• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big and Dandy DOI Thread

DOI Consumption

I took DOI a few days ago for the first time, im just sayin .5 didnt do much but leave a stange sort of naritive thought process in my mind, but i am thinking of experimenting with it in a higher dose once it becomes availible, truely, what are good doses for more experianced users, ive used acid several times, DMT 2 times, 2ce 4 times, dph, a good 40 times, dxm, 80-100 times, 5-MeO Dmt, once, and several LSA, morning glory, passion flower brews, along with my own chemically synthesized creations, mostly pathetic excuses for a psychoactive, but some ive found promissing, one left me in a state of confusion for weeks, Ive also tried MdMA, Opiate and amphetamine based, Psilocibon, large quantities, and Salvia.. i mighta missed some, but with someone of my experiance whats a good recomended dose for an amazing mindset, vissuals, and emotional state....?

DOI is an extremely potent drug, and tolerance to psychedelics is gone after 24-48 hours.

Wikipedia says oral doses of 1.5 to 3.0 mg is a "recreational dosage" but you may want to browse through this thread:

The Big and Dandy DOI Thread

Is a moderator really saying this???

Tolerance to psychedelics is not gone after 24-48 hours. Wait at least a week for tolerance to fully subside, this is the standard rule.

I took 3mg without much exp. in psychs, it was ok. My friend took 6 by mistake, it was very strong in visuals, not much mindfuck. I'd say take 3 or 4 for the first time, if you are experienced, if you like to be on the stronger side than 4. More is too much by any means.

Good, im not looking for much of a mindfuck anymore, im lookin for a good clean psycho-active experiance, with some bending in emotions and mindset lol, something with a good creative flow to write a book on lol, im currently working on the last few chapters and i want something that will create an amazing end... lol

I don't think DOI is what you're looking for. For most people it isn't very clean and there can be quite a bit of mindfuck present with real doses.

Idk is doi that much of a mindfuck, what ive read on it mr. alexander himself conciders it good and clean at 2mg dose, and if the words from the wise king himself says so i beleive him, lol what i concider is a mindfuck would be those active in most dilirants such as dph, myrician fragrans, etc.

Alexander Shulgin is not the end-all-be-all on subjective experiences. I'm just telling you, the majority of those who take DOI do not find it clean nor mentally benign. Personally, I did, but I appear to be an exception to the rule. DOC is MUCH more clean and mentally positive to a lot of people (and I find it very clean and positive as well) without such a long duration.

I mmight be able to get my hands on some DOI blotters hopefully, I am excitted to try this substance. I loved DOC it was my first psych, would love to try a DOx again. Could anyone compare DOI and DOC for me? Thanks a lot :)

I have a batch of DOI blotters with supposedly 1.5mg. When I got them I tried one with no effects. About 5h after ingesting the first blotter I felt like it was save to take another one. I never felt any effects whatsoever. I wasn't a tiny bit stimulated and had no visuals from the second hit either. I could sleep normaly.

Are those blotters bunk or could it be that I have a natural tolerance to DOI?
The blotters are from a reputable vendor and I see a very light drop on them.

This was about a year ago, how long does DOI last when stored airtight without light?

I took 2c-e and 2c-c pretty much once every 2 weeks when I tried the DOI.

Would it be a waste of DOI if I try it this weekend? I tripped on 40mg 2c-c and 1.5mg 25c-nbome last weekend.
I never noticed an extreme tolerance with PEAs. Usually one week brake and I am good to go again without upping the dose exept with nbomes.

Who would have thought psychedelic could cause intense pain. My friend reported he could feel the nerves inside his teeth which caused some pain. Well mine went to the next level (I have very bad teeth).
I took 8.2mg. It started to kick in roughly hour after ingesting. Peaked in roughly 3 hours. Then I started to feel the nerves inside my teeth. From times I got sudden pain so strong I'd drop on my knees arch my back and look directly to the sealing only seeing white and hear very loud static sound that ripped my ears. Aside those pain attacks the trip itself was great. It blew out 3.2mg of 25D, 2mg 25I and 1.6mg of 25C out of the water. Lasted roughly 15 hours o_O. Don't think I'll try DOI again anytime soon. Though I do not regret taking it.

sidenote: I recognize myself as masochistic person. My pain tolerance is nearly limitless as the endorphins normally kick in. But pain directly to the nerves... Fuck that. Also pain inside mouth is my worst nightmare. Fucking dentist's.

sorry for bring up a dead thread but would this be a better starting point than jumping in with two feet and going for DOC ?

cheers ive got a couple of doc tabs coming hopefully this week so il be able to see for myself

I am going to hopefully bring in the new years with a DOI trip, I just dropped 1.4 mg 15 min ago so I SHOULD be in for a long haul.

Here is the kicker...I am on anti-psychotics and may not feel a damn thing from this.

Schizophrenia is a really annoying illness in that the medicine keeping me from having delusions also keeps me from tripping. I have plenty of anti-psychotics to abort this trip if I so need to however I would like to at least experience some form of a trip before I turn myself back to boring and medicated.

I understand this post may not get liked by all due to me being schizophrenic and wanting to trip but it has been over a year and a half on these meds and I am desperate to feel some type of way besides flat. Time will tell if I feel anything at all or if I regret my choice but the choice has been made.