• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25E-NBOMe Thread

MGS, how did you find the body load compared to the IM ROA?

With nasal I seem to sometimes get a bad body load where other times it isn't an issue. It's unpredictable and I haven't found a way to avoid it.

under the tongue did give me a lot of tension and comfortableness that I never felt from IMing it.

It seems like the "magic" of the 4 position is lost with the nbomes... whatever is on that position doesn't seem to make much difference. I wonder if there is an unknown other real magic position?

Not sure what you mean by that....25C and 25I are widely reported to be pretty different from each other, both in dosage and effects. I've tried 25D and 25B a couple times each, which is not enough to get a sense of their personalities but still there were distinct differences from my numerous 25C and 25I trials.

I took 500mcg spread out over a couple hours IMed... I like it.. its a lot like acid. It seems like a 2c-acid hybrid of some kind.

I wanted to leave a warning about this substance in case any of you are sharing it with others.

About a month ago I shared some with a friend of mine that is currently in the depths of a pretty bad opioid/benzo addiction. At the time I didn't know it had progressed as far a long as it has but I did know he was using.

Anyway, I allowed him 200mcg and dosed about that much myself. Trip set in and good times were had but at the 1-2 hour mark he started bugging me for a re-dose. Initially I declined but eventually allowed him to re-dose, I warned not to take more than two more sprays from the bottle and handed it over. My friend proceeded to spray it so many times that I honestly lost count (couldn't have been more than 10 though) before I wrestled it away from him.

He was okay and had a good trip but I did become worried about him overdosing so it ruined my good time. He spent the next 4-5 hours proclaiming 25e to be the best drug ever. Since that night every time I talk with him he asks about the 25e and pretty much exhibits the same drug seeking behavior that he does with opioids.

I refuse to give him any because I know he does not show it enough respect. But honestly, I was surprised to see someone switch their DOC so quickly over night. I didn't think someone that had preferred oxycodone/heroin would go so crazy over an NBOMe. Yea, I know allowing him some out of my stash probably wasn't the brightest idea but I had good intentions.

Lesson learned, I'm making sure to be more selective over who I share with in the future.

Im so curious about this. I have a shitload of nbomes laying around.and am considering 25e or 25b. Im.not trying to have a in depth trip, i have tryptamines for that.
All i can find is snorted TRs.and one 900ug bucall report from reddit. Does anyone actually have experience with this bucally around the 1mg dose? I dont snort nbomes so bucally is the only route. So does 900ug-1mg sound like a average dose with this ?

Just 2 pages back people r saying.how clean.and.visual it is
I read its as good as the classic psychedelics...alot of people report unfavorable side effects. IMO a trip is supposed to be taken orally and follow its natural course.and when u snort or IM it squeezes the effects of the drug into half the time and instead of a gradual come up your shot from sober to tripping too hard and have twice the neg. Effects .Of course the psysical effects will manifest stronger, tremors, nausea ect. As i experienced with snorting 2ct2 and taking it orally. Orally its fun. Snorted is a nightmare
Is this the case with the few uncomfortable snorted 25e reports i read ? People having stronger side effects snorted than they would.bucally and just saying it sucks ? Seems almost no one has tested this bucally and ibe read great.things about it....

^ I don't have 25E, but I've done 25D bucally at 1mg and it was a bit strong but manageable. You could also try taking it orally, I've done 25I and 25B that way several times and it works as well as buccally except that the come up is longer and there can be a little more nausea (still much less than 2C-I or 2C-B though). The belief that NBOMes are inactive orally seems to be mostly repeated by people who haven't actually tested them that way.

It's a bit different because 2C-T-2 is considerably active orally while the NBOMe's are much less active orally than via parenteral (snorted / sublingual / ROAs that make it enter the bloodstream relatively directly). {edit: @zn13bt's posts above mine - reactions seem to be more unpredictable with oral dosing and might for example require an empty stomach.. yes I think it is a myth that they are completely inactive orally, but I still doubt that they are equipotent and reliable to dose that way} The reason for pretty much all 2C-T's being a pretty bad and even dangerous idea to snort or otherwise take parenterally probably has more to do with it being metabolized in complex ways into *many* other drugs in the body, and the way you take it has effect on what break-down products are produced. 2C-T's are clearly not meant to be taken any way but orally so people should stop doing other routes already.

With the NBOMe's other routes than oral are pretty much necessary to achieve reliable activity. Still I have considered myself whether there are differences between snorted and buccal, it is still possible.

Also, reactions just tend to vary - even LSD is not always clean for everybody even if it is pure stuff. There are just a lot of factors involved that are poorly understood.

