Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
samadhi_smiles said:
whoa be careful about IVing too much tryptamines at once! You can do some very dangerous things to your blood pressure - especially if on some chemical like MDxx-

take it easy - approach infinity with gentleness not overdoses-

peace and love friend,
S_S

Im one of those bidge and perg type users. I swore off MDxx but now I find my self using them again on the weekends, it'll evetualy loose all fun to it and I'll be forced to stop for another half year or so.

and I wouldnt IV 80mg while on anything else besides some deepbreathing and meditation. Then again Iv never bang anything into my veins but have always said ketamien and DMT are the ones in which I will. Havent seen a untaped vial in years for a decent price and never bothered obtaining some of that DMT hcl that was going around (which more then likely turned out to be just realy pure freebase, seeing as it was pink)

I gotta say though, Iv been gaininga huge grasp for DMT lately, even mroe so then I have befor. It is no longer forced to go in for the 3rd/4th toke, I WANT that 3rd/4th toke, as it will bring me that much closer to "it".

I still would like to hear about some third level DMT trips, these are discussed in that nick sand artical on DMT I posted. He realy sparked my interest in it, the ramblings of terrance mckenna are just pipe dreams in my paradigm, have no real meaning, Iv nver had aliens and the self dribbling eggs have all been part of a larger carpet of patterns, Nick sand puts it on how it is, what it means and how much of the ultimate sacriment DMT is.

something I find kinda of funny is a couple people I blast off regualarly on tehre way out call me a god for the gift I bestowed apon them, though it inflates my ego slightly it gives me the oppertunity to explain that they too are gods, and that experience is them conversing with there own god within them. also known as your devinity, the true essance of spirtuality.

spread the word and light of DMT. =D We all could one day read of the gosspil of which youkai is part of. ;)

Youkai said:
Havent seen a untaped vial in years for a decent price and never bothered obtaining some of that DMT hcl that was going around (which more then likely turned out to be just realy pure freebase, seeing as it was pink)
As long as it's synthed and quite pure it doesn't matter that it's freebase though. Add medical or lab grade citric acid to the DMT and some sterile water, heat gently until the oil globs dissipate, run it through an easily obtainable .22 micron filter and viola, you should have a relatively safe product (I've heard pre-measured pouches of citric acid are obtainable through some needle exchange programs for converting heroin if it's not available through other routes. (For anyone considering IVing, there's no excuse for not following all possible safety recommendations, as all the necessary components are readily available). I've yet to do IV DMT but I've IMd it a few times quite successfully to ayahuasca-"like" effect (the advantage being you don't need an MAOI, so it opens up possibilities for very promising, longer, ayahuasca quality combinations with drugs you should really avoid mixing with MAOIs -- like ketamine, aMT, or MDMA). 80mg IV seems like a blackout dose though. I imagine 30-35mg would be more than enough for what your aiming for if you get the opportunity. I think I'll personally start with 15-20mg. I also think that reaching that level, if it's really a universal mental state or plateau and isn't just DMT dogma, is as much a matter of the intentions you bring to psychedelic exploration, as it is the dose.

something I find kinda of funny is a couple people I blast off regualarly on tehre way out call me a god for the gift I bestowed apon them, though it inflates my ego slightly it gives me the oppertunity to explain that they too are gods, and that experience is them conversing with there own god within them. also known as your devinity, the true essance of spirtuality.

Ah but wouldn't you like to be the one Almighty youkai?:)

Well I'll be able to sample DMT once again [should be] starting Tuesday.
1 whole gram for myself, I cannot wait!

So... should I listen to music or have silence/white noise for DMT? Hyperspace approaches...

^Either or. Silence outside becomes loud and lively, vibrant with twittering birds, wind through grass etc. Music can be distracting, unless its ambient. However, if you have Divine Moments of Truth (DMT) by Shpongle, thatcan go well. The music that Ive enjoyed the most with DMT has been the Beatles, and reggae which I normally don't get that into.

