• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Haha while tripping on plain ol LSD at a music festival recently, I said to my friend "The best part about acid is you always forget exactly how good it is, thats why I keep coming back"

I think I want to try 1p just to get an idea of how exact doses like 100ug, 200ug, 250ug etc feel. Rather than just saying how many hits I'd like to be able to estimate how many ug I took by subjective effects. 1p-LSD is just way more expensive than good old LSD-25 for me and it sounds like it's subjectively the same, so mostly just useful as a benchmark.

For me there is a huge difference between 1P and the mother.

1. I can sleep within 10 hours of taking 1P; I've never in over 100 LSD trips been able to sleep within 16 hours of eating the L....if that's even possible, a lot of the time I didn't even sleep until the next night....
2. I feel fully refreshed after coming down from 1P: most LSD trips my brain feels Frazzled after I come down
3. 1P is less visual , and the comeup is most surely longer than the mother compound
So far on my single 1p experience I certainly did notice an amazing afterglow. I usually also feel frazzled after LSD but I commented several times the next day about just how great I felt!

1P-LSD is 85% as potent a LSD. So it will seem less potent, but should still feel like acid...IMO/E.

Every experience is different, of course, but I'm happy to report that friends of mine who have enjoyed 1P-LSD with me have all declared that it is as strong or better than any "acid" they've ever had. I've never had a poor result from the substance, and have, in fact, experienced a +++ from only 50ug before.

This weekend, I plan on scouring this B&D and consolidating the data, to finally fulfill my promise in this volume's 2nd post.

Last edited:
I think I want to try 1p just to get an idea of how exact doses like 100ug, 200ug, 250ug etc feel.

Good theory, but what makes you think that the 1P vendors are any better at laying blotters than the acid vendors are?

Last edited:
Good theory, but what makes you think that the 1P vendors are any better at laying blotters than the acid vendors are?
Speaking of that i have heard that there are some 125ug blotters of 1p-lsd that were inactive. I'm not trying to get close to sorcing here but in the means of harm reduction I think I should mention it.
They are "resold" from a very well established vendor that is not established with the main source afaik. They were sold from a reseller no longer around (hiatus) .
Anybody have the original 125s that could comment to the recent quality.
I don't want someone to get these sand they are uneven laid and by mistake someone takes to much thinking they are bunk. Which they sound like they are.

in a dream a friend done maybe 15 hits of 1p,3 supposedly 100 mic tabs,white blotter with the chem structure on a whole sheet,but a friend done mushrooms,acid,peyote ,400mg of bk-2 c b which was a life changing trip and wabbit is 48 and been tripping since ihe was 13 picking the magic mushys outta cow shit,. and the 1p at 3 hits is just as good as Owlsy did with the old time dead acid,maybe me experiments where wrong but 5 different with same results? hmmmmm,makes me wonder [lol]

Last edited:
Received 10 tabs of this new wonder drug the other day which will be travelling with me to Scotland for some solstice celebrations. Can't wait to dip my toes in the psychedelic 1p!
I haven't taken acid for about 23 years by my reckoning. Back in the early nineties (I know, here we go...) we used to get microdots on a regular basis. Some we called blue microdots and some green. Not sure that there was really a difference in colour, but being an invincible teenager I did my best research on them!

FWIW I agree with all those who say that the the predictable thing about acid is its unpredictability. I had taken many microdots, often two at a time and fairly frequently redosing. I was comfortable enough to take two at home one night and found myself rocketing towards Mars within about 15 minutes. This turned out to be my last acid trip as I had to call friends to rescue me.

Subjectively 1p sounds the same in this respect: you cannot accurately predict the outcome. I'm going to start with 100 mics and see if it brings back any familiar feelings. Some will say that after 23 years I won't remember, but trust me, I will never forget that final trip!

Having read the stories about current acid sometimes being substituted with nBome (a substance I have no interest in trying) I figure it is much safer to go for a known chemical and a relatively known dose.

Of course, we didn't know the dose back in the early nineties either and there was variability between trips, but at least we knew we were definitely getting acid!

