the best of the best of the best

Ive only had a couple of types so far. Im "new" to the E scene.
Had a Rolex, hit me in like 25 min but lasted no more then like 35 mins. Pretty weak if i say so myself...

I had pink crowns about 3 or 4 months ago in gainsville. i ate three doves that night, end of the night i get this crown for cheep as hell. BLEW THE FU#K UP. it was like i had never eaten the other pills.

Best--Unnamed white pill with a score from Orlando back in '96. I'm almost positive it was MDA and MDMA in the same pill.
Worst--"Tombstones" back in '97...bleh bleh bleh!!! They may have been the first dextromethorophan pills; itchy skin, mind-fucked, I would of given the guy my money just to have him tell me they were shit. The buzz was one of the worst experiences of my life. You think I would of been warned by the NAME of the pills...

Best : Abricot ( I dunno how do you call it in english...it's a kind of fruit...). Here it's now the BEST E that you can find , Green E ( without any sign ), Grey Pill ( without any sign too ), Pink RR, and Pink Star.
Worst : Brown dove ( FAKE )
A+

Kicked ass:
Green Elephant end of 97
CNN end of 98
Mitsubishi
Average:
OD (what a name!) sometime in 96
Pink Nikes (they almost make it into the best) Sometime this year, a few months ago.
Mitsubishi
Sucked ass:
Mini Whites, WTF were those things. We called them beginners E's. Sometime in 98.
Mitsubishi
But mostly I've only had kick ass rolls because I generally buy only after hearing some news from someone I trust.
Only times I haven't have been with CNN, crappy Mits' and mini whites.

The worst roll I haver ever had was in Steven's Point at a rave and all I could find were sugar smacks. I HATE SMACKY ROLLS! All I could do was sit there, it sucked. 007's however, kicked mega ass because they were speedy and let me dance all night and still roll hard.

I prefer a pill that is speedy and has a long roll.
Best- D&G's, Brown Diamonds(just came out)
Worst- All Stars(too melo, weak)
------------------
Unity & Life

hi...
even though im not a really big pro at this pill stuff
id have to say that White Supermans were the shittest for a come down as it lasted days and affected my friends in a really bad way
NEVER take them...despite the good peak it doesnt compensate for the sickness you feel after...

best : sunshine, chinese loves, warner brothers, mercedes, x-files, superman, crown triple stacks, playboys.
worst ; blue triangle, white diamonds, lemon drops, ferreri, volkswagon, double stack mitsubishi
white elephants are ok if take alot 3-4 beans.
whos going to get freaky 4

Best:
Green RN's from March 99 (Speed)
4-U from March 99 (love)
Dolce & Gabbana from April 99 (sex)
Supermans(Shut the F up and dance)
Double stacked Rolex (5 point) crown
(wuhhh?)
Hitlers (I swear to GOD! I was reluctant
to eat a swazstika but boy did I
overlook that after a minute!)
Old school HUGE dove from 96 (don't
remember much...way befire I starter
rolling alot)
Wafer with line down the middle...TOo
big to swallow, you crack it in half.
Like alkaseltzer only dirtier
looking..fall apart in your mouth..yum
Anyone remember from old bluelight?

BEST: COOKIE CRISPS,real smacky but the best roll Ive had in years! Spades are pretty bomb too.Also a more brown than white pill with what looked like grapes, or 5 circles connected...
WORST: Ying Yangs, new mits, apples, light bulbs, and white clovers,there are too many to list. Ive rolled more than definitely 100 timesand COOKIE CRISPS ARE the way to go!!!!!!!!

MikeyD - i swear you are the onlY other person in the world that has done a 4U or something. no one talks abotu these !!! =P

Best = Y2K's, Superman's, And Panama Jack's Worst = All the bad pills like Cloud 9's. That had to be the worst pill I ever took, thats probebly because it wasn't even "E" it was DMX. (all the fake "E" sucks) Whats up CT!

best-open winged doves, blue and white caps, old buddahs, old blue lips
worst-yellow prince signs, shells, endless fake caps of bathtub crank and baby laxatives

Best=Green CK's now
Superman's and Batman's this summer at Woodstock!
Worst=White Crown's and red pill with an arrow on it.

Best=Green CK's now
Superman's and Batman's this summer at Woodstock!
Worst=White Crown's and red pill with an arrow on it.