• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-HO-DMT Thread

Lol i see why it ILLEGAL LOLZ
sprry for dplicate post mods but you cant edit on mobile phones......

I got it as a thank you from someone I did some kind of favor regarding some psychedelic he was looking for. Also got synthetic mesc and DOM from him i believe! That was years ago, he was already sort of retiring as a tripper back then iirc.

There was an underground japanese or chinese RC vendor years ago who offered all these kinds of rare ones, but he's been gone for a long time, I just missed my chance to order, and anyway I usually don't have the money to place interesting orders. Considering how poor I have been for many years (i get support though and am also pretty frugal so I can't complain about the luxury in general) it's probably ridiculous what I invested in my psychedelic collection over the years. One special opportunity at a time.

Sourcy stuff is not proper discussion material, but I figure there is a statute of limitations on shit that went on a decade ago.

Anyway, maybe they should start selling 1P-4-HO-DMT.

Going only on self-taught chemistry knowing, I'd guess it would work at least as well as 4-AcO-DMT.

I was lucky to be able to sample pure synthetic psilocin. It differs from mushrooms substantially. Very quick, very to the point. I had a pretty messy yet glorious ego death from plugging ~20mg. Wrote a TR about it.