• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i prepared a bunch of blotters today and somehow i seemed to ingest a threshold dose, idk maybe i licked my fingre of something cause i def have some slight threshold effects now.

Eyes are a bit big and colors seems slightly stronger, at this level the effects are actually very close to a low dose of lsd.

Anyway i´m wondering if my tolerance is fucked now or if a full dose could give me good effects later?

I don´t wan´t to dose now since i have my kid here but tonight would be nice to try it out.

You could probably get away with just raising the 25i amount you were planning by taking about 200 or 300 mics or so

So i prepared a bunch of blotters today and somehow i seemed to ingest a threshold dose, idk maybe i licked my fingre of something cause i def have some slight threshold effects now.

Eyes are a bit big and colors seems slightly stronger, at this level the effects are actually very close to a low dose of lsd.

Anyway i´m wondering if my tolerance is fucked now or if a full dose could give me good effects later?

I don´t wan´t to dose now since i have my kid here but tonight would be nice to try it out.

this is a scary post

Anybody know how stable the freebase is? I just have mine in a baggy in a plastic jar in the dark. Is this sufficient for storage up to a few months you think? I read that the salts are very stable, but not sure about the freebase. So if anyone has any information on that, I'd love to hear it.

So from what im guessing...

500ug is considered a "normal" dose? 1000ug = strong? Am i correct here? I just want to double check before I do something dumb =p

Also as I read it seems the higher the dose the longer lasting. Is this correct from other researchers? like... 500ug 8-10 hrs... but 1-2mg range could be up to 16 hours?

Also i am confused on the Freebase form or HCL form. So freebase = no oral? HCL = yes oral...?

Is there a way to convert the Freebase to HCL?

So from what im guessing...

500ug is considered a "normal" dose? 1000ug = strong? Am i correct here? I just want to double check before I do something dumb =p

Also as I read it seems the higher the dose the longer lasting. Is this correct from other researchers? like... 500ug 8-10 hrs... but 1-2mg range could be up to 16 hours?

Also i am confused on the Freebase form or HCL form. So freebase = no oral? HCL = yes oral...?

Is there a way to convert the Freebase to HCL?

You'd need to dissolve the freebase in HCL to make the HCL salt. One could also do the acetate, using white vinegar, which is probably easier and safer to do.

this is a scary post

Why? Its not like im sitting next to my kid dosing up a bunch of drugs or similar, i have all that shit locked up all the time.

I just somehow ingested a very small amount of this stuff by mistake and no harm done.

Anyway i dosed 4drops(250mcg per drop) of my solution around one and a half hour ago n im def feeling it. Not very visual yet but i hope it will turn up a few notches.

In my opinion laying it on blotters is even counterproductive regarding harm reduction (in a stricter sense) because it leads to problems with misrepresentations as something else

This was something that worried me too for a while as an old school LSD enthusiast. Eventually I had seen so many posts (on the Shroomery) of people laying classic LSD blotter prints with NBOMe chemicals that I took it upon myself to create 25i-NBOMe themed blotter art with a good friend of mine. Now I have never personally taken 25i, but I was really inspired by all the posts from people with really interesting and glowing experiences from this chemical, that I figured it would be cool to have a proper container for the molecule. But being an artist, I just wanted to make something *inspired* by 25i not something to aid in its honest distribution as what it is (for consumption) I think laying blotter of 25i would not be any kind of drug manufacture, because if 25i is not necessarily scheduled if it is not for consumption, then having it on paper and say framing it would also be fine in a theoretical way (i.e. if it is not for human consumption as a powder, having it on paper names it no more "For Human Consumption than a powder would - it all has to do with intention and representation in the real world).

Either way, I am glad I got over to BL to see this and many other threads here. I am learning a lot about this molecule and it has really caught my attention. I think it is neat that so many people are finding something new and inspiring and also that so many people are giving great HR advice to those less knowledgeable and experienced.

So basically what I am saying in a very wordy way, is that while most blotter art up until now has been made specifically as LSD Blotter Art, maybe we're entering a new era, and other artists will make more NBOMe inspired blotters and it will begin to be something more well known and less likely to immediately cause confusion and ease of misrepresentation in the general population. If it is true that each kilo can be 2 million doses and many kilos have been produced, I think 25i will become a more common place item on the psychedelic alchemical shelf. Also this is a great site and thanks for all the info.

Light and Love,
DW

Tricky situation i got here, def feeling it but underwhelmed also. I dosed three hours ago so might be late for a refill.

Regarding tolerance, I consumed about two milligrams over a 48 hour period. On day one I started out with one dose of apprx. 760mcg. When I began to come down about six hours later, I took another dose of apprx. 900mcg. The previous effects came back slightly stronger and lasted five to six hours. I should say that the experience was squarely within a ++ the whole time.

The next day, I tried a starting dose of around 800mcg. I never left a +, however, so I decided to call it quits.

What's the pupil dilation like? I've seen few but mixed responses about it in the threads so far, some saying it is present and others saying little to no dilation occurred.

Also, what's your mentality like (this has also given mixed responses)? People tend to say you feel/act pretty normal, but others, mostly on higher doses, seem to completely blast off. I'm planning on dosing in a public environment next week with 1mg complexed on blotter, will I give myself away? I have dropped acid two times now, and the first time I was babbling and could barely string logical sentences together, but the second time I seemed to be fine and people told me I was acting so normal they wouldn't have guessed I was on anything (though later in the trip I did some writing and that came out in the same babbly-style my first experience was like), is 25i like that?

I will have the opportunity to try several x-NBOMe compounds in combination with magic mushrooms in the not too distant future. Is anyone aware of any trip reports of that combination? I'm thinking this might be a winner. I've only tried 25c (and won't try the 25i for another week because I'm on a two week tolerance break) and found it fun but lacking in the magic and mystic and hippy-wow factor. Mother mushroom's warm embrace and inherent spirituality might just mix with the hedonistic party high of the NBOMe. Or, maybe not. It will be interesting to see!

If the combo proves synergistic and catches on I've already thought of the name - "Boom-flipping". Comments?

What's the pupil dilation like? I've seen few but mixed responses about it in the threads so far, some saying it is present and others saying little to no dilation occurred.

I'm on 1mg right now (wheeeeee!!!) and I just looked in the mirror to check, they don't seem too dilated but the right one does look bigger than the left one, don't know what that's about but I've seen it before on while on other things so I'm not too worried about it. But yeah anyways, not too dilated at the moment, nope.

Also, what's your mentality like (this has also given mixed responses)? People tend to say you feel/act pretty normal, but others, mostly on higher doses, seem to completely blast off. I'm planning on dosing in a public environment next week with 1mg complexed on blotter, will I give myself away? I have dropped acid two times now, and the first time I was babbling and could barely string logical sentences together, but the second time I seemed to be fine and people told me I was acting so normal they wouldn't have guessed I was on anything (though later in the trip I did some writing and that came out in the same babbly-style my first experience was like), is 25i like that?

Well as you can see above I'm pretty babbly at the moment. I just went for a walk outside and it all went fine, but I was kind of dreading running into anyone I know because there's no way I could have a halfway coherent conversation with anybody for more than a few minutes right now. I mean if we started talking and it went beyond the usual formalities it'd be pretty obvious how far gone I am. So you'll probably be ok in public as long as you keep to yourself and don't draw too much attention (unless you WANT to do that of course ;)) Sorry, babbling again!

I will have the opportunity to try several x-NBOMe compounds in combination with magic mushrooms in the not too distant future. Is anyone aware of any trip reports of that combination? I'm thinking this might be a winner. I've only tried 25c (and won't try the 25i for another week because I'm on a two week tolerance break) and found it fun but lacking in the magic and mystic and hippy-wow factor. Mother mushroom's warm embrace and inherent spirituality might just mix with the hedonistic party high of the NBOMe. Or, maybe not. It will be interesting to see!

If the combo proves synergistic and catches on I've already thought of the name - "Boom-flipping". Comments?

I'd suggest you try 25I on its own first before you start thinking of combos....it is a completee headspace in itself, very warm and spiritual too, and doesn't need anything added to it IMO.

Anybody know how stable the freebase is? I just have mine in a baggy in a plastic jar in the dark. Is this sufficient for storage up to a few months you think? I read that the salts are very stable, but not sure about the freebase. So if anyone has any information on that, I'd love to hear it.

Anyone?

Can you take 25i-nbome while on SSRI without danger or a significant loss in effect?

Will 500mcg be enough for a starting dose?

Now that I think about it, it very well could be just me... Considering over the weekend (about 3 days prior to taking the 25i) I dosed 3 hits of good acid with my girlfriend and achieved just above threshold while my girlfriend was out of her mind. It's like I can't actually trip right now. This is after about a 3 week mxe binge, went through about 10g, and some mdma... I probably just need to try the nbome again in a month or two after letting my mind take a rest. Or have a friend try a dose.

Well it turns out it WAS just me. I had 5 willing subjects take ~666ug (via measured drops of vodka/25i solution) sublingually and they all reported activity. One described it as "like 2 hits of acid" and others just described it as "i'm tripping, it's like acid but different."

I know by now it's probably boring the smartypants chemistry geniuses who travel these forums to tears to still see the question arise. . . I apologize if causing an eyeroll or two among the regulars. I am ignorant as fuck compared to you guys when it comes to chemistry [though by no means a stupid person].

I have 1g of the freebase and wish to put to blotter [no, cloak, not to sell, but because it's convenient for travel and because I don't like snorting things.]

If I dissolve 50mg of 25I-NBOME with 50ml citric acid and 50ml water, let it evap after mixing well, do I have the citrate acid? Citric acid that I'd have available would be a powder, the kind you use for food, hence the water. Would

I'm only considering converting the freebase into either acetate or citrate salt, not hcl [see aforementioned chemistry ignorance]. I don't know whether there's a qualitative difference between either of these salts. Reason for preferring citric over vinegar is simply concerns of taste [stupid? let me know]

Once I have the freebase converted into the salt I was then going to create a solution of 100mcg:2ml 25I-NBOME:vodka and drop that individually on blotter.

Is this feasible? any tips or suggestions?

please know any information is extremely appreciate by yours truly, and the more detailed and simplistic the better.

Thanks for the information that's already been provided. I'm so fucking excited to try this compound [I'm relatively new to psych compounds, 2cb and shrooms being my only prior experience]

Thanks again, seriously!!!

edit: I should say that my goal with this process is, given my relative lack of chemistry experience, to have the safest process possible. I don't care if I end up making weak blotter. I will happily prefer to err on the side of taking care of my brain. I have a microgram scale, which should easily be able to weigh 50mg pretty accurately. I figure if I start with that much, I can't really fuck up too bad as long as I keep awareness of the dilution.

p.s. also I have read literally every post in this thread and the original, so I am pretty sure of how to proceed but just want a little reassurance I guess. I was initially going to go the HPBCD complex route but if the salt is bioavailable via buccal then why bother, I figured.

3rd edit: also I've had my freebase just kind of in a drawer wrapped so I'll be able to tell people if the shelflife is at least 3-4 months pretty soon :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.