View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or why not use the search engine here and check out the 2C-B vault on Erowid? 8)

cause maybe talkin to someone whos done it 1 on 1 is how it works for me okie dokie?

but if your all paranoid then forget it..

ive used erowid exstensivly. but people who know me like subdefy know how i am, during the conversation my questions start to flow better but dont worry about it, mods can delete this

I've taken 2C-B a dozen times, sometimes with MDMA. Ask your question...I will be happy to answer, unless you are paranoid. But don't be, we are usually nice guys and gals here.

audiostraw said:
cause maybe talkin to someone whos done it 1 on 1 is how it works for me okie dokie?

but if your all paranoid then forget it..

maybe if you're too lazy to click on a freakin' topic, i'm too lazy to fire up aim and talk to someone, particularly because their question(s) has already been answered.

Yeah I am a little scared of 2C-T-2/7 anyway cause of the deaths associated...

The increased stimulation is exactly why I wanna do the meth with it - I would like to trip in a social scene but last time found 2C-B to be too much of a 'sit-down' drug.

I'm sure I'll write a trip report of the night so look out for it.

Don't be afraid of 2C-T-7! It's one of the most uniformly euphoric drugs I've tried, and this is from a person who usually experiences discomfort and dysphoria for parts of trips. Just eat it at a proper dose, and you'll be safe. I enjoyed it just as much as MDMA, although in a somewhat different way. It was certainly more profound.

There was some pills with 2CB and Amphetamine around about 4-5 years ago, they had approx 6-10mg 2CB and about 5-10mg Amphetamine or so in them if I remember correctly, they were pretty nice. I would say as long as you take them at a similar time and don't say take the 2CB after being on the Amphetamine for a long time or take too much Amphetamine, then it would be quite nice.

made in taiwan said:
There was some pills with 2CB and Amphetamine around about 4-5 years ago, they had approx 6-10mg 2CB and about 5-10mg Amphetamine or so in them if I remember correctly, they were pretty nice. I would say as long as you take them at a similar time and don't say take the 2CB after being on the Amphetamine for a long time or take too much Amphetamine, then it would be quite nice.
I'm talking about slightly higher doses, but point taken :) It will be 26mgs of 2C-B and it will depend at what point I take the 2C-B as to how much amps will be in my system. It will most likely be about 1 or 2am that I eat the 2C-B in which case I will have consumed about 1 point (crystal) smoked and 1 point (goo) eaten.

Xorkoth said:
Don't be afraid of 2C-T-7! It's one of the most uniformly euphoric drugs I've tried, and this is from a person who usually experiences discomfort and dysphoria for parts of trips. Just eat it at a proper dose, and you'll be safe. I enjoyed it just as much as MDMA, although in a somewhat different way. It was certainly more profound.

This is in respect of concurrent administration of amphetamine though (& MAOI + amphetamine isn't generally a good idea)

Splatt said:
Just have the 2C-B. use the speed after the trip wears off (im assuming this is at an event) as you feel really sleepy after 5 or so hours of 2C-B.

2C-B for me was really stimulating. When walking I could feel my legs shaking a lot, giving that feeling like I'm about to collapse. And thats at 25mg.

Alot of people go on about their doses of 2c-b. I don't get it.. 25-30mg is more than enough, maybe people are getting impure products.
I found that on 2C-B I just wanted to sit down mostly, I watched a movie, listened to music, played the computer, and just sat and stared for a while... Hence why I'm gonna be doing amps before, during and after

Oh... my bad. Be afraid of 2C-T-7 in combination with amphetamines 8o

Ok well it went pretty average. I ended up smoking a whole point in about 10 mins before leaving, then about 3 hours later plugged the 2cb. It was too much, with the unfamiliar setting, not many people I knew, and the added bonus of there being some very sketchy people around (it wasn't just me, non-trippers agreed with me) - I just didn't have much fun. I didn't have a bad trip in the true sense of the phrase, but an anxious one. Couldn't really appreciate the music cause I was tripping too hard, couldn't really appreciate the trip cos the space was too enclosed. I ended up leaving early and headed off to an afterparty which was a lot more fun than the actual event in the end (and I didn't get even more fucked up either :) ). I think this will be the last time I smoke crystal meth though, just too scared of addiction to the stuff.

morninggloryseed said:
The phenethylamines do not lend themselves well to rapid administration...definitely take it orally.

Thanks for the info... Can you explain this statement in more detail? *Why* exactly are they bad to snort.... it seems quite popular.... I don't mind hard, rapid come-ups, at least with MDMA, but perhaps 2CB is very different?

2C-B hcl seems to dissolve fine in water...I disolved 100mg into 3 cups of water just the other day for easy administration..

How do I know if I have the HCL form, or is that just the standard form? I'm in the UK, I know "a cup" is a standard measure in the US, but roughly how many millilitres is that?

15-20mg should be a good first dose.
There is no cross tolerance btwn mdxx and 2c-b. In fact its quite popular to take 2c-b as you are coming down from mdma.

I dont how how you would tell if you have the HCL, it also comes as the HBr salt. I have encountered both and they are both quite common (as far as 2c-b being common goes).

Hey if I take MDMA with 2C-I when should I dose the MDMA?? What if my pill isn't MDMA and just some meth crap?? will it suck?

I wouldn't advise taking MDMA and 2C-I. The stimulation is waaaaaay to much. MDMA goes much nicer with 2C-B.

Would meth and 2C-I 'suck'? Yes it would.

I found that 10mg 2C-i with 70 mg MDMA go well after the 140mg MDMA ingested a few hours before start wearing off a little.

yea i dont think mdma and 2ci would go well together. the effects of the 2ci would greatly overpower the effects of the mdma.

quote from pihkal:
Many of the reports that have come in over the years have mentioned the combination of MDMA and 2C-B. The most successful reports have followed a program in which the two drugs are not used at the same time, nor even too closely spaced. It appears that the optimum time for the 2C-B is at, or just before, the final baseline recovery of the MDMA. It is as if the mental and emotional discoveries can be mobilized, and something done about them. This combination has several enthusiastic advocates in the psychotherapy world, and should be the basis of careful research when these materials become legal, and accepted by the medical community.
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal020.shtml

I'm sure it would be a much different experience taking the MDMA 2-3 hours beforehand vs. taking the 2C-B first.

I don't see how they could possibly be antagonisitic though. It's not like they have opposing pharmacology.

Status
Not open for further replies.