• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big and Dandy 5-MeO-MET Thread

I did my second trial of this, which was the last of the sample I had. I posted a double trip report in the TR forum, here it is:

While I love 5-meo-DMT as well as 4 ho met, I do not really enjoy the 5-meo-MET. The body load at 8mg was the worst I've ever had from any tryptamine. I was shaking/trembling for the majority of the experience as well as quite a bit of nausea and then obvious bloating of my GI. It was visual in a way, but I couldnt really enjoy them, cuz I just felt too shakey. My setting could have been better tho. It was in a very small bedroom w 2 other people. I did like the duration tho

While I love 5-meo-DMT as well as 4 ho met, I do not really enjoy the 5-meo-MET. The body load at 8mg was the worst I've ever had from any tryptamine. I was shaking/trembling for the majority of the experience as well as quite a bit of nausea and then obvious bloating of my GI. It was visual in a way, but I couldnt really enjoy them, cuz I just felt too shakey. My setting could have been better tho. It was in a very small bedroom w 2 other people. I did like the duration tho

What ROA did you use?

Oops, freebase in an oil burner. Total duration was about an hr. It hit just as quick as 5meodmt tho in a way more jankier and less smooth way. Peak was probably at the 20-30 minute area with a slow but steady decline. Dose was eyeballed, but minuscule, about the size of a match head, maybe a little bigger. What's crazy is me and person #2 both made it to a clear +++ and we had thought the amount we would just dip our toes in.

Powerful stuff.

What ROA did you use?

Yes it would work just fine. I haven't done it, but judging by other tryptamines, it should increase the potency by 1.5 to 2 times. However, IMO oral is better, as it lasts longer and seems a more full experience. Plus these tryptamines come on fast orally.

Today I had my second trial vaporizing 5-MeO-MET freebase (converted from the fumarate via sodium carbonate).

I placed a drop of gooey freebase about the size of a match head in my Glass Vapor Genie which I had stuffed with six screens.

I have little baby lungs, so it took me a few tokes over a few minutes before I started feeling effects.

There was a sensation of rising, and my whole body was vibrating. I closed my eyes expecting a DMT-style breakthrough, but I think I didn't take enough. Instead I got open-eye visual distortions, psychedelic ideation, and the urge to yawn, stretch and gurn. After about 10 minutes, I was able to get up and retrieve some socks, because my feet were suddenly cold.

The long tail of aftereffects lasted about half an hour and consisted of a pleasant body buzz and a feeling of lightness.

Overall it was enjoyable, but very harsh on the lungs. Next time I will attempt to plug the remaining fumarate.