My tentative initial conclusion about 1P-LSD, after using it on a handful of occasions, is that I don't like it as much as LSD-25. The headspace I get on 1P-LSD sometimes gets uncomfortably close to paranoid thinking... I feel that I can trust LSD-25 more.

There's nothing i don't get. I also have done LSD a few hundred times, and i never had a come up taking longer than 75 minutes or less than 45 minutes. Never, ever, in more than a hundred times. Of the few dozen times i took 1P, it never, ever took less than two hours. That's a clear difference.

Maybe on those occasions where it took longer than 90 minutes for your LSD to work, you've actually had another lysergic like ALD-52. For
Except from the come-up and duration, i agree, with you however. Once it's doing it's thing, it's indistinguishable from LSD.
Really? The first time I took lsd I was 14. I'm assuming it was pickards LSD becuase 2 hits had me tripping harder than I have ever tripped in my life. I thought it was fake because it took a solid 90 mins to get anything. Same goes for ald-52 that take at least a hour to kick in. 1p lsd kicks in pretty fast 30mins for me. Doesn't feel the same as lsd it's missing the funny character and the love IMO.
Usually it takes at least a hour to feel anything lysergic. But I'm not taking huge doses either. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
As far as the 125 1p blotters I would assume they are the real deal. But only if it's actually coming from them, not a reseller who exit scammed everyone and took advantage of the fact that ald-52 was very hard to get a few months ago, if you didn't have the right connection. That vendor has been around way too long to start selling bunk 1p. There ald-52 is laid perfectly so I know that they can do the same with 1p. Seen them take products off the line if they aren't up to snuff.

Last edited:
Yeah....1P takes almost 2 hours to really start it up for me

Metabolism plays a huge role with this chemical

I get alerts in 15 or 20 minutes, not in kansas any more.
I get peak in 2 hours - while using 30 mics or so.
maybe with 100 mics the peak will have seemed to arrive earlier, and yet keep building for another hour or so.
it does keep increasing I think.
very nice overall.
clean clean clean.

okay i ve done 1p lsd twice now

thoughts

very few visuals compared to mushrooms(truth be told i see very little benefit for spirutal development from these either)..... a little 3d imaging on some surfaces but thats about

it is very euphoric..i could see it being an excellent festival drug to dance all day on but in terms of spiritual growth and looking inside i see little or no potential in it....it seemed to me to be a very feel good drug at the time......... dont get me wrong here it was a really nice experience and one i would love to do again sometime soon but in terms of it being a drug for spiritual growth well i just dont see it.

okay i ve done 1p lsd twice now

thoughts

very few visuals compared to mushrooms(truth be told i see very little benefit for spirutal development from these either)..... a little 3d imaging on some surfaces but thats about

it is very euphoric..i could see it being an excellent festival drug to dance all day on but in terms of spiritual growth and looking inside i see little or no potential in it....it seemed to me to be a very feel good drug at the time......... dont get me wrong here it was a really nice experience and one i would love to do again sometime soon but in terms of it being a drug for spiritual growth well i just dont see it.

i agree. LSD seems to have more depth to it with less intense euphoria.

Just sounds like your subjective experience is just that, and doesn't tell anything of the substance. Set and setting is much more a significant factor than having 1p vs lsd25. I've done both and have had the same groundbreaking spiritual experiences. 1p acts on the exact same receptors as lsd and just as potent. There's zero differences between the two as far as I can tell

Just sounds like your subjective experience is just that, and doesn't tell anything of the substance. Set and setting is much more a significant factor than having 1p vs lsd25. I've done both and have had the same groundbreaking spiritual experiences. 1p acts on the exact same receptors as lsd and just as potent. There's zero differences between the two as far as I can tell
Everyone is different with 1plsd it really depends on gow you body metaboziles it. I agree with the latter it is much weaker than lsd or ald52. Imho

I prefer it to LSD25 now. I find the shorter trip more bearable and its effect profile and duration of action are possibly the most consistent I have ever come across in ANY drug (I have taken it in 100, 200 and 300mcg doses and on every trip, regardless of the intensity, It would last exactly 8 hours each time - I swear I could set my watch by it.)

