• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Will try ald soon. 1p is for me a safer way to get L. However I need at least 300 to reach the same level than two street tabs.

It's less potent, but God.... After 5 years of lysergic ascetisicm these wonderful new lysergamids truly show themselves in such a forgiving way.... it's like coming home from a long journey.... there's no going back.....

We live in wonderful times, this is truly a giant leap in psychedelic revolution...

I hope thanks to the legal status, more and more people will prove the beneficial nature of using these chemicals in a responsible and therapeutic setting.

This, right now, could very well be the era of global enlightenment Mr.Leary & co tried to establish 60 years ago.

it's all right here, communication, awareness, harm reduction...

A giant leap, small steps... But eventually... we'll make this work, as a species... after all...

Last edited:
Jesus, yeah that was some kind of a rant...
My apologies..
Well, I'm back from it now at least. :D

No worries. I think everybody here can understand your feeling. It just made me smile :)

Last year I did maybe a half dozen trips or so on this one, never going over 150µg, and felt like I was reaching the point of diminishing returns. Last week after a 6-month break I dropped 200µg and had an amazing time, it was bliss being in the ephemeral moment and looking at the clouds. Music really is the key to guiding the trip.

This happened around +4h. However I always get a very confused time beforehand, during/after the come-up in which my thoughts are racing not very coherently. This was intense this time around, and it was a struggle to go through. I've read about going with the flow but I'm afraid of giving up control because I don't know what could happen and I fear that I could maybe lose it. Thoughts?

Trying to stay in control is what made me freak out a few times. It's impossible to predict what will happen in your mind, set and setting have a tremendous influence.

Yeah, HZTB, I understand what you mean, usually when I feel a bad trip coming up I accept whatever it was that bothered me, and from the moment I do that I calm down and I can turn my trip around, but when I first started tripping again on lysergamides after 5 years of abstention (I didn't thrust blotters anymore after getting something else than LSD with bad results while people were swearing it was good LSD) I bought a bunch of analogues.

I started with ETH-LAD and took 300 mics, but it became too much for me, way harder to control than mushrooms or normal LSD for me, at that point my old trick of letting go was no option.

My insanity was being rag dolled around by a force much greater than anything I ever encountered, I knew my sanity was on the line this time, for real, and I had to battle it.
I don't know what would've happened if I'd let go, but I felt it was a battle for life or death, I knew my personality wouldn't be the same if I'd lost it.

It's a very interesting topic and I'd like to know more about it, maybe you should open a separate thread on it.

PS: I know it was dumb of me to start this high on something I didn't know, but I had been reading a lot on it before and thought I could handle it,I also didn't expect it to go in waves intensity after reducing a few times within 15 to 20 minutes time span.kicked my ass, so lesson learned.

A while back somebody experimented with the hydrolysis of 4AcO-DMT to 4-HO-DMT using alkaline and acidic conditions. Dissolving it into a heated solution of lye or, more effectively, HCl for half an hour was effective at causing the reaction. Some people claim that lemon juice or even an acidic drink is effective. Has anybody tried this with 1P-LSD or ALD-52?

I feel like a heated solution would probably destroy lysergimides. But good to know on the conversion of 4-AcO-DMT to 4-HO-DMT. I've been wanting to know how to go about that process for awhile, any links to confirm this? Or is it just anecdotal information of an experiment?

The person who did it posted detailed instructions here and also on the Shroomery forums a while back.

Never try to fight back a trip or you will loop on what you try to fight. Just let you go through knowing it's all in your head.
Also NADH (a niacin derivative) at the end of the come up makes wonder for me. It makes the trip peaceful and easier.

Just to chime in with a short report to add to the confusing mix. I've read lots about 1-p LSD - and in fact wanted to do this so that I would be inundated with all the reported experiences and not be too swayed by any particular slant on the experience - although I do realise that is well nigh impossible. Anyway our previous experiences have only really been with LSD25. We don't tend to mix with any other substance until near the end of the trip when we'll smoke a little grass to revivify the experience, so we are used to an 'uncorrupted' experience. I did take 150ug of AL-LAD last year and was very much underwhelmed by it to the point I would not bother taking it again.

My partner and myself took one 125ug blotter each last weekend. We took the tabs at 2.30pm. I chewed mine until the blotter completely dissolved (around 5 minutes) and she swallowed immediately. I felt nothing for about 30 mins, which was strange as I always get an 'alert' with LSD25 after around 10-15 minutes. I presume that this is a body-recognition that I've taken something that will very soon take me on a roller-coaster journey for 8+ hours. I've no way of knowing for sure but 4 decades of using LSD25 approx 2-3 times per year have led me to reckon I usually take around 200-250ug each time - the optimum dose for me. I have taken larger doses and find these wonderful in their own way.

