• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOH Thread

my friends experience with the chemical when i gave her half of a 1mg tab: she said "it was great and I'd like to do it again"
my experience with the chemical taking the other half of the 1mg tab and an additional 1mg whole: "fuck fuck fuck this shit never again" (and ive done 3mg of 25i-nbome and loooved it)

why do i say Fuck fuck Fuuuuck taking 25c-nboh and advise u do not take this one
-i have pre-existing self diagnosed hppd... annnnd 25c-nboh from this one trip made this shit way way way worse, and back to being a highly noticeable distracting level...
-the body load was complete shiiiit! (most notable shitty body load being my forearms felt like the musle was ripping off of the bone...)
-lots of tremors and twitches, i thought i was going to have a seizure.
-the head space made me feel more dumbed down than most other RC's do
-the trip was shit compared to what i have read, or even have experienced with its precursor 2c-e, like wtf? (i expected a bigger better 2c-e, this just feels more toxic)
-i felt quite literally poisoned at some points

-and ill say it twice, THIS RC MADE MY HPPD MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE FROM 1 TIME USING IT compared to any other rc i have tried

in the end idk if i felt this way because i exceeded 1 mg, but i mean i couldn't find reliable sources for dosing and i wanted to hit threshold.
basically i got this shit for free, tried it once, and never intend to find it again.

edit in: also the positive parts of the trip (visuals, ecstasy feeling, emotional uplift the whole shebang) were not like much of what i have found on forums, so id thought id post. also anyone thinking i got the wrong chemical, the blotter had 25c-nboh on it, and my source knows the chemist he gets it from.

the positive parts were good, but i really felt like it was a "dirty and mild 2c-e" if i had to sum it up into a few words. which is again shocking, me expecting this to have been 2c-e's PAPA RC

edit in: i made this acc to post how shitty i thought this RC was, and ive dabbled with many RC's.........
-ive only had 1 other rc with a worse body load being Bromo-dragonfly.....

Last edited:
my friends experience with the chemical when i gave her half of a 1mg tab: she said "it was great and I'd like to do it again"
my experience with the chemical taking the other half of the 1mg tab and an additional 1mg whole: "fuck fuck fuck this shit never again" (and ive done 3mg of 25i-nbome and loooved it)

why do i say Fuck fuck Fuuuuck taking 25c-nboh and advise u do not take this one
-i have pre-existing self diagnosed hppd... annnnd 25c-nboh from this one trip made this shit way way way worse, and back to being a highly noticeable distracting level...
-the body load was complete shiiiit! (most notable shitty body load being my forearms felt like the musle was ripping off of the bone...)
-lots of tremors and twitches, i thought i was going to have a seizure.
-the head space made me feel more dumbed down than most other RC's do
-the trip was shit compared to what i have read, or even have experienced with its precursor 2c-e, like wtf? (i expected a bigger better 2c-e, this just feels more toxic)
-i felt quite literally poisoned at some points

-and ill say it twice, THIS RC MADE MY HPPD MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE FROM 1 TIME USING IT compared to any other rc i have tried

in the end idk if i felt this way because i exceeded 1 mg, but i mean i couldn't find reliable sources for dosing and i wanted to hit threshold.
basically i got this shit for free, tried it once, and never intend to find it again.

edit in: also the positive parts of the trip (visuals, ecstasy feeling, emotional uplift the whole shebang) were not like much of what i have found on forums, so id thought id post. also anyone thinking i got the wrong chemical, the blotter had 25c-nboh on it, and my source knows the chemist he gets it from.

the positive parts were good, but i really felt like it was a "dirty and mild 2c-e" if i had to sum it up into a few words. which is again shocking, me expecting this to have been 2c-e's PAPA RC

edit in: i made this acc to post how shitty i thought this RC was, and ive dabbled with many RC's.........
-ive only had 1 other rc with a worse body load being Bromo-dragonfly.....

Sorry to hear about your experience bro, I find it very gentle and clean. The only issue is with higher doses you need to vomit or else you'll start to panic. No idea why. Personally 25i-NBOH is probably my favourite psychedelic and I've tried (longish list here) LSD, AL-LAD, LSZ, 2c-e, 2c-i. 2c-p, MXE (which I find slightly psychedelic although it's a dissociative), DMT (lots of, did my own teK), possibly 25i-nbome oh and LSA, if that counts; hopefully if all goes well I should have tried some shrooms by the end of the month. For the amount of visuals the clear-headedness is amazing (tried to pay onto a bus, driver was saying something saying my money was right over there (which was a big heap of colour and rapidly shifting shapes; I was able to call my friend and say to the driver I'm really near sighted to sort it out, been able to type in passwords (though the keys kept shifting, it was muscle memory) and a load of other stuff that would leave me completely stumped on acid.

Anyway, to add to the NBOH saga of mine I dug up my stuff (had some legal issues, buried my treasure), saw that some had crystallised on the side of the bottle (it's preserved in vodka 10mg/ml), hit the bottle with the hairdryer for a spot and some decrystalised. I think a completely new compound may have formed due to the sheer potency of this.
I've got to go now though I'll write up a full report when I get in later.

NBOH is one hell of a substance; especially when dosed nasally.