• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The best sport to watch when high

I mainly like tennis and cycling.
Sometimes I like to watch chess, poker too, I'm not a particularly good poker player but I understand what is happening and by now I can reason somewhat over the played lines.
I also like CS:GO (esports), a pretty deep game that allows for way different dynamics than real life sports, fast paced, stars shine, skill is obvious... imperfect information games are just a lot of fun, and this is hard to do in the real world, but the athletic aspect is sacrificed of course.

All are great to watch high, imo. You've got to be a nerd to enjoy this composition of games =D

oh so you understand it then....do you understand american baseball?
I understand it yeah, rules are extremely simple tbh

Haven't really watched baseball but looks reasonably straightforward when I have glanced

Now, Rugby..... there's a game with some odd rules and gameplay....I bet it's as shrouded in mystery for you lot as Am. "Football" is for us. I mean even the name is fucked - football it aint!

Australian Rules Football....now that's a game i have no clue whats going

5TAAh4.gif

it used to be on ESPN at like 3am and i'd watch it after coming home from being out, half in the bag.....those refs cracked me up

I recommend you all get very baked and get into some Irish Hurling,

Like a cross between Hockey, football, rugby and genocide, must be one of the most mental sports on earth

I like to get stoned a lot and I like basically all sports. So all of them? My wife hates me.

@Mr. Krinkle This is the cricket pitch at Assinaboine Park. About 1km from where I lived. Guarantee that this photo was from a Sunday. It was closer than a community hockey rink/small football/track field. When I was watching it live like this, I didn’t understand it. When I subscribed to the cricket channel (there is such a thing) and was watching it every day I got to know it just a little bit.

I like the oddities of cricket compared to other sports in that it can be indefinite.

Nn5W63vl.jpg

Tom