• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even think about buying 25I without a 0.001g scale AT LEAST, and even then it's only good for volumetric dosing with large amounts of solvent.

Go and buy one from ebay or amazon immediately. They do not cost more than $15/£10. If you value your life and the life of those you will share this with, you won't even consider using 10mg scales.

It's already clear to us that this doesn't have the wide safety margin of its illegal cousins, with several deaths attributed to it, even at seemingly normal doses. It's only been around for a year too.

I'm sure you could just about manage with 10mg scales but fact that some adequate ones can be had for so little makes even the thought of this ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hey, quick question here.

I'm getting 25mg of 25I-NBOMe coming from a vendor soon, and plan on preparing a solution. Unfortunately, I don't have a mg scale but a 0,01g one, would simply making it a relatively dilute solution mitigate the risk from the scale's error margin. I.e dissolve 25mg into 45mL dH2O. Scale is accurate to ca ~+- 10mg. Each mL in theory would be 555ug.

If I got like say 5mg extra from the RC company and the scale didn't pick up on it, the 1mL solution would have 666ug, still well within a safe dose. Especially since I'd be starting with 0.5mL amounts of solution.

Even if lets say worst case scenario, company sends 100mg instead of 25mg, and the scale for whatever reason doesn't notice that, the 1mL of solution will contain 2200 ug, certainly an overdose, but by all accounts unlikely to be fatal

I'll be measuring the solution with an oral syringe so it'll be reasonably accurate.

Have I made a mistake here, or does this seem ok? A microgram scale would be ideal, but I'm wondering if one can make do with 0.01g providing they are accurate with solution preperation

(side question, is it ok to use bottled spring water as a solvent, I'm a bit iffy on tap water due to the chlorine)

There is no reason to be doing this, as the person above just posted, death is possible.

An accurate enough scale (.005) and insulin 1 mL syringes cost about $20 total, there is NO reason not to use accurate materials.

--edit: seems I was late on this reply

Don't even think about buying 25I without a 0.001g scale AT LEAST.

Go and buy one from ebay or amazon immediately. They do not cost more than $15/£10. If you value your life and the life of those you will share this with, you won't even consider using 10mg scales.

It's already clear to us that this doesn't have the wide safety margin of its illegal cousins, with several deaths attributed to it, even at seemingly normal doses. It's only been around for a year too.

I'm sure you could just about manage with 10mg scales but fact that some adequate ones can be had for so little makes even the thought of this ridiculous.

nonononono dude just no.

The 15 dollar ones do not work well enough for weighing out 25i. Seriously. Do not do this

nonononono dude just no.

The 15 dollar ones do not work well enough for weighing out 25i. Seriously. Do not do this

I have had 5mg-within-accurate readings over the past few months, by re-zeroing often (not taring, using weights to set the 0). I get +-5mg at 25mg, +-2 at 50mg, and +-1 at 100mg.

and before someone says those numbers were thrown out there, I tested the scale at the local college against microgram scales. I'd say +-2mg at 50mg is acceptable, at least for freebase chemical

I have had accurate within 5mg readings over the past few months, by re-zeroing (not taring, using weights to set the 0). I get +-5mg at 25mg, +-2 at 50mg, and +-1 at 100mg.

Exactly lol.

Anyone who takes 5mg of 25i is going to be FUCKED.

A strong dose is 1.5mg, am I missing something?

Exactly lol.

Anyone who takes 5mg of 25i is going to be FUCKED.

A strong dose is 1.5mg, am I missing something?

Uhh, almost the whole method of dosing, you don't just weigh it out and snort

If you think you have 25mg and you put it into 25ml of water, you have 1mg per 1mL. But lets say that it actually turned out to be 30mg, now you have 1.2mg per mL, which is only off by .2mg. 200ug might be a threshold dose, but it isn't quite a tramatic overdose

Last edited:
For information only, not a recommendation:

25mg will not even be removable from the bag if it's anything like mine. 20mg HCl was a hygroscopic crystalline smear on the inner faces of a plastic baggie, impossibly to get out. Only way weigh bag first, flood with vodka, leave to dissolve, snip corner of bag and collect my storage solution, leaves bag to dry, weigh again, subtract bag weight but still very difficult to be accurate even with mg scales an amount as low as 25mg any which way you try it mate I think. As per previous post 20mg HCl into 2ml vodka = 1mg / 0.1ml solution is what I did.

