• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-D) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25D?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • up to 1200 μg

• up to 1500 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

• Total voters
I've also tried 25D twice, and found it to be more stimulating and less euphoric than 25I/B/C.

That's weird, I tried 25D 4 times or so and all of them were extremely ... (can't find the word in English; the opposite of stimulating, but not sedating). Just gave me a feeling of being at rest.

I find it very emotional and beautiful. Some moments are like on MDMA for me. I usually take 800-1200mcg.

True i felt raped by the come-up of this chemical at that dose all at once. (1.0mg 25C-NBOME)

I tried 25D-NBOME on two occasions.

They have been like any other NBOME, except there was this feeling of calmness.

Picture you're a round metal sphere, in the middle of a concave bowl. You can move around, but if you stop moving, you will inevitably roll back into the starting position. It's not sedating, but it has this tendency to pull you into the middle again. The further from the peak, the harder it becomes to leave the center.

I feel like the dosages for this drug are so different for everyone that it's best to start out small rather than go into it with a large dose.
Earlier this year I acquired 25 1 mg hits of 25D on a blotter. this was my first nbome experience so I decided to share it with my psychonaut friends. I thought that since I was pretty experienced with high doses of psychedlics, then I could handle a mere 2 tabs. My friend who took it with me reached the same conclusion. We both took the 2 hits sublingually at 11:20. Effects became too intense for the party we were at and we felt uncomfortable being around so many drunk people so we decided to go back to my dorm to chill and drink some smoothies.

At this point I was feeling great. I had awesome visuals; I felt so much love for my friend I was with, and I thought we'd have a perfect night together. I felt very stimulated and tried talking to my friend but he was so spaced out that he could barley register anything that I was saying. Things were going smoothly until we saw some drunk guy stumbling around. I immediately helped him and carried him back to my dorm. It was a little spooky for me but my friend was trailing behind me whimpering. I tried walking the guy back to his room but my friend was scared, paranoid, and wanted to go back to my room so I humored him.

By the time we got inside my friends bad vibes started rubbing off on me and I felt this feeling of impending doom. My friend looked at me and said "we won't survive to midnight" I was about to object to tell him that it was 2 in the morning but I looked at my phone and realized it was only 11:55. I was so confused because I could've sworn that at least 2 hours went by. I looked at my friend and noticed that he was shaking a lot and o felt so weightless and couldn't feel physical contact with anything, including the phone I was holding. I came to the conclusion that my friend was right and we were both dead. I was sure that God was going to come in at 12 to pass judgment on our souls. 5 minutes of terror passed and I realized that I was in no danger and in fact tripping balls.

My friend was sitting there looking terrified so I decided to turn off the lights and put some relaxing music on for him to try and ease his mind. Let me tell you the music combined with the visuals was FANTASIC. Random images would manifest, dance around then form other distinct 3D images.

I was carried away by my visuals and the music until I heard a bunch of shit falling down. I looked over and saw my friend on the ground twitching; he knocked over shit on my cabinet on his was down. He tried to stand up again then his knees wobbled and he feel back down. I tried to calm him down and get him to sit or lie down in my bed but he kept frantically trying to get up. When I grabbed his arm I could feel his heart racing way too fast. I tried asking him if he was ok and if he wanted to go back to his dorm but I couldn't get a response from him.

My roommate ended up coming in and said that he wanted my friend out so I literally carried him from my dorm to his dorm while I was tripping balls. Problem was he didn't have his key so we couldn't even get in tithe dorm; let alone his room. I ended up getting an RA to help who ended up calling public saftey for help. At this point I was scared shitless. I was sure public saftey was going to question him, find out that he took a drug that he got from me, and I was going to be locked up. Fortunately with the party going on they just assumed he was too drunk and needed sleep. They thanked me for taking care of him and couldn't even tell how hard I was tripping.

To make a long story short I had very enjoyable effects from 2 mg but my friend had a very bad reaction and I'm not sure if it was all in his head or if he was in real danger from that. He claims that all it was, was sensory overlap but I don't think he'd have that much trouble moving if that was the case. Anyone have any ideas on why my friend had such a bad reaction?