• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xorkoth said:
So I need to finally spring for a few IMing syringes... I have yet to try DPT and I think it's the one that I want to IM rather than try by any other method. Sounds inspiring!
It was! For me, the unparalleled synaesthesia brought on by DPT (or 2C-E) makes metaphor irresistible. In fact, I've read that a disproportionately high number of natural synaesthetes are poets.

In addition to some high gauge syringes (cheapest and fastest at your local pharmacy, depending on your state's laws) you may want a few needless syringes with screw tips to attach micron filters to. You can find these easily over the internet. Expect to spend 30-40 dollars for it all, though it depends on how few units of each product you can buy at a time. And some sterile water too. You can get this over the internet/needle exchange program or in the form of preservative free heat cleaning saline solution for contacts, which should be kept refrigerated (read the ingredients to make sure it's only sterile saline, though there may also be some pH-adjusting acids too, which are harmless.)

Where does DPT take you with higher doses?

I experimented with 30mg DPT insulfated and found it an amazing substance. How does the experience potentiate with higher dose? If i had such an incredible experience with 30 - should i go higher? I definately feel it would be amazing . . . Well . . . Just wonderind . . .

Hapy hollidays everyone!

Yesterday i did 50mg IM. I had only tried it once before in a ketamine/dpt mix (120mg/25mg).
At 50mg, i had an amazing experience. Very beautiful substance. It has alot of energy to it, so its not a party drug (for me). Beautiful CEVs and OEVs. I was lying down most of the time. I dont think ill dose any higher. 50mg seems like a good dose for me.

DPT is amazing, but I find I need more than 65mg IM for a breakthrough. Around 85mg does it for me. It IS amazing. It can produce ++++

40mg IM was as powerfual as 92mg IM for me just the higher one had more of a push.
DPT produces awe and amazement

30mg is plenty for me too. I was big-headed when I approached DPT, and took 100mg my first time. It scared the shit out of me. The energy was so intense, I liken it to sucking on an electrical cord. Now I find 30mg is just the right amount.

Only tried it a couple of times, but 90mg IM was fucking insane. There's just no other way to describe it. I definitely preferred IM to insuf. though. The drip is fucking nasty!

Triglav said:
I experimented with 30mg DPT insulfated and found it an amazing substance. How does the experience potentiate with higher dose? If i had such an incredible experience with 30 - should i go higher? I definately feel it would be amazing . . . Well . . . Just wonderind . . .

Hapy hollidays everyone!

Go higher if you feel the need to go higher. A bit higher than 30mg of dpt is not going to kill you or make you go insane. Always try a bit higher dosage than what you normally do and learn if your sweet spot is maybe higher than what you usually take. You'll learn through experience what dose you like best.

I would go higher, I don't really get much from less than 50mg insulfated.I like around 120mg, if you plan on going higher you should slowly work your way up of course.

Where does DPT take you with higher doses?

It takes me to sheer bliss. There are no words that can describe the infinite beauty and dazzling mental perfection from the DPT experience. You should DEFINITELY go higher. DPT was the first "heavy duty" trip that I did. I mean big time ego annihilation.

Also, I find it noteworthy to mention both of my ++++ experiences were from DPT. The stuff has been used in terminally ill patients to trigger a peak experience, and the way I interpret that, is to trigger a +4.

Amazing stuff.

Did I mention its my favorite drug? =D

Its weird because there isn't a lot of DPT talk around here, this stuff is frickin gold, people! Seriously. Also, it is one of the few RC's (maybe the only one, except DMT) which has been researched and used in clinical settings before, meaning that it is somewhat safe to use. This makes me feel comfortable about using it. Also, a church in new york uses DPT as their communion.

So how much would you recommend for a peak experience?

trancedeviate said:
It takes me to sheer bliss. There are no words that can describe the infinite beauty and dazzling mental perfection from the DPT experience. You should DEFINITELY go higher. DPT was the first "heavy duty" trip that I did. I mean big time ego annihilation.

Also, I find it noteworthy to mention both of my ++++ experiences were from DPT. The stuff has been used in terminally ill patients to trigger a peak experience, and the way I interpret that, is to trigger a +4.

Amazing stuff.

Did I mention its my favorite drug? =D

Its weird because there isn't a lot of DPT talk around here, this stuff is frickin gold, people! Seriously. Also, it is one of the few RC's (maybe the only one, except DMT) which has been researched and used in clinical settings before, meaning that it is somewhat safe to use. This makes me feel comfortable about using it. Also, a church in new york uses DPT as their communion.

I don't think theres any kind of guarantee that you will get there, the times when I experienced the elusive ++++ on DPT I beleive my dosage was somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-80mg. Maybe it's my personality? The DPT space never seemed very hostile to me. Alien, definitely.

But I never experienced the terror that certain people talk about, for me DPT is just pure bliss. There was ONE time when I eyeballed a pile of DPT and snorted it. I thought it was like 80mg, turned out to be around 120mg or so. I lost complete connection to reality. Visually, mentally, and physically. I guess it's what I would call a DPT breakthrough, though I havent done DMT. Anyway that trip was NOT a ++++. It was frickin scary.

The ++++'s had more to do with the music I was listening to, and the physical environment, than anything else. Once you feel it coming, you just have to keep steering towards it until the tears are flowing down. :)

It scared the shit out of me. The energy was so intense

Yeah I get that as well, the idea of 100mgs intranasal doesn't appeal to me, be too much I reckon.

Go higher i shall. . . Slowly and cautiously! Do the CEVs get any brighter with higher dose? I just love to lie down, hold on to my GF and just close my eyes. I hope i get some more inspiration for my artwork.

^ My preferred method is to take say 50 -75 mgs racemic ketamine, then say 30mgs DPT ( I don't weigh it but can dose nigh enough working down from say a 100mgs by eye) about 15 minutes later, then top up with mixed lines as & when desired.

The first onset of the DPT fairly kicks the ketamine up the arse & out of the mental seat it was occupying, but it lends a depth to the CEVs which I find pleasing.

^ That's the pharmacological equivalent of a jet fighter ejector seat (well via IM admin for both it was!).

The fact that just as it was coming on, the track 'Ejection' (Bob Calvert - Hawkwind's singer) started might have something to do with the analogy =D

^ While since I heard that album.

That's the pharmacological equivalent of a jet fighter ejector seat

Yes at mid range doses it is unparalleled in it's ability to overwhelm ket, mind you there aren't that many substances I've mixed with ket in the overall scheme of things TBH.

Merged in a question about high dose DPT and responses.

^ Seamless work Xorkoth ;)

Hope you enjoyed the holidays. :)

Dpt

Anybody fimiliar with DPT. Ive recently gotten my hands on some and wanted to know how it compares to other psychedelics? Actually comparing it to other psychs wouldnt help because Ive never tried anyothers. So if any one could give me any generals about it, Ide really appericiate it.

Thanks,
Entropy90

Status
Not open for further replies.