+2:30 – I’m now listening to The Silent Circus, another BTBAM album that has me floored in this state. I listen to about half of the album before I can’t lay still anymore and decide to go back to watching my friend play.

T+3:30 – I ask to play Skyrim, a game that is amazing while tripping. I played a month ago while tripping acid and loved how immersed I actually was. Concentrating in this game is downright impossible to do. I’m having TOO much fun just running around the world, appreciating all of the colors jumping out at me. Grass swayed realistically, shadows are blowing my mind, and interactions with NPC’s have me completely captivated.

T+4:30 – I’m in a cave and so confused about what I’m doing that I decide to quit and go outside for a bit. I pack another bowl and look over the city and sky, amazed at the light show before my eyes.

So, my second trip on 25i was spent mostly listening to music again because I love what this drug does for spacial positioning on well produced albums. There's not much to tell here, but the dose was a more modest 750ug.

Weight: 125 lbs

So last night, I started with 750ug again, but 40 minutes later decided to take the other 250ug for a 1mg dose. I started by watching Colors_LIVE, a live album by Between the Buried and Me that's about 2 hours long. As the first set played, I noticed the usual creeping effects. Colors were enhanced, sound felt as if it surrounded me, light tracers and trails were forming slowly and strongly.

About 50 minutes in I was coming up pretty well, at about a ++ at this point. After 30 more minutes or so I decide to pause the concert and just watch some TV. The come up is getting incredibly overwhelming at this point, so I turn on something familiar, Friends. It's the thanksgiving episode, and I'm laughing hysterically at everything that happens. +++ and it is at this point that the trip becomes a little dissociative, and time dilation is doing crazy things to me. I look at the clock when I feel a considerable amount of time has passed, but usually it's never more than 7 or 8 minutes. When Friends ends I try to find something else.

Ah! Dumb and Dumber! I haven't seen this movie in 4 years or so and began watching right when they swap vehicles. This movie is a MASTERPIECE while tripping your balls off. Everything that happens is hilarious and familiar but induces a lot of thought as to what is all going on in this movie. Here is where I'm getting some VERY dissociative effects, kind of leaving my body and just becoming a point in space. A full ++++ is taking place and a couple of people come downstairs. Communication is utterly impossible as I'm peaking and I can barely keep a linear train of thought with the movie playing in the background. They leave me to myself seeing as I'm in my own world and I begin listening to an album in 5.1.

WHOA this is most of the reason I wanted to trip in the first place. Listening to this album sober puts me into a trance with the clever mixing and I wanted to see how spacial awareness was on 25i. It is incredible. I'm casually talking with a few friends on the computer as the music sucks me in. The trip mellows into a steady +++/++++ at this point and most of the vasoconstriction is gone and I'm feeling very euphoric. At the end of this album I decide to continue talking to friends and just hang out for 30 minutes or so. I then get up to move around, and decide to clean up the basement a little.

After cleaning up, I decide to listen to BTBAM's most recent album, Parallax II: Future Sequence. Pure magic. The fractalling visuals and breathing objects all around me swirl and undulate with the music as I just lay back with my mouth wide open. Closing my eyes really dissociates myself into the music, as I feel one with it. I can't even come close to dissociating like this on two hits of acid, but that's an entirely different experience.

I switch to listening to The Sauce by Pantyraid. Seriously some of the best music I have listened to while tripping. When things get very glitchy, my visuals get ultra intense and pull me back into a ++++ at times. I smoke a few bowls as I lay down to get to sleep easier, and listen to some Motion City Soundtrack as I wind down. At this point it's about 8 hours since I dropped and the visuals are very light, still a gentle mind fuck, but getting to sleep wasn't too bad at all.

Overall this trip was extremely eye opening for myself. This stuff is a serious psychedelic, and I don't think a mixture would be a wise choice with this one. The full agonization of the 5HT2-A receptor is a big reason for this.

It's worth noting I am lucky I didn't lose my mind on my first trip, and I URGE anybody trying this drug to start low, like in the 300ug range. There really is a lot of unpredictability in this drug, and the dissociation at the peak can be frightening if you're not ready for the feeling.

On a side note, cryptix420 should really slow his roll.

A ++++ experience is not reliable or repeatable and thus cannot simply be produced with a high dosage. It requires the correct alignment of set, setting and dose. Chasing one with a drug like 25I with its shallow headspace and poor safety margin is foolish.

