• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@John: Chronic cannabis use can worsen depression in some people. It certainly can't be helping your motivation. You said you use it everyday, and even though cannabis is one of the safest drugs and occasional use may even be beneficial by using it daily you're guaranteeing the chemical balance of your brain isn't returning to baseline.

From what I have read recently people should just stop snorting this stuff for a first time experience. It is kinda idiotic to go with that ROA as a first time. Having played around with this stuff, and yes I have bumped it as a very small dot of liquid, I have to say I would not do it unless I knew without a doubt my bumps were around 200 micrograms a pop. I would never bump a whole dose, I am pretty sure form what I have read it would be pretty overwhelming.

Put it under your toung and don't spit. If you want it to come on quick brush your teeth and gums. Keep a first dose to 500 mics, let it settle in then wait the 2 weeks and come back for more if needed. Titrate up slowly... in that respect I nearly went to far as I went from 500 ug to 1mg and it really kinda kicked my arse. This is a strange analougue to a powerful pheny. It is not even really an anologue so much as someone attached a tiny amount of the Pheny to a substance that was designed for brain mapping, in an effort to target certain areas. Clearly it carries the tiny amount of analouge into your brain and becomes something different. But the prinicipals of Pheny tiration still apply. 25 mg of smiles or 2ci is a hit. Most would not suggest if 25 mg was not not quite enough go ahead on up to 50 mg. Most say it is best or was best ( when legal) to move from 25 mg to oh say 30 mg... as the effects may be quite different.

From what I have seen on Errowid a great many RC's can be accidently ingested in larger amounts then needed. For me 500 ug of 25I was like half a hit of E. I felt good, I felt off baseline. 1 mg was some where aong the lines of 3 or 4 hits of LSD followed by 2 hits of good E. It was simmilar to a very strong candy flip. It was awsome.

but for me that means a 2 mg experience would be an out of control time like doing a 10 strip and adding on 5 hits of E. Now on a 10 strip and 5 hits of E I would and could do alot of dangerous thing I imagine, though I have never been on that much at any one time. It would be overwhelming I think, and body temperature plus heart regulation may be spun out of control. Everyone is different, this is where this one lies for me. I trully feel bad about anyone who takes too much of this kind of substance. it is a fun product, but it is not safe, and it can be quite different from person to person. I continue to try very hard to spread a message of safety first.

Safety first means, have a microgram scale. Digital .0001 gram is what it needs to read start low, do not do it alone, and prior to the trip make sure your magnesium and potassium levels are elevated, be in good health.. Avoid mixing it with other drugs

^ All very excellent advice! It's unfortunate that NBOMes aren't orally active (or have low activity via that route), because I think a lot of the problems inexperienced users are having is with having to use parenteral ROAs. The human body is designed over millions of years of evolution to handle potentially poisonous substances in the digestive track, and we bypass a lot of those safeguards when we use buccal/sublingual/nasal admin (but moreso with nasal I think). All of the deaths that happened on 2C-T-7 and 2C-E were with nasal admin too. I also think that impatient teenagers are mainly getting their ideas about how to drugs from watching movies or whatever, and think anything that comes in a powder has to be snorted to properly get off on it (preferably using a rolled-up twenty like a rock star). This will be disastrous to do with NBOMes if you don't have a microgram scale...milligram scales can easily be off +/- 1-2mg from what they read out, which could be the difference between living and having a seizure or even dying, with such a potent substance. Instead you can dissolve in a known quantity of water and with some basic arithmetic measure out a single dose to be dropped on a strip of paper towel and left to dry, after which you have a handy little homemade blotter which can be applied to the gums or held under the tongue as desired. This how I've dosed all of my NBOMes and it's been a reliable method for me.

The rule Sasha Shulgin followed when he was titrating his doses is to never go up by 50% from the last highest dose you took. Definitely doubling your dose is a terrible idea (if you went out drinking one night, would you want to go out and drink twice as much the next night?). I think with 25I-NBOMe it's best to titrate up in 200ug increments for buccal admin or 50-100ug for nasal. Even so watch out for big jumps in intensity from dose to dose. Cut those figures in half if you're using 25C which is the most potent one in this series.

Even 1mg nasal can be too much. I found that out, a few times now. Nasal doses of 50-200ug or so max, sounds like a good idea.

can you put a tab in your nose?

You can do whatever you want.

Will it make you trip? Possibly if you wet it. Should you? NO.

Nasal administration of 25x-NBOMe compounds is much more likely to result in unpleasant effects. Most tabs (in my experience) have been around 1mg; this can be a very strong buccal dose, and dangerous nasal dose for many. Please stick to buccal for the inexperienced and tread lightly.

I'm about to take about 750ugs of 25I-nbome tonight, but I was wondering if redosing it is a bad idea?

If so, I might just take 1mg i'm kind of on the fence though

Today I took ~900ug bucally and was a tad underwhelmed. Fairly mild OEVs, walls morphing, patterns moving and some color shifting, but only really within a two hour window from about 1:30 to 3:30, before fading away. After 4:30 I felt close to baseline. 4 weeks since I last took it, no drugs at all taken in that period. I'm being very cautious with increasing the dosage after the warnings about overdose and seizures, but I think I should have taken quite a bit more today.

Has anyone else found 25i underwhelming at this dose?

I've got another suitable opportunity to try again on monday/tuesday/wednesday of next week, will my tolerance be too high then? As your tolerance to the desired effects increases does your tolerance to the undesired ones such as vasoconstriction increase as well? Or does the recreational dose get closer to the dangerous dose?

I'm thinking 1200ug - 1500ug next time.