30 mins. after ingestion the trip started for sure - slightly wavy stonework on the farm building where I was (idyllic surroundings of an isolated arable farm with fields of barley and wheat as far as the eye can see, an orchard and beautiful flowers where my partner has lovingly tended a huge garden). And rarely for Scotland - Sunshine!

The come-up did seem remarkably smooth - although as this is a relatively low-dose it might be expected. The onset time seemed to parallel LSD25 but with no anticipation anxiety. The trip gently increased in intensity with well-formed CEV's that were indistinguishable from the sort of surreal stuff I see on LSD25. The trajectory was to all intents and purposes identical with LSD25 for around 5 hours as was the psychological "content". There was no dissociation or hint of it that usually accompanies LSD25 for me - again probably because it was a low dose. If I had bought this on the street I would not have been able to distinguish it from LSD25. However the duration was I felt, slightly shorter and the come-down smoother and gentler than with LSD25. In fact I was almost at base-line by 8.30pm and could confidently communicate with others whom I encountered in the evening. Interestingly, the come down was noticeably lacking in "skectchiness" or "brain-fry" - something I always feel with LSD25. I feel the gentle, discomfort-free come-down was real and not just a consequence of having read what others have said here on this thread. So gentler and shorter for me than LSD25, but an absolute gem :).

Next time I will try 250ug and I expect it will pack some punch but I honestly can't see it being any less amazing than LSD25. Maybe ug for ug it is slightly less potent but I'd be hard pressed to be certain. Maybe with repeated doses I'll be able to form a more consistent view.

My partner who is smaller and lighter had a more intense experience which lasted longer - around 9 hours - so this points to dose as a determining factor in duration. She loved every moment of it. We were both soundly asleep by 2am the following morning which is something that never happens after LSD 25 - so this was a quite verifiable characteristic on this occasion. My partner did have a sort of brain zap that seemed to shoot up the inside of her skull on her left hand side during her comedown which did worry her briefly (and me!) - at 67 we are both aware that a stroke is a distinct possibility whether tripping or not, although she is very healthy and this is hopefully unlikely (she wonders if any one here has experienced brain zaps like this). She also had a slight headache which disappeared by the next morning, when we both felt refreshed as per usual after a trip. She also had slight abdominal discomfort - but realises this could be because tripping focuses her mind on the discomfort she has left after having a section of bowel removed for colon cancer a few years ago.

So there you go. Hope this one remains available on the DW at least. (I purchased mine prior to the silly NPS Act that got passed in the UK earlier this year). Feels like it might be ideal for short parties in a club and psytrance bashes where a full-12 hour trip is not wanted.

Last edited:
thanks for the detailed report, and I'm jealous about the place you can trip at. sounds lovely..

ad brain zaps: I had them on a few 2C-E trips, but they were just feeling weird, not really concerning..

Around 1 month ago I did a trial on 300ug and it felt quite of a jump from my 100 and 200ug previous trials, which were underwhelming.
This time I just swallowed the stuff instead of leaving it under my tongue for a while. So I am starting to believe the theory that 1p can be more active oraly.
My set was not right as I was a bit moody and I got some punishment for it. As in a previous LSD experience long time ago in the same moody state, I just lost track of reality and fell in a void/sleep.
Missed all the experience and realized a few hours later I had wet my bed for first time in 30 years. I managed to grab a bottle to pee on it (I live in a cabin in a forest) and then drop it on the bed and blackout again...
Finally 6 hours in the trip I came back to this world and enjoyed 1.5 of intense creativity after making sure my sanity was back, which took some time to do, as the previous experience was too weird and out of control that was kind of scary... not during but the reminiscense of it.
Last time I lost my mind I stopped using in social settings. This time I might stop using in moody states...though in the medium term I think it kind of help getting control of my mind, and my anger. Anyway bordering psychotic...and I am a pure neurotic.
Might be just the anger or the higher dosages, only time will tell.

Yes 1p orally just before eating is stronger for me. I think lipids helps 1p to reach the brain.
However 3 tabs of 100µg is just fine for me.

Ya 300ug should have been fine for me too. I think it was a very poor election of occasion.
And I think too LSD like compounds might be less forgiving with this kind of careless behaviour than other psychedelics.
For some reason when I mix lots of anger with enough LSD I get hallucinations instead of visions...it's not painful or even hard, I just lose the plot till effects are over.

There must be some variety in how these have been laid,
but I am sure I had no more than 2/3 of one blotter 1p today and it flattened me. totally had to lie down.
My last experiment was 1 tab of ethlad 4 days ago. so tolerance would diminish the effects of 2/3 to just half, I would think -
but it was seriously stronger than I remembered - so I spent two hours lying down having all the sounds merge, & 2 more hours of watching the clouds. good thing I did not need to socialize.