• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-D) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25D?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • up to 1200 μg

• up to 1500 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

• Total voters
I've been researching NBOMEs for the past 6 months and have primarily stuck with 25C-NBOME and 25I-NBOME. I have experienced the vassoconstriction load everyone describes on both substances. I read on a forum ( maybe out here that Benadryl affects the same receptor as the neuro-chems that cause hypertension/vassoconstriction and not in an antagonistic manner either. I always use 50mg of Benadryl before any of my NBOME rides and it helps with the vassoconstriction issues. I usually does 2mg buccally on 25I and I've only gone up to 1mg buccal on 25C. I prefer the more 'classical psychedelic' nature of 25I versus the slight speedy nature of 25C. This of course is a personal opinion/preference so take it for what it's worth. Just got some 25D tabs at 750ug. I'm wonder if 1.4mg is where I should begin... Had some insuffalable 25I at 600ug. 30 minutes full on. No icky bitter spit. 35 minutes you can't ignore the effect ( read you're HIGH ). 7hrs to comedown into restful sleep after a flashing/strobing, kaleidoscopic, waving, breathing, flowing, ghosting, tracing good time. Very clear head space. Almost a dissolving of EGO at peak. Half of another capsule would have crushed it right :) Anyway, Benadryl at 50mg for vasoconstriction was my point to this post. Study hard!

Vassoconstriction

I haven't tried 25D (yet ;)) but I get a runny nose on lots of other psychedelics, including 25I and 25C (both buccally admin'ed). I take a benadryl and that usually clears it up.

Most psychedelics, and ESPECIALLY Phenylethlamines cause vassoconstriction. That is usually a sign that the compound is doing it's job, but I have a noticed a significant ramp up of this effect on 25i in the past 6-7 months of personal research. I also take 50mg of Benadryl prior to my nornal 2mg buccal dose of 25i and it takes care of most of the tension that can be caused by a more significant vassoconstriction profile. I presumed the same stance with my first trial of 1.4mg of 25D on Thursday evening, and I experienced cold sniffly nose like when I'm on a good dose of LSD, but nothing threatening ( tension, cramps, tremors ). However, I found this 25D at 1.4mg buccally to be an extraordinarily fast come up to absolute peak in 45 minutes!!! POW! Right outta the cosmic cannon. I have been taking psychedelics for over 25 years and this was the fastest rise to peak I have ever experienced. 10 minutes of ego death where I was engulfed entirely in white light ( in my backyard at 11pm at NIGHT ) which overtook me - I could not ignore it or stop the ego destruction as I have been able to at times before on other psychedelics ( LSD, boomers ). I came out of ego death as the bright light subsided and the fabric of reality sewed itself back together. As I looked at my watch I realized that what just seemed like an hour was only 10 minutes! Very significant time compression/dilation on this ride... Colors were amplified more distinctly than the 25i, especially the pink/red, green/blue, gold hues. The classic psychedelic tendencies of aural hallucinations were very present to the point of making the visual changes take a WAYYY back seat. During ego death I could still hear, and I was hearing the sound of a military helicopter seemingly trying to set down in my street. There were streams of voices in broadcast? Seems they were giving commentary on a game or some such. Very cosmic, very near, very clear and loud voices, sounds, etc.... I hate to say this, but kinda like some ole school ornery acid. Take it for what it is worth, but it much more of a classic psychedelic feel to me than the 25i. And, that is an opinion which we all know smell like AHOLES, so take it from me and do what you want :)

I did this at 400ug. I'll write a more extensive report later, but I wanted to give a quick rundown now. 25d-NBOMe at low dose has an enormous amount of potential. Real, genuine potential. I don't know if it'll live up to that potential at higher dose, but at this dose it was really something. I slept at hour 8, and the trip was pretty much over by then. 25d-NBOMe is a thousand times deeper and more promising than 25i-NBOMe. Much healthier feeling, too. I had absolutely no vasoconstriction, and only very light muscle tension. This is one of the healthiest feeling drugs I have ever taken.

More later, but right now, I just want to emphasise that this compound has a huge, huge amount of potential. Whether or not it will live up to that, I don't know. But if it does, it could be a classic. It might be the best of the NBOMes. It felt so good, it had so much insight, and that insight lasted long after the trip was over. I feel already as though it has positively affected my life and mental state. It was such a good experience.