Regarding holding saliva in your mouth, is there any technique for stopping too much saliva building up? By 40 mins my mouth was absolutely full!

when I used to go to the dentist they'd put cotton balls in my mouth

might be kind of uncomfortable though

Regarding holding saliva in your mouth, is there any technique for stopping too much saliva building up? By 40 mins my mouth was absolutely full!
Ha this can be quite tricky, I find though if you try to hold the saliva as far forward in your mouth as possible it seems to slow the build up a little. With something like 25I that you absolutely want to totally absorb bucally, its pretty important to hold it for a long time. 40-45 minutes is perfect though. I might say even a bit of overkill but thats what I did the times I took 25C/I bucally. I would advise you to wait until atleast next Friday if not further. I don't notice to insane a tolerance jump, though I rarely dose more than once a week ATM, mainly maybe twice in a month if that ATM, includes all psyches.

Shim, redosing works, at least nasally and it works fairly well, can't say about bucal or other redoses. 750ugs really shouldn't leave you to underwhelmed if it does and if its your first time I wouldn't really take 1mg. I'm pretty weary of these 25x-NBOMe though!

Not sure why but it really isn't that hard for me to hold it in my mouth, and 20 minutes is OK for me. But I work with straight salt in vodka, never done a tab. Not sure if there is a difference, yeah, My mouth is kinda full but I just keep moving it around. Now granted a drop goes under my toung, tastes pretty bad, numbs me up then slowly the taste dissipates, by 20 minutes I spit. I will at times move my spit around, kinda like rinsing with mouth wash....

Turn on some music, 20 minutes can seem like forever if you let it. Try to practice a bit ..... LOL seriously I did.

The taste goes away but kinda comes back full force after I spit. My mouth feels strange, My wife has said she doesn't like the way it makes her gums and teeth feel, but it passes quickly. It's nice to brush teeth after.

A redose or two will work but like I said I know exactly what my solution is, my bumps will always be under 200 ug if I am gonna redose. TOlerance builds fast though, so I look to simply increase the pleasent effects of a good trip, I try to redose 1 hour to 2 hours in.

1 mg can be damn near overwhelming sublingually.
500 ug is light and easy
750 ug would probably be intense enough

but that is just me.

I suppose it's very difficult to know exactly how much we're all taking. I say I took ~900ug today, but that was a single pre made tab which is apparently 1200ug, with about a quarter chopped off. I've got a sheet of 50 and who knows how much variance there is between tabs.

The purity of it in powder form must vary quite a bit from vendor to vendor and batch to batch. Then when splitting it into single dosages, small measurement errors are added on top as well.

And then of course everyone reacts to a single dose differently.

When considering that you have a single chance to take your one dose, and not be able to redose for a week at the very least, I can see how hard it is to get it right!

In regards to minimize saliva production, I've found smoking some cannabis beforehand always gives me dry mouth and helps a ton.

I definitely got a solid dose in last night. I liked some aspects of it but I couldn't escape this weird feeling in my extremities that kind of ruined the positive aspects of it. Felt like my arms had just fallen asleep for most of the trip.

And I couldn't stop reminding myself how it wasn't quite mdma, and can never compare really.

Colors did really pop out though, I started my trip at around 8:30 as the sun was almost completely gone and the sky looked pretty sweet for about a half hour. Nothing really happened visually besides that though. This stuff seems to just amplify your sense of hearing and sight though because everything sounded really loud too.

Overall I'd give 25I a 6/10 with mdma being a 10/10.

Damn now I'm remembering that feeling in my arms again god that was such a detracting symptom from what would have otherwise been a good time. I couldn't help but wish I had some Valium about 1hr + after taking it.

This was at 750ugs though so I can always try a higher dose sometime but I don't really have a desire to take this stuff any time soon to be honest

And I couldn't stop reminding myself how it wasn't quite mdma, and can never compare really.
Who knows about the arm thing, probably just some weird BL. Either way though.....25I is not MDMA and never will be so those sort of thoughts or comparisons are obsolete. Hopefully you can get over those feelings, it takes a while but you eventually learn how to deal with amongst other things.

Shimazu experienced typical vasco constricition IMO. If it was that bothersome it may not be meant for you. Personal body chemsitry has alot to do with this one. I agree though it has some odd similarities to both LSD and MDMA, yet it is neither.

You can research ways to try to lessen the Vascoconstricition. DO you smoke nicotine? I think moderate to heavy smokers should stay the hell away from 25I. Do you eat healthy, and did you make sure to up your magnesium levels before the trip? It is in no way a sure thing, but I think the magnesium and potassium awareness has helped me.

But consider this..... I don't smoke, I don't use or abuse any other substances, and while I am not a vegan or a vegetarian, I stay away from Gluten because my wife and daughter have an intolerance to it. Not saying I am the healthiest 37 year old out there, but since my wife and daughter became more gluten aware, I went from being 5"11 220 lbs - which aint too bad, I wasn't fat just thick, down to 190 in a years time.

I did not know it at the time, but gluten can really clog your body up. This may be naother factor in my personal postive experience with 25I. My wife actually thinks it is far better then MDMA.

I just didnt really see anything about it that I couldnt have a better time with either LSD or Shrooms

Im really trying to give RCs a chance but every one I have taken has left a lot to be desired

I just didnt really see anything about it that I couldnt have a better time with either LSD or Shrooms

Im really trying to give RCs a chance but every one I have taken has left a lot to be desired
In the case of 25I, I would agree. Once again though your logic is terribly flawed. You'll never get a chemical that is like LSD or shrooms(besides ergo ana's and the 4-sub family especially 4-AcO-DMT)because they aren't those chemicals. They have their own magic and flair, but if you simply consume them and expect some LSD esque trip you'll nearly always come out disappointed. I recommend you try 2c-E. That will give you a better ride.......most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.