• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread - Part 3

kid said:
Do compounds have a higher solubility in propylene glycole than alcohol in general?

PG tends to dissolve a wider range of compounds than ethanol--it should make a dandy solvent for 25c-nbome.

And I think someone has tried it for use in an e-cig canister but I could be wrong.

I've seen one report of this, but with good results. I was planning to do this, but my country up and scheduled the compound on me. :p

eternal said:
So I have a bunch of 25c-nbome blotters at 800mics each. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to soak a blotter in some ethanol/vodka/isopropyl for about an hour, remove the blotter, let the alcohol evaporate and vape what's left on the tinfoil? I'm trying it right now with a small piece of a blotter and hopefully going to have the chance to try it out tonight, but was wondering if anyone could weigh in on whether this would even work or what? Thanks

This should work fine, but you'll want to work with a low dose and titrate upward. 100 mg might be an okay increment. I've heard of 250 mic vaporized in one go as inducing a "dmt like flash". You might have better luck dropping the solution into a vapor-pipe and evaporating.

ebola

This should work fine, but you'll want to work with a low dose and titrate upward. 100 mg might be an okay increment. I've heard of 250 mic vaporized in one go as inducing a "dmt like flash". You might have better luck dropping the solution into a vapor-pipe and evaporating.
Yeah I only cut a small corner off the blotter for it and will be taking one very small hit. So far I've found rectal administration to be absolutely phenomenal for these blotters but I am a big vape pen user and was experimenting with the idea of making a vapeable solution to put in an ecig.

I have a question regarding tolerance. If I took half a tab of 25-C (unkown specific dosage; effects described below), what effect could I expect from a tab or tab and a half taken three days after the half tab? Would there be a significant enough tolerance build-up to affect my second dosage? This will be the first time I've tripped, and it'll be at a dubstep show.

With my half tab I felt a great body high, much like MDMA or amphetamine. Music was very enjoyable. The overall effects were similar to MDMA. It had the physical sensation of MDMA, but not so much the same "Yaaaaa I'm rolling facee!!" feeling. It was more like a getting unreasonably excited about how interestingly I was thinking about things, like how tall the church looked and how all the snow on it made it look like something out of Transylvania or something. However I got no visuals, just trippy/extreme visualizations in my thoughts.

This feeling didn't last too long, but a nice, thoughtful, and content mindset remained throughout the night.

So back to the question: what effects could I expect from a tab or tab and a half three days after this half tab experience?

a half tab for me 3 days after the previous half tab felt exactly the same
your proposed increment will be a huge shock to you in my opinion.
tolerance from gentle doses is not as long lasting.
I have repeated that a few times.
(2 and 3 days between)

Thanks for the answer. I believe you more than the guy that replied on a different forum lol. He was saying a tab will feel like the half tab. You bring up a good point saying that the tolerance from mild doses won't last as long. Would you advise maybe taking a half tab to start the night out, then close to the headliner taking the full tab? The headliner would come on about 4 hours from taking the half tab. Or should I take half and then quarter tabs at a time, with small space in between? Just to stay away from acute tolerance build up.
Or do you just have a recommendation on how I should dose if the show goes from 8-2?

I'm almost a bit concerned about taking the full tab at once because the first time I took the half tab I may have not administered it completely properly.

And thanks for reminding me it will be a huge shock. Seeing as I haven't tripped, regardless of how excited I am, I gotta understand that anything can come.

you could try .75 at the start (that should start you off more than before),
I have not tried redosing during a session,
but if you precut your blotter, after 5 hours,
you can take .5 and if not boosted adequately in 1 hour
take another .5 or not - redosing in the session is not something I have tried, you may not need to redose.

Hi guys. Not attempting to alarm anyone at all and I am sure the vast majority if not all of you are responsible users. I personally have not taken this one, but I have just come across a piece of that does suggest possible dangers with side-effects, particularly at high doses. Apologies if this has been posted before, haven't had time to check properly, but just wanted to share just in case it hadn't been been and to get it out there. Sounds like at the right dose (which sounds very small indeed) this is an interesting one, but it clearly has dangers. I certainly am not totally put off and have tried something from the same family which I found to be ok (can't remember exactly what it was or the dose, sorry), but it does sound like one to be careful with http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4106087/pdf/BMRI2014-734749.pdf

Police issue warning over 'Blue Batman' drug

1408718584188.jpg-620x349.jpg

I had an experience with these pills on my birthday just the other night, NSA..
Only bumpd about 1/4 and shyeah, serious shit.
Im new to 25c, I knew that the pill was gonna be some kinda rc trip, but I didnt expect that ..
Impressive drug !

