View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes apparently, Nichols suggested that in a disclosed e-mail, and furthermore you might expect these drugs to act as pro-drugs for the actual active metabolite LSD... but as has been pointed out ALD-52 and 1P may cross the blood brain barrier faster.

Hoffman was the first to make it and test it. It was known to produce less anxiety, less visual and to be less potent and toxic than LSD.
But the info aren't clear. Some say it's a pro-lsd (which is what have been told about 1p), but in the other hand Hoffman could tell a difference in toxicity in rats. Go figure.
Anyway 1p is very similar to ALD-52 (structuraly).
Thanks, my bad. was a little confused since you didnt quote perpetualdawn's post. Did you already try it(1p)? If so, would you mind sharing your experience?

Thanks, my bad. was a little confused since you didnt quote perpetualdawn's post. Did you already try it(1p)? If so, would you mind sharing your experience?
It's on his way. I'll share my experience when I will have the pleasure to try it.

100ug yesterday evening
I think it was too close to my last dose, just barely not there

Some weird thought patterns, slight time distortion

Don't feel like i tripped really, just a really good mood listening to elvis costello all night.
Music is AMAZING, still, at this point it is +~12hrs and everything is pretty much normal but

Almost more stimulant/euphoric than psychedelic.

Last experience slightly more than a week ago

100ug yesterday evening
I think it was too close to my last dose, just barely not there

Some weird thought patterns, slight time distortion

Don't feel like i tripped really, just a really good mood listening to elvis costello all night.
Music is AMAZING, still, at this point it is +~12hrs and everything is pretty much normal but

Almost more stimulant/euphoric than psychedelic.

Last experience slightly more than a week ago
Do you have the blotters from a european vendor with the structure printed on one side and "1P-LSD" on the other? How about visual effects? Had half of a blotter a week ago and will try a full one in about week.

Last edited:
yes, same ones.

I love those guys and that blotter, class act grade A lysergamides all around. This may be the golden age of psychedelics of our generation, that we will tell the kids later on, much like cats from the sixties talked about delysid:

"you kids with your ray gun blasters and music radiation devices don't know about the good old days, when for a short while you could get novel lysergamides legally- it was in the words of my generation 'the shizzle for rizzle'"

And not really much visually. Maybe some light tracers, not colored and a bit of edge melting on objects with sharp corners

Hahaha.. btw i had the same kind of visuals with only 50ug. Some one stated that when tested with reagent this compound will take quite some time to produce a reaction and this might be due to hydrolysis. Also there is this theory about 1p beeing a prodrug that will hydrolyse into lsd. please dont get mad if my next question/hypothesis is complete bullshit, since im not very familiar with chemistry, but wouldn't it be possible to simply dissolve 1p-LSD in water and wait for a day or two(my assumption is that a catalyst is not needed, from looking at the reaction with ehrlichs). One could test the solution with ehrlichs from time to time to see if there is a difference in reaction. Would this help to get information for the prodrug/hydrolysis theory?
Again if this ist BS let me know.

Hahaha.. btw i had the same kind of visuals with only 50ug. Some one stated that when tested with reagent this compound will take quite some time to produce a reaction and this might be due to hydrolysis. Also there is this theory about 1p beeing a prodrug that will hydrolyse into lsd. please dont get mad if my next question/hypothesis is complete bullshit, since im not very familiar with chemistry, but wouldn't it be possible to simply dissolve 1p-LSD in water and wait for a day or two(my assumption is that a catalyst is not needed, from looking at the reaction with ehrlichs). One could test the solution with ehrlichs from time to time to see if there is a difference in reaction. Would this help to get information for the prodrug/hydrolysis theory?
Water is not the only condition for hydrolyze. You also need an extreme ph condition that doesn't occur in the mouth (but might in the stomach).

Strongly basic pH will cause isomerization of LSD to iso-LSD (& also 1P-LSD to iso-1P-LSD). So you may not want to use something like sodium carbonate or hydroxide.
Ehrlich's reagent has ethanol, water, and concentrated hydrochloric acid and so will hydrolyse 1PLSD much faster than something like neutral distilled water.

I think the best way to cleave the N-acyl group is enzymatically in your body :) Amides are very stable due to resonance, and as a result most amides are not very easily cleaved - e.g. breaking ergopeptides to lysergic acid usually needs concentrated acid or base and heating for the reaction to proceed. This is for the better, otherwise the diethylamide on LSD would be much more metabolically labile.

You might be on to something with the stomach acid idea. When I gummed it took a REALLLLLLLLY long time to do anything, when I chewed and swallowed it was on me like smoke on doo-doo pies

Tested 200ug of this recently and was blown away. I have a few worries though. When the wood grain starts to move in circles like a snake and spiral around and around until you follow it to the center and a sea horse looks to be there sitting swaying back and forth but the spiral is going and going into the center as its never ending and the center is an abyss maybe? Then the tree limbs out side seem to be connecting to your body and i feel as if im part of the trees and that the trees have life to them just as me. Okay, this 1p is the real deal it seems. But what about the feeling of jaw tightness and clamping down on my tongue? Is that something i should worry about or hope its not borderline seizure? Never had a seizure before and have a lot of experience with psychs. Just wondering. A 4-ho-met trip did the same thing to me one time. What is this feeling? With psychs i always manage to pull through wierd sensations like that. Extreme stimulation im guessing? Everything felt and looked silky, metallic shimmering with 3d qualities to everthing. Even after effects wore off. This is something very special it seems.

Today I sublingualed the one hit I've graciously received from an anonymous benefactor, this seems to me like a slightly more rapid acting version of LSD.

It had a more rapid comeup than "normal" cid, but otherwise very similar if not identical headspace.

