• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-D) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25D?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • up to 1200 μg

• up to 1500 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

• Total voters

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe Thread

pk342.png

2-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine

Related threads:

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.
[/CENTER]

For all your 25D-nBOMe discussion needs. Original post follows

I noticed that this is now available as well. If memory serves, 2C-D was one of the weakest phens around. Does anyone think the NBOMe will be as good dosage-wise as 25C-NBOMe?

It is quite expensive for 5mg so I am curious about the potency...

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume it will be much more potent than 2C-X due to the NBOMe structure. I would assume it would have a (slightly or significantly) higher dose than NBOMe-2C-B or NBOMe-2C-C, but it's most likely still active at the mcg/mg range...

That's just an assumption...

What makes most people not really get into 2C-D is the fact that the dosing scale is so high, so id love to see how that changes with this new chemical, seeing as the dosing scale would be so low (µg instead of mg).

Definitely will be scooping up some when I have the funds.

Well that's my problem though... I am wondering how much more potent it really is. Being an NBOMe, I know it will be more potent but if it takes 1mg then you're talking hella expensive per dose...

I've had it once at 50mg and didn't think it was all that fantastic... Never tried it again. Was too prohibitively expensive.

Should be a fraction as potent as the chlorinated analogue that's also "available", the dose would probably be over a milligram. Of course don't take my word for it and start out lower just in case, I have no practical experience with any of these compounds.

In another one of these threads it was stated that 25D-NBOMe has the lowest potency of all the NBOMe 2c's, somewhere around 1mg per dose.

I really wish I had access to an analytical balance... I love 2C-C... I could see myself greatly enjoying NBOMe-2C-C and I've heard that 2C-D is a gem too... so I wouldn't mind that either... just too risky without a proper balance and I don't have 1500 to invest in a microgram balance right now

liquid measurement is always an option.

But those of you who are going to be testing this stuff out be sure to extremely cautious with dosing and measurement.

at least with the old rc's we have the Xihkals as references, with these we have nothing to go by.

Liquid is definitely an option though I wonder how stable NBOMe chems will be in a liquid solution? With the trip duration, I don't think I would be doing it that often.

Im not sure about their but if they are anything like their PEA brethren the should be very stable.

Heh, I was gonna say... man dude, that was fucking reckless!! =D

Nah... I guess I should have quoted the post I was replying to... but I figured it was pretty obvious what I was talking about LOL!

Be careful with these ones still. We don't need a new category of compounds causing overdoses. It seems the addition of the NBOMe has turned a relatively calm material (2C-C) into something that could be risky at 1mg or above. Liquid measure when possible and DON'T trust that the RC vendor gave you the exact dose.

Any NMR/IR on this one?

I haven't seen the NMR on this one yet... the place I found it has the site jacked up a bit... I'll hit him up for an NMR when I talk to him next.