Uhh, almost the whole method of dosing, you don't just weigh it out and snort

If you think you have 25mg and you put it into 25ml of water, you have 1mg per 1mL. But lets say that it actually turned out to be 30mg, now you have 1.2mg per mL, which is only off by .2mg. 200ug might be a threshold dose, but it isn't quite a tramatic overdose

That is completely different from weighing out with a scale and then dosing. You are dosing with a liquid, which is much more accurate.

All I'm saying is don't tell people to buy a 15 dollar scale when a dose is in the micrograms.

Personally I would agree, the cheap ones aren't good enough but I don't think I can convince someone who thinks 0.01g scales are ok that they should invest £200 in a proper balance. And to clarify, I meant that it would only be acceptable for volumetric dosing with high dilution.

n.b. 1mg vs 1.2mg is really quite a big difference, especially dosing nasally.

Personally I would agree, the cheap ones aren't good enough but I don't think I can convince someone who thinks 0.01g scales are ok that they should invest £200 in a proper balance. And to clarify, I meant that it would only be acceptable for volumetric dosing with high dilution.

n.b. 1mg vs 1.2mg is really quite a big difference, especially dosing nasally.

Fair enough, I guess it would be a better choice than a .01 scale :)

Everyone: If you don't want to spend the money on a good scale, just buy pre soaked blotters. They are so cheap.

That's my normal advice: unless you have a 0.0001g balance or better, don't even bother with the powder. Yes it's cheaper but the blotters are still dirt cheap and about 1100x easier to handle.

There is no reason not to weigh out 100mg of material and dissolve it using a cheap .001mg scale. The margin of error is going to be pretty small at that level. But i agree weighing out 25mg might be a little more reckless (although still probably not too problematic IMHO)

be careful guys
"21-year-old dies after one drop of new synthetic drug at Voodoo Fest"
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/11/21-year-old_dies_after_one_dro.html

The report says the person snorted a drop of 25i nbome, god knows how much of it could have been in that single drop.

Snorting any of the NBOME's sounds too risky if you ask me, and because the stuff is so potent i think we will unfortunatley here alot more stories like this one.

Buccal/sublingual seems by far the most safest way of taking it.

This stuff obviously has no where near the safety profile of something like LSD at heroic doses, but it seems like people are treating it as though it does.

My friend just took a white paper with mg 25I nbome and I'm freaking out she's gonna die?? Is this too much?? Its her first time..

Sorry it was 1 mg....

please someone answer quickly my friend took it an hour ago and I'm very very scared please someone answer and help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be fine. Try to keep her calm. Try to keep yourself calm. Its a well documented dose.

It is often easier to 'come up' in a safe place outdoors with nature, like in a garden or secluded wood. Then pick your choice of environment once peaked.

I have absolutely no authority in these matters, its just friendly advice that has worked for me. Enjoy :)

To help calm *you* down (you can transfer anxiety to your friend) I will hang around for a while in case you have an questions..

In addition, in case its not your friend who dropped it, but is in fact you, and its an hour since you dropped, then the letters might be doing crazy stuff, coming off the screen and bouncing round the room, making reading difficult. If thats the case, just watch the big letters.

You will be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
1mg is a pretty standard dose for 25I-NBOMe, I would not expect complications at this dose, but of course since this is a new drug and little is known about its real safety, keep an eye on the person that took it and watch for any signs of a dangerous reaction.

In general, when taking any drug either new or from a new batch, one should take a tiny fraction of a dose first to ensure they don't react badly to the drug/batch in question.

I wouldn't be worried and scared about someone taking this dose unless you have noticed symptoms suggesting a bad reaction. While the NBOMe series chemicals seem to react badly in some individuals, most of the reports of problems have been at people taking higher doses - however, what it is important to note, is that with the NBOMes, these high doses, are only a few times a normal dose, so 3-4mg 25I-NBOMe for example has provoked bad reactions in some people, when 1-2mg seems to be fine - as such, be cautious, especially if you didn't lay the blotter yourself.

Definitely don't go pushing the dose too high with these until we understand their safety better imo.

Tell your friend to enjoy the trip! :) <3

Thanks for the responses on my earlier question

I've decided that it will be wise to invest in a better scale. Is equipment covered under the sourcing rule? Can I get an adequate 0.001g scale in the $30-40 US mark, if so can someone recommend one, I'm aware it won't be lab analytical but should be accurate to a couple of miligrams which should be fine for quite a dilute solution

Also now solvents and getting the powder from the baggie. The stuff hasn't arrived yet, so I'm not sure if it will be a vial or a baggie, I'm hoping it will be the former. If it's a baggie, I take that getting the powder out will be a pain in the arse.

I'm a still a bit unsure of how I'd weigh it and dissolve it if its in a bag.

Sub-milligram compounds are fucking scary shit!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.