Enjoy crossing the frontier Xorkoth my fellow. Peace upon thee :):):)

ps. Silence can be good as many noises take on a kind of vocal tone, and the urge to glossalalia-lise (new word invented, quite fitting) can be strong. Don't be surprised if you are shocked to hear some strange gabbering only to discover that its you. :) Have fun, take care and feel the essence.

One more... will I be okay sitting in a chair without arms? Or might I fall over and hurt myself?

Butterflies! 8( 8o ;)

^I'd suggest smoking on the edge of your bed, and then impregnating your mind with the idea that you will lie down immeditaely- it usually works. I've usually been able to maintain some semblance of control for at least 20-30 seconds whilst holding the DMT in- lie down, focus inwards- release and whammo!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about a breakthrough. Next, we'll be forcing you to breakthrough on salvia.

As to butterflies- you know how anxious a person I am, and DMT doessn't arouse any fear in me anymore. It is beauty and light. It reveals all. :)

Bliss

Xorkoth said:
One more... will I be okay sitting in a chair without arms? Or might I fall over and hurt myself?

Butterflies! 8( 8o ;)

I recommend lying down. I usually also sit up when smoking the spice then lay down after the 3rd hit and release. I also find that listening to music is better than nothing, it gives your mind something to do with the visuals, i find that the music can entirely set the mood for the trip even if you are unaware of it during the actual trip.

And... I got owned by the machine last night! 3 milky white hits, i lay down and BAM! wow. The trip was indescribable, amazing, love, beautiful. I would also have sex with DMT. Youkai is on to something there. I wound up laying in a little ball crying, laughing, sobbing, smiling after the trip was over. My open eye visuals were the same as the closed eye ones, which is somthing that has never happened to me. I <3 DMT.

I lay down with no music - I find music can be painful and or at least distracting at high doses of DMT -

I smoke a bowl of marijuana then with the ashes lay the DMT down - then I smoke that on the edge of the bed, then lay back as I have the last hit in -

Then I drift in the Sea---

No breaththrough last night (need a Hennessey bottle before I try again), but there was a wonderful clarity and cleansing. And instruction on breathing properly. And an immense sense of love for others.

<3

smoked some on top of caapi leaf last night. a friend was nice enough to suggest that I do so (often I get quite nervous...and found myself shaking) so I went outside and sat on a blanket while putting others on top of me. Did a little breath work/meditation and as soon as I broke through I felt 'I wish I could feel like this forever.'

I say smoke it outside...but I am also in the minority that finds some sort of comfort in the position I meditate in (sitting crosslegged)...almost as if it gives me power. I usually don't listen to music on a breakthrough, but have broken through at concerts before. Still, there is an intense array of strange sounds you hear it all filtered through, and it all starts to meld into ONE. If I hear a bird chirp, I feel like it is part of the effect of the substance...it's like melding into the 'god consciousness' or whatever (semantics really).

If it's telling you things, that means it wants to help and teach you...not everyone gets that. I may sound crazy, but if you weren't supposed to have this happen, you wouldn't be this far or have this much respect for it :)

p.s. wrapping a blanket over my head in such a way that I was able to use my arms to pull it closer/tighter around me was amazingly comforting!

Last edited:
Xorkoth said:
No breaththrough last night (need a Hennessey bottle before I try again), but there was a wonderful clarity and cleansing. And instruction on breathing properly. And an immense sense of love for others.

<3

Ehm, did you have "instruction on breathing properly. And an immense sense of love for others" or will you require "instruction on breathing properly. And an immense sense of love for others" prior to trying again?