It is more forgiving than 25 due to the serotonergic effects it produces but I have had some of my deepest trips on it in terms of the indescribable geometric synaesthesia, and the mood lift it produces just adds that extra drop of rave - gravy to the whole experience.

Horses for courses I suppose.

I've had a chance to sample 1p several times over the past few months.

100mcg was fun but underwhelming. 200mcg is amazing. Intense, deep visuals just like LSD. Produced the same peaceful yet, intense connectiveness with the world when mixed with weed.

The biggest difference I noticed are the mental aspects. It seemed to produce less of a mind fuck, linear tasks were still fairly easy even during the peak. I didn't get caught in as many thought loops as I normally do on acid. Psychedelics are of course very subjective but this was my experience.

My favorite ROA is sublingual. The last time I took 200mcg I held it under my tounge for about 30 minutes and tried to swallow as little of the saliva that built up there as possible. I was already feeling it by the time I swallowed it and peaked at around 1.5 hours. The short duration of this stuff is also kind of a plus too. I can take 200mcg at 10:00pm Friday night, take a Valium at 5-6am when it's winding down, get a few hours of sleep and be ready to go back to the real world by 10am.

Very happy with 1p. Unfortunately cannot say the same for al-lad. Took 300mcg last weekend and it was completely underwhelming. Got it from the same supplier as the 1p, which is the main supplier on the clear web. Not sure what happened, have only tripped 4 times over the past 2 months, no tolerance to speak of. Oh well, at least 1p is awesome.

I've had a chance to sample 1p several times over the past few months.

100mcg was fun but underwhelming. 200mcg is amazing. Intense, deep visuals just like LSD. Produced the same peaceful yet, intense connectiveness with the world when mixed with weed.

The biggest difference I noticed are the mental aspects. It seemed to produce less of a mind fuck, linear tasks were still fairly easy even during the peak. I didn't get caught in as many thought loops as I normally do on acid. Psychedelics are of course very subjective but this was my experience.

My favorite ROA is sublingual. The last time I took 200mcg I held it under my tounge for about 30 minutes and tried to swallow as little of the saliva that built up there as possible. I was already feeling it by the time I swallowed it and peaked at around 1.5 hours. The short duration of this stuff is also kind of a plus too. I can take 200mcg at 10:00pm Friday night, take a Valium at 5-6am when it's winding down, get a few hours of sleep and be ready to go back to the real world by 10am.

Very happy with 1p. Unfortunately cannot say the same for al-lad. Took 300mcg last weekend and it was completely underwhelming. Got it from the same supplier as the 1p, which is the main supplier on the clear web. Not sure what happened, have only tripped 4 times over the past 2 months, no tolerance to speak of. Oh well, at least 1p is awesome.

I used it for my first 'candyflip' at Godskitchens's final event in Birmingham the other week - went into the club after about 250mgs of the first decent sulphate speed I have come across in the UK in years, then did 3 150mg caps of proper nice MDMA at which point, when they finally started to wear off at about 3am I took 200mcgs (2 clearnet sourced tabs from the countries leading reptilian lysergamide kings) which completely removed all of the body load from the amphetamines (The mud was clean as fuck but as I haven't had an E in 3 years i was still a little sick after the 3rd cap) after which it proceeded to completely blow my head off - I'm a heroin addict, a dance music addict and have used drugs for 21 years but I have honestly never been so high in my life. Incredible.

I'm probably one of the few people that prefers 1P over ALD but the effects I get from this are much smoother on my CNS, there's absolutely no jaw clenching, no tension, no overly stimulated effect as I experience on ALD-52.

It's incredibly smooth and soothing."Therapeutic" is definitely the right word for it.
After a week of confusion, irritation, bad sleep and tension 1P is able to bring me back to my inner self.It grounds me.

If I had to compare the two I'd say ALD-52 is like LSD on MDMA and speed.
While 1P-LSD is like LSD on benzos.

Really not that different from LSD at all just a milder form imo, comparing the two would be as complex as comparing an Asian elephant with an African elephant.