Have you tried many NBOMe compounds before? I suggest at least not starting with the lesser known ones because a dosage range is less established for one.
Go slowly and carefully with your dose and ramp it up with small steps between each trip. Cause NBOMe compounds can still produce extremely intense experiences, make no mistake about that.

I too have a bunch of them around, I think more than 8 different types of NBOMe but I have not tried most of them because I stopped trusting them pretty quicky.
Then in time even more reasons started to surface to distrust them.

Read this thread's OP carefully:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...e-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD

Yes, definitely take on an empty stomach if dosing orally, and wait at least a half hour before eating anything (preferably longer).

Sorry I was a little unclear in my last post...I didn't mean that the dosage would be the same as buccal, it's going to be not as potent orally (as with most things). But in my experience they're still both active under 1mg, and I get a consistent strength of effects for the same dose (e.g. 600ug of oral 25B taken one day will give the same level of stimulation and euphoria as the same dose taken 2 weeks later).

I suspect that parenteral ROA is a major factor in NBOMe overdoses.

Yea ive tried 25i @ 900ug and 25c and b @ 500ug or so...so yea i react "typically" to nbomes and every other psychedelic. I consider my doses " average"

Also i meant i only take my psychedelics orally and not snorted or smoked or plugged bc it comes on too hard and fast. I meant id b taking the NBOMe bucally...i dont think id ever try one orally. I always thought they were inactive orally at low doses and you would have to take 20mg of 25i if u were to take it orally. Something about it being 10-20x less potent orally than 2ci. So to take it orally you need alot. At least that what it says in the big and dandy 25i. And going off that assumption i always thought if u had a blotter u were unsure of, whether or not its lsd or a nbome that u just take it orally bc if its a nbome it woulndt work and if its lsd it would anyway. I believe u, i just thought otherwise....

So your right i think ill stick with the more traditional nbomes b4 i start with 25e. I guess ill try 25b. I read its the most visual, thats all im looking for is visuals anda good time. I have tryptamines for introspection. I usually do a pea trip than a tryptamine trip every other trip.

So what nbome did u guys find most visual while still being fun or comfortable. I never really cared for 2ci mainly bc the side effects and 25i seems to be exactly like 2ci w/o the vomiting and anxiety. So i dont really wana try 25i even though its enjoyable compared to 2ci ime i dont like 2ci visuals much compared to other 2cs and it @ 900ug it seemed to have the same kind of visuals. The most visual trip ive ever had was 2ct2 then 2ce then a t2/2ce mix truly insane. The feeling u get when your Watching fireworks, that bass amd vibration in you body. I felt ine awe, like fireworks were going off in my head l. Every explosion was an explosion of fractal visuals, vines growing up the walls, insane auditory hallucinations. Babies crying. Church bells ringing, flying saucers ziping past my ear and it all sounded metallic. SO much noise in a completely quiet room lol id really like that again. I wrote a TR for erowid and and BL years ago. Ive only ever gotten those visuals off 2cs. Mainly t2 and 2ce. This was my reasoning for wanting to try 25e as my 2ce trips were like no other trip ive ever had.

I dont expect 25b to be visual like this but can anyone explain in depth the types of visuals 25c b and i have and the differences.

Im thinking only 2cs can make these PEA type insane visuals. I have 2cd b c i e t2 t7. I havent tried c d and only t7 once @ 25mg and it was nothing special. I know t7 is capable of these visuals i may give that a try if my nbome trips r a flop. T2 imo is soooo euphoric. I can only describe it as goldenly euphoric. Feels like gold lol ive never taken mescaline but i imagine it feel similar to t2. So hopefully t7 is better but from my limited 20mg t7 trip i enjoy t2 more...

Also i meant i only take my psychedelics orally and not snorted or smoked or plugged bc it comes on too hard and fast. I meant id b taking the NBOMe bucally...i dont think id ever try one orally. I always thought they were inactive orally at low doses and you would have to take 20mg of 25i if u were to take it orally. Something about it being 10-20x less potent orally than 2ci. So to take it orally you need alot. At least that what it says in the big and dandy 25i. And going off that assumption i always thought if u had a blotter u were unsure of, whether or not its lsd or a nbome that u just take it orally bc if its a nbome it woulndt work and if its lsd it would anyway. I believe u, i just thought otherwise....

Have a look at this thread, starting with post #6:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...old-as-LSD?p=12388648&viewfull=1#post12388648

Like I said, I've tried it orally a bunch of times (the very first time is posted in that thread), and it's definitely active under 1mg. Oral doses are a little weaker than the same buccal dose, but not by a lot. *Definitely* not by 20 times. There are some other posters around here who have reported the same. I'm sure that if I were to ever take 20mg orally of any NBOMe, it would be a massive overdose and I'd probably have a seizure or die, just the same as I would if I took that much by any other route.

