• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread - Part 3

Less side-effects? I'd stick something like 2C-T-2 up my bum if it makes me nauseous otherwise

Well, the reason I intend using 25C rectally is lack of miligram scales. I see making a solution for plugging as safe and effective way of using it. I think squirting the solution directly in the nose will make it less effective due to the drip. What do you think about using creatine monohydrate or caffeine anhydrous as a carrier for sniffing?

Caffeine would be terrible because it is not inactive. Creatine is supposed to be very soluble in water but with microcrystalline creatine monohydrate that I have it seems to take a while to dissolve which makes it less than ideal for insufflation.
I have used mannitol for the purpose but others like inositol are apparently also fine.

You will need some kind of scale to use 25C because you will always need one for the preparation. I guess you have scales that just don't have milligram accuracy...

Checking out that mannitol. Interesting stuff. I read it's a diuretic and can temporarily open BBB. My uneducated guess - can it alter the absorption or metabolism of 25C? Just asking, right now I can't get it where I live, guess i'll pick some inositol then.
BTW, I noticed incredible synergy between 5-MeO-DiPT and 25C. Now i'm planning to take moxy with 25C. Maybe someone did the combo already, and can share with experiences?

Last edited:
Yes I have tried that combo very very wierd visuals, trippy confused thoughts and a bit of ego loss.moxy is too speedy for me personaly but it was ok. Doesn't compare to mdma and 25c that was superb.

BTW, I noticed incredible synergy between 5-MeO-DiPT and 25C. Now i'm planning to take moxy with 25C. Maybe someone did the combo already, and can share with experiences?

I haven't tried this combo myself, but I have noticed that 5-MeO-MiPT on its own increases blood pressure quite a bit, so that combined with the vasoconstriction from an NBOMe could be a problem. Probably want to start out with low doses of each. What were your doses when you did 25C with 5-MeO-DiPT?

I've had two 1,4mg blotters of 25C and about 50mg of foxy (tan powder). The tryptamine was possibly degraded, considering the fact it was consumed in two days and I wasn't tripping too hard - additionally I consumed fine amounts of buphedrone and brephedrone and two 25c blotters on the first day. And there was some lingering aftereffects a few days afterwards - residual stimulation, sexual agitation as well. On the second day i've had the "tight sweater" effect - sore and tight muscles in arms and breast. Bodily felt very stiff.

Last edited:
Those are absurdly high doses and that sounds borderline dangerous to me. Do you have tolerance issues? 2.8mg of 25c buccally and 50mg of foxy are both extremely high doses on their own. The fact that you noticed "incredibly synergy" on top of that, I can't believe how strong that trip must have been.

Did you lay those blotters yourself? If you didn't, it's possible that those particular ones may have had less material on them than the stated dose, depending on where they were in the sheet and whether your vendor knows what they're doing or not. How much less, it's hard to say...

(And 1.4mg per dose is way too high for distribution of 25C. Somewhere around 200-300ug would be a lot more reasonable.)

Nope, I bought them. And that was my first time with 25C, dunno, maybe I held'em too short in mouth (divided the blots and used in halves throughout the day). I agree, 50mg of foxy is insane dose - those were my first times with psychedelics and I lacked experience and basic knowledge back then. Now I suspect the foxy I got was degraded or impure (tan/brown instead of white). Guess I was lucky, needless to say. The only occasion I was thankful for being scammed hahaha.

Last edited:
Tolerance builds up rapidly within a half hour to an hour with NBOMes, so if you were using the blotters throughout the day, the latter ones may not have had much effect.

I took 1mg my first time (mini-report here) and it was close to being too much for me. So putting out 1.4mg per tab just seems really sketchy to me. I wish some of these NBOMe blotter layers would remember that there are probably going to be people who will take three or four tabs of their stuff, and so they need to keep their doses on the low side.

this is now my favorite psychedelic because i get all the pretty visuals and euphoria with little head fuck. it's not as useful i guess for spirtuality and all that which i suppose would make some not like it.

My main issue with the easyness of the chemical is that you have to keep yourself entertained. I.E with LSD when I get home and I'm still too stimulated to sleep (ceiling gazing) I'm hardly ever bored, with this one though I often end up browsing the web or watching a movie.

That said, the clear-headedness is certainly one of the biggest plusses. Add 600ug of this to a lower dose of a more spiritual chemical (10mg 4-Aco-DMT, 100ug LSD, etc.) and you've got quite a powerful trip that's a bit easier on the mind. Obviously different than the effects of chemical A + chemical B, but you get the idea

Last edited:
First of all I say you are a tard because you gave your friend one of your 'tested varied amounts.' If you knew anything about the nbome series youd know about the drastically wide dose range. Given scale variations yeah you could be off by .05mg I suppose, but you should be really damn close. The way you said that sounded like you just eyeballed out a mg. Blackout is just that, having no recollection - thats dangerous as fuck territory for any drug. Thats why I call you a tard. Because you gave your friend a dose that works for you while assuming it works for him. I'm glad you had a sitter, but Ive read experience reports of people with sitters, blacking out and doing all sorts of crazy shit, running into traffic, clinbing barb wire fences and getting cut up to shit, sitters having to repeatedly tackle beligerant dudes freaking the fuck out to the ground. It was obviously too intense. What if he seized out? Its been known to happen to the rare person at doses under 1mg. Thats why you come across as a tard to me.

I know I haven't posted for a while in this topic. I just wanted to explain myself a little. I didn't give my friend, we were in this together. He had done research and decided about his dosage. I don't take responsibilities for other people, if they know nothing about the dosage, I do not measure them doses. If they still are keen to try, I measure them low doses. This friend of mine is experienced with quite a large variety of drugs, no weight on my shoulders, it was his choice. Eyeballing a milligram, is that even possible? Maybe I have too high expectations from drug users, but I wouldn't expect anybody to eyeball a milligram and say it was half a milligram.

I think there probably is answer somewhere, but could somebody please point it out, as I am kinda busy right now in spring. If you face massive increase in tolerance, how well does it reflect in physical tolerance? With some drugs, though you have massive CNS tolerance and feel nothing good, your body may still experience bad symptoms off the same dosage.

Upon hearing abut possibly mixing polysorbate80 into the tincture, to increase bioavailability, i did so.

I did this, and it worked great. 1 part polysorbate, 8.5 parts water, and .5 part ethanol. I just kinda dumped the 25i freebase in the polysorbate and mixed. It seemed to dissolve. Then I added the vodka and mixed. Seemed quite homogeneously mixed. Then I dumped in the water and mixed it together. Homogeneous mixture...no color change or anything. Then I facilitated complexing with ultrasonic vibration via a sonicare toothbrush. The solution worked fine and reliably...it was a bit soapy tasting though...maybe I added too much polysorbate? Absorption seemed better than the hcl dissolved in vodka (uncomplexed).
What do people speculate about 25x solubility in 90/10 vegetable glycerine / propylene glycol?

ebola

^Do compounds have a higher solubility in propylene glycole than alcohol in general? Or even a similar solubility? It's hard to get your hands on some everclear over here, so it'd be a pretty good solution (I keep making the same pun :\)

And I think someone has tried it for use in an e-cig canister but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Mmm, a tab and a half (1600ug) resulted in a lovely trip. Minimal nausea or bodyload, which might be thanks to the walk we took. Visuals became much more apparent at this dose than prior trips with only one tab. Lots of rainbows in my vision, and looking at all the trees changing color on the trail was incredibly beautiful. We almost took a walk in the cemetery, but my friends got sketched out because it looked like a funeral had just ended. Sleep was strangely difficult, even at T+12:00.

Just a post if anyone wants to try 20 mg TMA 2 and 25c nbome 1.2 mg I would suggest not doing so. Really intense trip with almost solid OEV's. Texted people telling them I loved them and I may die... 2 mg xanax to minimal effect was taken in an effort to reduce symptoms. INTENSE peak lasted 4-5 hours. TMA 2 seems to have MAOI properties and it seems to have a long half life from my subjective experience. Nbome was consumed some 10 hours post TMA 2.

So I have a bunch of 25c-nbome blotters at 800mics each. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to soak a blotter in some ethanol/vodka/isopropyl for about an hour, remove the blotter, let the alcohol evaporate and vape what's left on the tinfoil? I'm trying it right now with a small piece of a blotter and hopefully going to have the chance to try it out tonight, but was wondering if anyone could weigh in on whether this would even work or what? Thanks