• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Best most Effective way to smoke Marijuana

Nicotine is one of the deadliest and most addicting drugs. And it barely gets you a buzz. Thats pretty gay.

Duffer you can't really say that .

Nicotine with no tolerance gives me a nice buzz . Makes me feel like I've just had a dew cups of coffee without the shakes and negative things short term.

But still nicotine is a horrible, unhealthy habit to start .

^ Takes the fun out of smoking. And tastes like ass (burnt sunflower seeds? thats the closest I can think of). My two cents.

Gravs really aren't my thing unless I'm trying to cough up a lung and then be too high to function.

Makes me feel like I've just had a dew cups of coffee without the shakes and negative things short term.

Oh that's a good reason to use the deadliest drug of all time. If you don't give a shit about your body or your life then might as well do some H or crack and make it worth it.

iloveyouall-just roll a joint with the Bambu papers. I used to use those, rizlas, and zig zags.

If you have access to metal knives and a hot stove and a soda bottle you could try hot knifing but I've never done this as it seemed pointless when I could just roll a joint or smoke a bowl/bong or smoke out of a one hitter/bat.

Just save up and get a vaporizer you'll get super high and you'll be able to conserve your stash and save your lungs in the process.

Oh that's a good reason to use the deadliest drug of all time. If you don't give a shit about your body or your life then might as well do some H or crack and make it worth it.

Ok H isn't anywhere near as deadly as nicotine.

H in it's pure form is pretty safe apart from addiction.

Ciggaretes and nicotine smoked builds addiction over time + way more negative physical effects like lung cancer , etc

Geez, nicotine is realtively safe; its the other chemicals in industrial tobacco that kill you.

Nothing you inhale as smoke- damiana included- is "good" for you. Some are just 'less bad'.

^Cayenne pepper, citric acid, and some fish oils are insecticidal too... so your point is?

They aren't effective pesticides though . I've used them on my lawn an they are shite .

Nicotine is bad for you , end of ....

Be a real man and impress your friends, stuff a bit of weed in your nose and light it.

hahaha YES.

make a gravity bong. one of my friends made one out of a small soda bottle (16 oz?) & and a venti starbucks cold cup.

apples are always fun too. and you can eat the evidence later? lol

comparing nicotine and heroin is batshitcrazy. Your not going to overdose on nicotine any time soon unless you try. I know that pure h is much much safer than street h but only to those who can properly measure and apply dosages. having a correct "Cutting" material and a known potency is very important to your above statement. The variables involved with processing and application of said drugs is mammoth. in short, nicotine is not the devil, people die of chronic usage Not overdose. im baffled as to whats been posted above lol. and as sega said lots of good herbs can be used as spin. the less material you need to burn the better, pure is the only way for me.

^^I'd actually argue that nicotine is more harmful than heroin in terms of toxicity.

"7.2.1.1 Adults
The mean lethal dose has been estimated to be 30
to 60 mg (0.5-1.0 mg/kg) (Gosselin, 1988).
7.2.1.2 Children
The lethal dose is considered to be about 10 mg
of nicotine (Arena, 1974)."

Keep in mind that those numbers are for people with no previous exposure, but yeah.. pretty crazy estimates.

http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/nicotine.htm#PartTitle:7. TOXICOLOGY

Check it out.

I dont have a bong, and i dont have a pipe, i do however have bambu paper.
What would be the best way to smoke weed in my case.???

Purchase a metal 'one-hitter' pipe, also referred to as a 'batt(ie/y)' It's the size of a standard cigarette.

You use about a pinky-nail's worth of cannabis and get blazed %) it's also extremely portable, concealable, durable, [...].

^^I'd actually argue that nicotine is more harmful than heroin in terms of toxicity.

"7.2.1.1 Adults
The mean lethal dose has been estimated to be 30
to 60 mg (0.5-1.0 mg/kg) (Gosselin, 1988).
7.2.1.2 Children
The lethal dose is considered to be about 10 mg
of nicotine (Arena, 1974)."

Keep in mind that those numbers are for people with no previous exposure, but yeah.. pretty crazy estimates.

http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/nicotine.htm#PartTitle:7. TOXICOLOGY

Check it out.

those are lethal dose estimates based on pure chemicals and have little to do with any real life harm caused by said chemicals. how is it applied and how is it broken down is the important issue . if people were to IV nicotine then youd be correct. but this is not the case. raw lab numbers arent drug comparison guides. 8)

lemme throw this in the ring: the oldest person of all recorded history smoked into her 110's. the second oldest person of all time started smoking when he was around 70.

anywho, my $0.02

other choices and habits such as diet, exercise, and emotional well being contribute immensely to one longevity and life expectancy. using tobacco doesn't mean you will have lung cancer, it just puts you at a much higher risk. i knew smokers who lived a beyond the average life expectancy

ex: i live in the Deep American South, and i couldn't begin to tell you how many obese smokers order food from McDonalds, with a half gallon of soda in tow, and sit on their asses all day. I could go on a huge rant right now, but I won't.

----------------------------------------------
but yeah man, the most effective way to smoke would be the gravity bong. homemade water bottle bongs are a messy pain in the ass anyways.

Personally, i'd just stick to rolling joints.

those are lethal dose estimates based on pure chemicals and have little to do with any real life harm caused by said chemicals. how is it applied and how is it broken down is the important issue . if people were to IV nicotine then youd be correct. but this is not the case. raw lab numbers arent drug comparison guides. 8)

When I say things like " in terms of toxicity" then I don't see how you can roll your eyes at the comparison.

Pure nicotine is more harmful on your body than pure heroin is. That's all I was getting at. I'm sticking to it, and no, those numbers aren't what led me to the conclusion. :p

[EDIT: Took out a prediction. Self-fulfilling (or dispelling) prophecies are no fun.]

Last edited:
if you have a little bit of tobacco in your ocasional joints there will be no negative long term affects from the tobacco, although you might end up with a sore stoamch, andanxiety