Tested 200ug of this recently and was blown away. I have a few worries though. When the wood grain starts to move in circles like a snake and spiral around and around until you follow it to the center and a sea horse looks to be there sitting swaying back and forth but the spiral is going and going into the center as its never ending and the center is an abyss maybe? Then the tree limbs out side seem to be connecting to your body and i feel as if im part of the trees and that the trees have life to them just as me. Okay, this 1p is the real deal it seems. But what about the feeling of jaw tightness and clamping down on my tongue? Is that something i should worry about or hope its not borderline seizure? Never had a seizure before and have a lot of experience with psychs. Just wondering. A 4-ho-met trip did the same thing to me one time. What is this feeling? With psychs i always manage to pull through wierd sensations like that. Extreme stimulation im guessing? Everything felt and looked silky, metallic shimmering with 3d qualities to everthing. Even after effects wore off. This is something very special it seems.

Muscle tension and convulsions are actually side effects that are often reported after use of lsd, so i guess thats nothing to worry about. I also experienced extreme jaw tightness when coming up but it ceased as the trip continued.

Jaw tightness is the hallmark of the real deal

Every time I've noticed the jaw tightness before the ride started it has meant that mind and body are somehow in sync and it is going to be a pants off ride to the center of the sun at 186,000 mph

I took this with zero effect. I also take an MAOI. Could this be the reason or the vendor?
Trying some from another place soon

Last edited:
From my experience, MAOIs extend the duration of LSD for a few hours, the trip is less stimulating and more relaxed. Still a trip though.

Jaw tightness is the hallmark of the real deal

Every time I've noticed the jaw tightness before the ride started it has meant that mind and body are somehow in sync and it is going to be a pants off ride to the center of the sun at 186,000 mph

Thats reassuring. Reading that its a hallmark of the real deal makes complete sense to me cause thats exactly what i thought. After 8-9 yrs of diffferent psychs and even some hoffmans, WOW, dalai lamas and few others prints. This was something entirely beyond me and i guess its cause its 99% pure or so and accurately dosed. ALL those blotters cant compare to what i experienced. The real deal at last. The purest 1p that can be made is a big difference then anything ive ever experienced.

Well I'll knew within a week given proper circumstance. Do you mean people have reported no effects?

There are reports of people experiencing barly any to no effects at all. But for now we dont know if this is due to the blotters they bought, respectively the vendors they bought it from. Just read the whole thread, there is quite some information besides all the off topic talk.

Last edited:
In what ways was this 1P better than regular LSD? Like the WoW, Dalai Lamas, etc.

Well, in a lot of ways. Mainly just the intensity and certain effects it produced i've never encountered before really. OnLY on DMT i experienced magical and incomprehensable effects. This trip produced effects ive heard about but never really believed until now like a movie scene unfolding in front of me on this wood grain cabinet. The trees out side were still but i seem to be stretching out to them and feeling there presence or life. I didnt see my self stretching but thats what it felt like in my head.. This shit gets in your brain and i felt everything in ways that were like beyond my understanding. That the best i can describe it.

One of the best trips I ever had was on windowpane acid from the 70s that had been in some dude's stash for years in a safe deposit box while he was in jail.

Until that day all I had had was blotter that people kept telling everyone was WAY stronger than it was.

Those panes were like flat jolly ranchers, thick thick thick, and STRONG STRONG STRONG.

Since they were all 4-panes I assumed it was like the acid of today where you had to eat a couple to realy get anything to happen.

So, because it had been sitting in a box for years and years, and I didn't really realize what the deal was I ate an entire 4-strip.

Until that day I thought that a lot of what was said about psychedelics was bullshit, like scenes of going to the moon, fully immersive and real seeming panoramas...

the weird thing is I remember ALL OF IT, much better than many of my less intense trips. There was much less confusion, and no fear to speak of, just all of a sudden it was on me. After 40 minutes I thought it was so degraded it was bunk, then out of nowhere I dropped a pencil (I was in class at the time) and it seemed to take FOREVER to hit the ground.

I tried to speak, but it came out in slow motion 'oooooooh shiiiiiit!!!!'

all of a sudden there was writing on every surface. not just abstract designs, but writing in big bubble letters in english, german, and other languages, all that I could understand perfectly. I looked at the blackboard and saw what looked like someone had erased a message there, but I could still see it glowing in after image- it said 'the beatles' which is weird, since I didn't really listen to them at the time.

I realized at one point I could stop time and live in an instant forever, and I realized that there were hints of this in ancient stories and mythologies, that humans deserved this, it was a piece of us, this feeling, the way of being...
It was all so beautiful.

Such things I was shown.

I walked a meadow peopled by entities in the frozen time in my mind, and they told me, and this is where it gets REALLY CRAZY WEIRD

They told me that I had to meet a being named Mescalito, and that he would show me things.

Fast forward a few years and I ate a HUGE amount of san pedro cactus and Mescalito appeared to me, and I asked him for proof that this was real...

AND HE GAVE ME PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROGRAM MY VCR AT THE TIME.

AND IT WORKED

This was not something I could have figured out on my own, it was such an esoteric and bizarre way to do things, I had to hit menu like eight times and put in a code, it was NUTS, and it ACTUALLY WORKED.

Call me crazy if you will, but I swear Mescalito is real.

Anways, that windowpane trip was incredible, and a good known dose about a couple hundred mics of real LSD will do some amazing things.

There is a BIG REASON it took over the counterculture movement, it is literally the keys to the kingdom, and if I had tripped on bullshit watercolors prints after dropping sunshine and windowpanes in the 60s and 70s, I'd be calling modern acid bullshit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.