The test results said it was mdma. The ones that caused bad reactions could be lookalikes I guess. Actually, looking at the picture in the test page I can see that it's a different tablet. The one that was tested has the whole Batman logo sunken into the pill whereas the one in the warning just has an outline and the color is somewhat different. Somebody obviously is capitalizing on the good ratings of the real Batman mdma with lookalikes. Scammers sure are getting devious. 25c is dirt cheap now and if they used a complexing agent it may be absorbable through the stomach.

Last edited:
Actually jason the batch we got contained both blue batman pills you just described, and there seemed to be no difference between the clean pressed ones and the crumby hard to read pills..

I just tried this last night intranasally at 150 micrograms. I had made a solution to a concentration of 1.5mg/mL and used a 1mL oral syringe to drop 0.1mL into my snout, which was extremely easy to do without any leaking down throat, etc. Effects started within 5 or 10 minutes and built for at least the next 20. As is common for me with most psychedelics, there was some pronounced tachycardia as the effects built, with the standard accompanying restlessness. As I often do in such circumstances, I treated this with 5mg of diazepam, which helped bring my PNS out of a state of panic (there was no mental panic). I was really impressed with the potency by this ROA! This dose turned out to be at least as strong for me as 50mcg of LSD, although the tachycardia on the comeup was more comparable to at least 100-150 mics.

My impression of the effects go hand in hand with what I know about the pharmacology of this substance; the trip felt like the common denominator of most of the other hallucinogens I have tried - like what they all share in common. The clarity of the headspace reminded me of some phenethylamines. It did have a pleasantly trippy head-change to it that resulted in the typical scattered-ness that makes it take longer than it should to complete a task. There was a flowing character to it that is reminiscent of my tryptamine experiences, but without the emotional involvement. When I would lay down and close my eyes, there would be a flow of energy through my body that would also move through my head with corresponding (mild) visual effects. That part of it was very nice. The state also reminded me of LSD (which is what I have the most experiences with), but it did not have as much psychedelic complexity, the characteristic boundless energy, or the endless tail-end stimulation/insomnia.

As others have noted, there was really no body load aside from the tachycardia. I had some mild nausea early on, but I am quite certain that was due to the oily thai food beforehand. Ginger tea cleared it right up and it was never heard from again. I'm never thrilled to have my heart start racing when a drug kicks in, but once that cleared up I found 25c to be a very palatable substance that is probably flexible enough to do in various settings. Oh yeah, I think it lasted about 6 hours after which sleep was fairly within reach.

Quote by Skellington for above post^ I haven't done much quoting in my posts. Sorry for my noob double post!

1 drop = a FINE roll. No visuals. People have NO problem with this if they don't wanna trip out.
2 drops = a DAMN FINE roll. Colors are VIBRANT, and there is beauty in things.
3 drops = HOLY FUCK I'm FACED ROLLING, and things are getting pretty damn trippy around me. a definite ++ (possible +++ for lower tolerance people)
4 drops = AWE SHIT, I'm tripping dick. I'm at a definite ++++. Driving is NOT an option. Going out in public is pretty stupid. My head is fine as far as my ego being there, but I am definitely seeing things. Fractals are seen in daylight and CEV's = a near DMT like experience.
5+ drops = DMT/LSD/SHROOMS all in one. I shit you not, I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed. Fractals everywhere. Ego death. IE- You're tripping dick.

Question for Skellington:

I realize this is an old post, but I'll soon be in possession of 1mg of 25C on blotter and plan to dose it all at once. Can I expect this to be akin to your 2 drop description? And in micrograms, what would be your maximum recommended dosage for a balls to the wall rolling face trip? Something like ~2,500 mics?

Question for anyone else:

Would it be dangerous to combine the two blotters I have containing 425ug 25C/525ug 25I and 1000ug 25C respectively? I've done huge doses of 25I by itself, but I've never tried 25C (though I'm stoked to do so), but only have access to this much for the foreseeable future and wanna go balls deep %)

Also, do many of you agree that 25B is more visually interesting and euphoric?

Last edited:
jkyl: If you want a very intense trip choose another substance. The NBOMes are just too dangerous at higher doses.
I highly recommend not taking both at once, especially if you have not done 25C before. People died from lower doses.

Roger that. Better safe than sorry eh? Imma definitely take each tab whole in it's own turn though. Advice on which to try first? I'm leaning towards the straight 25C to get a feel for that before I try the combo since I'm already somewhat familiar with 25I. Is the general consensus two weeks to dissipate NBOMe tolerance? I'll hafta wait until at least the weekend anyway. Just dosed some L this past Friday :)