• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Best most Effective way to smoke Marijuana

iloveyouall

Bluelighter
I dont have a bong, and i dont have a pipe, i do however have bambu paper.
What would be the best way to smoke weed in my case.???

look up gravity bong on google

A gravity bong is certainly more efficient, but not necessarily for everyone or every situation.

You could mix some tobacco in with your weed, and roll that up in your papers and the weed will go further. Start with a 70/30 weed/tobacco mix and see how that works for you. This is probably a more enjoyable option.

Uuum, the bong!?

It is the pot forum i suppose... 8)

"I don't have a bong" ~OP ;)

And it depends. If you aren't a chronic pot smoker and don't care about getting the absolute most possible out of your weed then just use the papers. Joints are awesome. But if you want to be as conservative as possible, go with making a gravity bong as mentioned above.

If you don't have any option other than joints, then that seems a rather obvious answer. Gravity bongs can be easily made and are efficient, but I personally don't like them. There's tons of easy ways to craft makeshift bongs and pipes from anything from Coke bottles to apples or carrots, and there's plenty of instructions all over the net.

You could mix some tobacco in with your weed, and roll that up in your papers and the weed will go further. Start with a 70/30 weed/tobacco mix and see how that works for you. This is probably a more enjoyable option.

for the sake of HARM REDUCTION
i am going to ask you not to promote such a deadly drug as tobacco.
there are plenty of good rolling substitutes to bulk up joints.
damiana is a good one, and its really good for you.

OP, your thread makes no sense, just get a bong and stop being a silly fud.

"hey guize whuts teh most efficient way to smoke in a totally non-efficient way?!

Yeah I have to second staying away from tobacco. It is a far greater evil than most illegal drugs, and it's really not worth getting addicted to just to conserve a bit of weed.

Why not just buy a cheap bong? You can get a small basic one for 15$. Or you could make one for less. Or a cheap pipe. All much more efficient than joints, not to mention smoother/better.

HAHA! I swear it said DO have a bong. Hilarious. Let me rethink...

Why do you have weed but no pipes or bongs? How do you usually smoke your weed? Man, if you're desperate make a tinner! haha, No but seriously - gravity bongs were mentioned. Always a good/crazy choice ;)

All you need is a bucket, a bottle, and preferably a ratchpiece. Then you've got what you need to make a grav. That's the most efficient way to get high, one hot and you're instantly baked.

^ Takes the fun out of smoking. And tastes like ass (burnt sunflower seeds? thats the closest I can think of). My two cents.

GB or waterfall. NOBODY doesnt have access to a hose/sink and a bottle and a socket (that goes into the bottle cap) or even a bit of foil (for the waterfall. GBs are nice but i like waterfalls better. waterfalls dont have water to spill, you empty into a sink. and theres really no skill required, you let the water drain out lulz..

a very effective way to smoke cannabis efficiently is to, first, vaporize it, then hit the remains out of a waterfall, gb, or bong (with a screen).

Be a real man and impress your friends, stuff a bit of weed in your nose and light it.