I did 2mg via liquid insufflation (nasal spray of 10mg/ml 25d-NBOMe in 40% EtoH) followed by a 1mg booster and had an intense and very psychedelic experience. I should make it clear here that I am both unusually insensitive to alkylated Phenethylamines and at the time of dosing I had some cross-tolerance due to a recent experience with 2c-b. Therefore I am not suggesting that anyone should copy my dosing schedule.

I found the visuals to be DMT-like at the peak which pleased me immensely. There was more introspection and psychedelic ideation than I get from the halogenated NBOMe's (I have tried all 3). It remained clear headed though which meant that I could make more use of the revelations than I can on for instance LSD which provides a constant mental push and little time to examine where your thoughts are at.

On the minus side it is extremely stimulating. I was keeping an eye on my pulse (which isn't easy to do when it takes you 20 minutes to work out how to use a stopwatch) and although it felt like my heart was thundering in my chest, it was actually humming along at 80bpm.

25d-NBOMe at low dose has an enormous amount of potential. Real, genuine potential. I don't know if it'll live up to that potential at higher dose, but at this dose it was really something.

I would say the opposite is true. Although you get an insight into it's potential at lower doses, the experience is neither fun or useful (IMO of course). Unlike 25c for instance, 25d shows it's true value only at higher doses.

I'm considering dosing at 3.5mg via the same route of liquid insufflation for my next experiment with this compound. I understand this is a very high dose. Has anyone else pushed it that far? Were there any physical or neurological reasons for concern?

Last edited:
Solipsis reported worrying physical tremors IIRC? Sounds like it might be reckless to push it that high.

i have pushed it to 3mg in one single insufflation and i had no problems, it was a fantastic trip tbh, i never pushed above that personally.
My gf tried 3mg of 25D + 1.5 mg of 25B and it was overwhelming, still no health problems but she wasn't really able to talk for about 1 hour, she was completely lost in her visions.
Anyway for me 3 mg insufflated are perfect for a really strong +++, i don't think i will push this higher.

has anyone tried plugging 25D yet? i imagine the absorbtion to be similar to nasal but maybe easier to handle (and avoid drip, which renderes a proportion of the dose inactive)

Solipsis reported worrying physical tremors IIRC? Sounds like it might be reckless to push it that high.

Not tremors, super cold feet from the vasoconstriction. And I do really mean bad enough to ruin the majority of the trip merely by distracting. It led me to plan avoiding insufflation of any NBOMe drug in the future. Instead I want to explore other ROAs because I really do want to give these compounds another chance, I am very interested in them - they seem extraordinary and I have plenty different kinds waiting to be tested.
By the way I must say that I have a natural predisposition to getting cold feet so there's that. But I would take it as a sign that something tricky is up, and even if most people don't feel it that doesn't mean the vasoconstriction is not there.

Issue remains that 3.5 mg is near 10 times a dose that gave me problems so you can see how it is concerning to me.

.. I want to explore other ROAs because I really do want to give these compounds another chance...

have you cosidered plugging them then? since dosing is most likely volumetric anyway it should be a breeze, no?
i'm also leaning towards plugging the NBOMe's. the last 25B nasal spray really got me the jitters for 2 hours. aint fun.

Nasal and plugged are remarkably similar IME, although I do prefer plugged. I would stagger the dosing if I were to plug an NBOMe as it makes the comeup much more manageable. 2 doses 20mins apart is all it takes.

^ what doses would you recommend to stagger for a normal trip (although normal for me is quite at the upper end of erowids normal dosage listing and most of the time where strong starts)

Funnily enough, I found plugging 500µg of 25c to be less effective than buccal administration. I have always had great sucess with complexed NBOMe blotters held between the cheek and the gums and the come-up is perfect; no waiting around yet gentle enough to get your head round it. It's my favourite ROA for 25c/b/i/n. I think I will stick to a nasal spray administration for 25d though as I think it enhances the DMT-like aspects of the drug.

Solipsis: you had worrying vasoconstriction on 350µg 25d intranasal?