So what nbome did u guys find most visual while still being fun or comfortable. I never really cared for 2ci mainly bc the side effects and 25i seems to be exactly like 2ci w/o the vomiting and anxiety. So i dont really wana try 25i even though its enjoyable compared to 2ci ime i dont like 2ci visuals much compared to other 2cs and it @ 900ug it seemed to have the same kind of visuals. The most visual trip ive ever had was 2ct2 then 2ce then a t2/2ce mix truly insane. The feeling u get when your Watching fireworks, that bass amd vibration in you body. I felt ine awe, like fireworks were going off in my head l. Every explosion was an explosion of fractal visuals, vines growing up the walls, insane auditory hallucinations. Babies crying. Church bells ringing, flying saucers ziping past my ear and it all sounded metallic. SO much noise in a completely quiet room lol id really like that again. I wrote a TR for erowid and and BL years ago. Ive only ever gotten those visuals off 2cs. Mainly t2 and 2ce. This was my reasoning for wanting to try 25e as my 2ce trips were like no other trip ive ever had.

I dont expect 25b to be visual like this but can anyone explain in depth the types of visuals 25c b and i have and the differences.

Im thinking only 2cs can make these PEA type insane visuals. I have 2cd b c i e t2 t7. I havent tried c d and only t7 once @ 25mg and it was nothing special. I know t7 is capable of these visuals i may give that a try if my nbome trips r a flop. T2 imo is soooo euphoric. I can only describe it as goldenly euphoric. Feels like gold lol ive never taken mescaline but i imagine it feel similar to t2. So hopefully t7 is better but from my limited 20mg t7 trip i enjoy t2 more...

All of the common NBOMes (25C/B/I) are highly visual, and they have a reputation for being nothing but shallow eye-candy. I'd say 25I is more like DOI than 2C-I, actually, but without the bodyload of either one (at least if you don't push the dosage too high). For me, the most mentally and emotionally deep substances are DOx, 2C-X are the most shallow, and NBOMes fall in between the two groups. But a lot of users rank NBOMes as being more shallow than 2C-Xs, though still having much better visuals.

Here's a good post comparing the effects of different NBOMes:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...Discussion?p=10760742&viewfull=1#post10760742

I seem to prefer this one IV, 800ug to 1200ug, Have taken iv up to 4 or 5mg. Have IMed and skinpopped as well, used 1mg for both of those experiments. Doses between 500 ug to 2mg seem preffered, when tripping with the,wife it has a very strong erotic component, has that 2c-e mindfuck and higher or harder hitting doses definely confuses me pretty good, but I just remember its temporary and wait for it to subside. Visuals are basic, breathing walls, higher contrast, tracers, ect... One odd thing tho was all the hexagons, looked like honeycombs when a +++ was acheived. Didnt see them on my one ++++ experience on this substance tho. Nice euphoria,Hard to socialize on the stuff tho. This is now my 2nd favorite nbome compound, 25B being my 1st and 25I being last. As with other nbome compounds tho, it gets boring after so many times. Goes great with LSZ and LSD too id say.

The reason for pretty much all 2C-T's being a pretty bad and even dangerous idea to snort or otherwise take parenterally probably has more to do with it being metabolized in complex ways into *many* other drugs in the body, and the way you take it has effect on what break-down products are produced. 2C-T's are clearly not meant to be taken any way but orally so people should stop doing other routes already.

I was under the impression that the issue was peak plasma concentration, specifically with 2C-T-7. I believe that there was speculation about this, connecting this toxicity to its MAOi activity, with additional support coming from the fact that most of the fatalities involve combinations with serotonin releasers. Not exactly compelling, but I haven't seen any evidence that other 2C-T-xs share the same risks around high peak plasma concentrations from other ROAs. Could be risky, but no hard evidence. I don't think any of the others, certainly not 2C-T-2, are now thought to be MAOis either

Since there is no thread about 25-e-nboh I’d like to ask here. I have the possibility to try 1 or 2 blotters with strawberries on it. They should contain 1,2mg of the substance. If anybody knows them which route did you take it and how much of them did you take. Thanks.

Since there is no thread about 25-e-nboh I’d like to ask here. I have the possibility to try 1 or 2 blotters with strawberries on it. They should contain 1,2mg of the substance. If anybody knows them which route did you take it and how much of them did you take. Thanks.
I took one strawberry blotter sublingualy ten days ago and it was pretty weak. Will definitely take two next time and alsp try a differerent ROA. I read afterwards that buccally is superior to sublingual.