You also need eye protection (goggles that won't allow you to touch your eyes preferably), bleach, disposable towels for spills, and other spill containment and neutralization equipment, but beyond that I think that it is really, really unadvisable for anyone who isn't very experienced to try handling powdered NBOMe. This is a serious matter of harm reduction.

I'm pretty experienced, and because of that I would never handle powdered NBOMe unless I really had to.

Touching your lips or your eyes with your hands can result in a dangerous overdose. Because of the quick time it takes to kick in, you might not even be done handling it before you start tripping which could lead to even more improper handling. Dropping even tiny amount of this on the floor would be a catastrophy of epic proportion, especially if the floor is carpet. Imagine not noticing that you dropped some. You also shouldn't just throw those gloves in the trash when you're done. Those gloves are contaminated with a potentially dangerous chemical that anyone coming in contact with them can be exposed to. You don't want your garbage man to accidentally trip balls because you threw your gloves in the garbage.

Your phone should not be used as a calculator during the process. Imagine touching your phone with your gloves after handling NBOMe. Now your phone is contaminated and the next time you touch it and subsequently touch your eyes or lips, bam, tripping.

Handling powdered NBOMe is a very serious matter that should really be left to extremely experienced people. Not that any of you are going to listen to me, but still.

As a matter of harm reduction, blotter is much safer for beginners. If a beginner drops 1000 hits of blotter on the floor nothing will happen, but if he drops 20mg of powder someone could end up dead.

Fucking hell man, why don't you get a radiation biohazard suit while you're at it and make sure you enter and leave through an air lock. Screw it, let's make it this: handle only in a Class 1 cleanroom and make sure you take an airshower and put on those funny shoes.

There's no need to be that cautious about it. The only reason I mentioned getting a dust mask is because it's possible to get even a threshold buzz handling something like 5-MeO-MiPT if you accidentally "poof" the baggie and inhale the resulting plume of powder, which can be avoided if you do your weigning carefully or store your powders in vials. And the reason for latex gloves is obviously to prevent you from getting any on your lips/eyes etc if it gets on your skin before washing your hands.

The garbage man is not going to be getting high on NBOMes just because you threw you latex gloves in the trash! He would have to get down down and lick the freaking gloves for god sakes, he's more likely to get a tummy bug from handling shitty nappies than this. And as for not using your phone - well that's a no-brainer: obviously I meant to do the calculations before you put your gloves on. But even if you didn't, and decided to use your phone with your gloves on, you're hardly going to get enough molecules on there to absorb a dangerous dose of it. You would have to have your gloves literally coated in powder to even get a smidgin to stick to your phone, and I don't think anyone is going to be baking cakes with their NBOMes.

And bleach is not going to do anything, so I don't know why you mentioned that and other "containment precedures". And "Dropping even tiny amount of this on the floor would be a catastrophy of epic proportion"? Why? This is a patently absurd exaggeration if ever I've heard one. So you've dropped a bit of NBOMe on the floor - shock horror! Better evacuate and quarantine the city before we all die! 8o ;) Dude, just clean up the damn spill and get on with your day. Unless you're planning on snorting or licking your floor, I don't see why you have anything to worry about.

Harm reduction advice is good and necessary, but treating NBOMe like a "chemical weapon" is simply ridiculous.

Hm.. Is it really that easy to overdose while handling the material? Is this substance absorbed through the skin?

Transdermal absorption is a possibility which has yet to be tested, but it's better to know that you haven't got any on your skin. This will prevent you from accidentally getting any in your mouth/eyes etc.

Sure blotter is more expensive but it's still filthy cheap and it's worth it for the peace of mind.

I don't have "peace of mind" with regards to the dosage on pre-aliquoted blotters, because I have no idea how much NBOMe the vendor actually put on each blotter. I would much rather make the solution myself and measure it in liquid.

Last edited:
For you, yeah, but a significant majority of people do not have the experience or equipment to be handling powder/liquid bomamines. I have already seen one post here asking if it is possible to use 0.01g scales to handle bomamines and another asking if it was possible to eyeball a dose. People desperately need less access to powder and more access to reliable blotter.

The garbage man is not going to be getting high on NBOMes just because you threw you latex gloves in the trash! He would have to get down down and lick the freaking gloves for god sakes, he's more likely to get a tummy bug from handling shitty nappies than this.

This one was nice =D

Has there been much experimenting with injecting 25i? cant seem to find any info on it. I've got some 25i HCl, and as i'm not squeamish about needles i was thinking it might be alot easier to just inject rather than make up some tabs. does anyone know if it's advisable to IM this stuff and what kind of dosage I'd be looking at?

cheers.

and first post so hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.