After getting about 3 pages deep into this thread, I felt the urgent need to join up and inform you all of my limited experience.
I tore through 50x1000mcg 25i-NBOMe HPBCD complexed blots in about a week. and about 38 of them went to my face.
With tolerance I ate 13 of them (13mg) in one night (roughly 6 hours of rinse and repeat soggy blot changes, 2-3 at a time.) and suffered little to no physical side effects.
Obviously some minor vasoconstriction, a mild headache. And that slight frying temperature feeling of the brain. But nothing 600mg IBprofuen didnt cure, and I slept like a baby.
So nothing scary, at all. I feel this molecule is pretty safe. Also, it was one of the greatest trips I've ever had, for 7 days, back to back.
Work tripping, day tripping, night tripping, sleep tripping. All very fun, every second of it lol.
However, I do not recommend that ANYONE try this. This is me, I did it with no probs, but that doesn't mean you can, should, and will.
Also, I will soon be testing 25d, which is why im here. I will happily report back once I've delved into this ever so enticing molecule.
EDIT: I would like to add that I found the wad of 13 soggy, not fully dissolved blots in my room, and although it was a little gross, did it sublingually and tripped rather hard! So I obviously didnt absorb all of it. Also, YES they were complexed 1000mcgs, and great quality. When I first got them, I did a half and tripped with mild visual. The only reason I was able to do 13 is because it was day 6 and my tol was sky high. I am merely trying to settle everyone's nerves on the vasoconstriction concerns, nothing more.

Moderator edit: Please DO NOT do this, eating 13mg of any of the NBOMes is a death wish, and not safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note but even with tolerance you shouldn't be attempting such crazy doses, I'm surprised you didn't end up in hospital or worse. Often tolerance to the positive effects of a drug and tolerance to the side effects don't build as quickly as each other, and while with some drugs this can work well (side effects vanish before the positive ones do) the opposite can also be the case and you can find that while you might need 2 or 3x more to get good effects you'll still get a significant increase in side effects when you increase your dosage.

Also, just because you got away with this once does NOT mean it's in any way safe.

I think you need to wait at least 2-3 weeks before any NBOME is going to work properly again. If you have any experience with these substances you'll know this to be true.

Anyway this 25d-NBOME does intrigue me, I am very keen on trying it now. I see that the negative effects myself and my friends have all experienced are due to vasoconstriction.

I tore through 50x1000mcg 25i-NBOMe HPBCD complexed blots in about a week. and about 38 of them went to my face.
With tolerance I ate 13 of them (13mg) in one night (roughly 6 hours of rinse and repeat soggy blot changes, 2-3 at a time.) and suffered little to no physical side effects.
Obviously some minor vasoconstriction, a mild headache. And that slight frying temperature feeling of the brain. But nothing 600mg IBprofuen didnt cure, and I slept like a baby.
So nothing scary, at all. I feel this molecule is pretty safe. Also, it was one of the greatest trips I've ever had, for 7 days, back to back.

Just to add and reinforce what has already been said, do not take the above as dosage advise. The user was obviously doing on top of a massive short-term tolerance and even then was lucky not to end up in trouble. If you were to take this dose in one go, you would certainly see the inside of a hospital and possibly a morgue.

I chose "a dose higher than 1500 μg" because I was just fine with 1600 μg. That said, I believe that buccal doses above 1600 μg are not responsible (i.e. risky), even though I tried it once.

So I'm finally ready to try this substance out. Judging from the last few pages I shouldn't start at 2mg :p My sweet spot with 25I-NBOMe is 800ug-1mg; what would be a comparable dose of 25D? About the same? A bit lower?

I would say that 25d is about 1.5x less potent than 25i so your sweet spot will probably be approximately 1.3mg. Test a lower dose first though.

I probably already said this, but I was very stupid and took this one at 2.4 mg. I put three 800 ug blotters on freshly bled time (brushing hard to bleed them). The bleeding was unnecessary. But this stuff went straight in. I started feeling it nearly instantly. I was very uncomfortable. Nervous pacing. Heart racing. I probably spit the blotters out at about 10-15 minutes in. I doubt I got the full dose.

I gave up trying to enjoy it and went into a survival mode... laying naked next to a cool surface (my wall), on my right side to put as little stress on heart as possible.

I did get through it. It was a rather deep and interesting psych. Reminded me of DOC.

Could not smoke weed on it. It hurt. Vaporizing worked though.

I won't repeat because even at like 200 ug or less I get uncomfortable feelings in chest, and tension.

I may just be getting old.

Also, I had some tremors in back muscles/ buttocks. Felt kind of like I had poisoned myself. This was only in the initial phase. The come-down felt a lot better. Very warm. Actually redosed later with 400 ug or less... Which was tolerated a lot better then. This just enhanced the "glow", which was at least in part due to the weed I just learned to use a pocket vape to vaporize.

If I had a different body... Hell, I don't know if I would expose it to much of this.

Last edited: