• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread - Part 3

New update.

Upon hearing abut possibly mixing polysorbate80 into the tincture, to increase bioavailability, i did so.

So far these are what has happened.
The mixture alc/water/poly/nbome, turned milky white (from too much poly) and so far has had the WEIRDEST variance of it working or not. I took like 6 doses, a good 3 mgs, and felt NOTHING. I had NO tolerance from ANYTHING else, i have ONLY been smoking.

so far out of 150 doses, only about 5 have worked.

When I left the jar alone, with the tincture, it separated into two very different layers. one layer thats clear and another that is water/poly.

My theory is that the poly oversaturated the water and actually hindered the nbome from being properly mixed, and that the clear liquid should contain the chemical.

I have separated the two and now have ONE container of only milky and ONE container of the clear.

I just put a drop on my finger and ran it around my mouth (of the clear) and am now waiting to see what will happen.

Please, someone give me some insight on this.

Not sure if the/your government even knows what an analog is, I mean they're certainly not looking at the science side of things (all of the analogs are mentioned in Nichols' paper, pretty sure that means they haven't read it)

They tend to ignore the advice of their scientific advisors unless that advice is 'ban it'

Even from me, my insight would be to throw it all away.

That's silly. A simple bit of chemistry could easily separate the materials from each other. Why randomly throw things away?

To Skelington: The part that is nbome will have the characteristic bitter taste.

That's silly. A simple bit of chemistry could easily separate the materials from each other. Why randomly throw things away?

To Skelington: The part that is nbome will have the characteristic bitter taste.

I just say that because he says himself, out of 150 doses, 5 have worked.. He's lucky he didn't end up with a massive overdose.

Thats why I say throw it away and try again. At this point he has no idea what his concentration is, even if he manages to separate the materials.

I just say that because he says himself, out of 150 doses, 5 have worked.. He's lucky he didn't end up with a massive overdose.

Thats why I say throw it away and try again. At this point he has no idea what his concentration is, even if he manages to separate the materials.

But then he could just dry it to know the concentration? lol.

Hi, I am new here and also new to the 25C-NBOMe. Can someone tell me is it a good idea to vaporize 25C-NBOMe HCL prepared as a solution in 50/50 water/vodka? The dose would be 0.2ml of the solution of 1mg/ml, in other words 200ug of 25C-NBOMe. Everybody is mentioning vaporizing freebase material but nothing about HCL, anyone cares to explain why?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, I am new here and also new to the 25C-NBOMe. Can someone tell me is it a good idea to vaporize 25C-NBOMe HCL prepared as a solution in 50/50 water/votka? The dose would be 0.2ml of the solution of 1mg/ml, in other words 200ug of 25C-NBOMe. Everybody is mentioning vaporizing freebase material but nothing about HCL, anyone cares to explain why?
Thanks in advance!
No, I talk about vaporizing HCl form. It works good. Vaporize it as a powder though, because I don't suggest vaporizing vodka lol.

Yet another delightful substance disappears into the shadows in the UK because of the god damn 'Temporary Class Ban' system. And unlucky me had all of his remaining tabs of 25C, 25B and 25I in his backpack when taken into hospital a while back, and while I was in a coma they searched my bag and selectively confiscated only about half of the different drugs I had with me. I have a feeling that some med students had a fun time thanks to the contents of that bag. Grr.

No, I talk about vaporizing HCl form. It works good. Vaporize it as a powder though, because I don't suggest vaporizing vodka lol.

Oh, sorry, I guess I somehow missed the post where you talk about vaporizing HCL, my bad. While I would rather vaporize the powder, I don't have the equipment to measure weight with precision required to dose this stuff accurately. Also, I'd imagine that vaporizing this small amount of alcohol (0,04ml) would be pretty safe. But I might be wrong about that. Any thoughts?

You could dry your solution on some herbs? In relation to that, does anyone know if you need to vaporize this compound or can you just smoke it?

You could dry your solution on some herbs? In relation to that, does anyone know if you need to vaporize this compound or can you just smoke it?

I mix it with weed. Its very wasteful so its actually quite easy to eyeball it this way, but advertising a dose as safe just because most of it is wasted isn't good advice. You could roll the perfect joint that vaporizes 100% of the nbome, who knows. But anyway, yeah I've mixed nbome powder with weed without weighing it plenty of times. Don't recommend it to anyone but scientists though.

Hi. I have little experience with this phen - tried it on 1,4mg blotters some time ago. It was pure fun - felt very upbeat and euphoric, some visuals as well. Light tripping without mindfuck is what I seek from time to time, 25C fits the bill perfectly. Could someone answer a few troubling questions regarding this compound, maybe answers are scattered throughout the topic, if so forgive my laziness. Well then:

- What gives better solubility for 25C-NBOMe HCl - ethanol or water?
- Is 25C truly, verily and without doubt active when administered rectally?
- If so, how does that roa compare in potency with buccal/intranasal routes?
- Does Polysorbate 80 really potentiate 25C? Can it be used in solution for plugging?

Thanks in advance.

Ethanol, Yes, Probably similar to nasal and I have no idea, but doesn't seem like it (could help with bioavailability possibly, but I don't think that's a worry for those that plug and snort)

Swift reply, but I hope you're helped out wel enough

why oh why would you want to stick a highly hallucinogenic untested compound up your fucking ass.nasal roa is good enough

why oh why would you want to stick a highly hallucinogenic untested compound up your fucking ass.nasal roa is good enough
Why would you care enough to make a post about it? Oh and sticking it up the nose or ass is the same, absorption via mucus membranes.

because me and that's pretty much an untested
chem and who knows maybe it changes the way its metabolized it could it could be very dangerous that's all I'm saying and I don't understand why people like to put drugs up the poop shoot