It surely isn't to be taken lightly, at least I don't take it lightly.... too awe-inspiring is the experience, and too close the possibility that I might have some sort of fear. For this reason, indeed, I think that slow deep breathing + a great love+compassion for ALL others are essential if one is to come out of the experience truly untarnished or even 'positively evolved' . . . it is teh hardest thing to do, getting to know who and what we are. And to think we can really get there in a 10-minute blast into hyperspace is illusory if not outright preposterous. Although, yeah, it can provide a glimpse, an terrifying albeit beautiful (for what are the alternatives???) glimpse... <3

What's with the Hennessey bottle? That to do with smoking technique or the alcohol involved? I thought you don't like to drink. And anyway, alcohol cloudeth judgment... in my extensive experience with alcohol (18yrs and counting) any insight gained while drunk is fleeting and misguided. Because it conceals, it does not truly manifest... it softens the edges rather than sharpening the lens...

just smoke it out of a bowl, works for me - bongs are even better you can get mega hits of that good ole indole lovin

Ximot said:
What's with the Hennessey bottle? That to do with smoking technique or the alcohol involved? I thought you don't like to drink. And anyway, alcohol cloudeth judgment... in my extensive experience with alcohol (18yrs and counting) any insight gained while drunk is fleeting and misguided. Because it conceals, it does not truly manifest... it softens the edges rather than sharpening the lens...

^
Thats a comment about the Machine ;)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=302269

check it out there, all DMT smokers should have a machine. It will blow your mind, by far the best smoking device i have come across <3

I'm still struggling with the concept, but it looks very interesting. An excuse to try Hennessey, heck I better buy two bottles in case I screw up, and if I have to drink the alcohol first the odds of that increase significantly! =D

If someone could describe in detail the mechanics of this this thing that would be great. This is my understanding, please correct me if I'm wrong.

-First you put the DMT powder on the top of the steel wool and it doesn't fall through because the steel wool acts like a screen.

-Then you heat just enough so the DMT melts to the steel but doesn't vaporize.

-After that I assume you turn the bottle upside down so the DMT infused steel is at the bottom and the hole at the top.

-Hold the flame below the steel and the DMT should vaporize and rise to the top, wait for the bottle to fill up and inhale.

Am I missing anything? I hope these Henney same bottles are in Canada.

Yesterday I also came up with a good solution for getting DMT into the small hole in a meth-type glass pipe. Putting the DMT first in a double 00 capsule allows it to be guided in without spilling any, which has been a problem for me.

once you make it so the dmt+screen is pointed down you will inhale with the flame just far enough away from the dmt+screen so that it doesn't touch it. The hot air will pass through because of you breathing in and thus vaporization.

It's kinda like hitting a one-hitter for cannabis only without actually touching anything with the flame.

psood0nym said:
... I’m gripped in the coils of the DMT-steel-constrictor, its brilliant razor scales shredding me into bloody rivers of sensation, each following its own torturous course forever away from understanding or any bearing of coherent perception.

Wow! Quoted for awesomeness!

You mentioned the birthing process and birth trauma ... I always thought Stan Grof was a little whacky after reading his Freudian views on perinatal matrices and whatnot, but maybe there's a little more to it than I'm willing to believe. I've experienced the power of the death/rebirth cycle on psychedelics, but never anything like the actual physical process of birth.

Your report doesn't sound like some nebulous memory requiring the subjective rendering of a transpersonal therapist. Do you think there is actually some deep-seated personal memory (or proto-memory) of the actual birthing event? Or do you think there's an encoded archetypal memory that you were permitted to experience first hand?

I honestly can't imagine that the experience has anything to do with personal memory, since the brain of a neonate isn't adequately developed to record such a memory. Maybe the experience leaves an imprint of some kind, but I would never go to the lengths of Freudian interpretations. So then, what of an archetypal event? Is it possible that this experience was more than just a random dream-sequence-type event? I'm not sure what kind of answer I'm looking for here, but just wondering if you have any more thoughts on the matter.

Psood0nym said:
... wherein all self-reference and control has evaporated and I can hope for nothing but that these rhythms of my body will at some distant time carry me back to myself ...

I think that's the perfect explanation of a true K-hole experience ... reminds me of mine at least. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.