• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Best most Effective way to smoke Marijuana

Vaporizer, of course. Not only the most effective, but the least harmful.

Don't blame cannabis, blame combustion!

Seriously don't mix tabacoo in your weed, thats some euro weird shit. A gravity bong is the best, it conserves, weed, takes one or two hits to get high. Only problem is its hard to hide, cause i use a pitcher of water, and a 2 litre.

Also put ping pong ball in grav to stop from sucking up alot of water(good for newbies)

Vaporizer, of course. Not only the most effective, but the least harmful.

Don't blame cannabis, blame combustion!

Vaporizer FTW.

When I first got high from a vaporizer it lasted a very long time at about 7 hours and I was amazed by it. I asked a friend how this happened from just a tiny amount of herb that was not even new or fresh. He said that it was because I was getting way more THC that's normally destroyed when you smoke herb.

Vaporizer FTW.

When I first got high from a vaporizer it lasted a very long time at about 7 hours and I was amazed by it. I asked a friend how this happened from just a tiny amount of herb that was not even new or fresh. He said that it was because I was getting way more THC that's normally destroyed when you smoke herb.

For those interested try vaporbros. Works well. Lifetime warranty. 250$

My vote goes for hot knives!
Heat up a few butter knives with a stove till they are red hot
Touch one knife to a tiny nug of weed, then press it between the 2 knives and suck up all the smoke that comes out. hold it in till you almost black out and you'll be baked off your ass

this anti-cigarette bullshit is pretty annoying. go find a TRUTH! forum or any of that other anti-smoking nonsense

lemme throw this in the ring: the oldest person of all recorded history smoked into her 110's. the second oldest person of all time started smoking when he was around 70.

anywho, my $0.02

other choices and habits such as diet, exercise, and emotional well being contribute immensely to one longevity and life expectancy. using tobacco doesn't mean you will have lung cancer, it just puts you at a much higher risk. i knew smokers who lived a beyond the average life expectancy

ex: i live in the Deep American South, and i couldn't begin to tell you how many obese smokers order food from McDonalds, with a half gallon of soda in tow, and sit on their asses all day. I could go on a huge rant right now, but I won't.

----------------------------------------------
but yeah man, the most effective way to smoke would be the gravity bong. homemade water bottle bongs are a messy pain in the ass anyways.

Personally, i'd just stick to rolling joints.

Yeah some people have something in them that keeps there bodies cancer free most don't.
I prefer not to roll that kind of dice.

Nicotine is very addicting and enslaves you at $6+ bucks a pack fuck that, that's $180 bucks a mo I'd rather spend that on Pot

at least pot dont make you have to smoke a joint every hr like tobaco does for most folks.

I think a 1 to 4 hit glass pipe works best for pot even a vaperizer is nice. I use to use a proto pipie for many years.

A gravity bong is certainly more efficient, but not necessarily for everyone or every situation.

You could mix some tobacco in with your weed, and roll that up in your papers and the weed will go further. Start with a 70/30 weed/tobacco mix and see how that works for you. This is probably a more enjoyable option.

you say a gravity bong is not for everyone and then suggest he use tobacco? are you retarded??

Ok H isn't anywhere near as deadly as nicotine.

H in it's pure form is pretty safe apart from addiction.

Ciggaretes and nicotine smoked builds addiction over time + way more negative physical effects like lung cancer , etc

i smoke cigs and weed, and it never hurt my body as much as my heroin addiction.
ad as far as addictive qualities,
shoot heroin for 3 dys straight and it wil be a mirical if you can stop
ciggs on the other hand, you can smoke on and off ,if you want it that way

Ok H isn't anywhere near as deadly as nicotine.

H in it's pure form is pretty safe apart from addiction.

Ciggaretes and nicotine smoked builds addiction over time + way more negative physical effects like lung cancer , etc

i smoke cigs and weed, and it never hurt my body as much as my heroin addiction.
ad as far as addictive qualities,
shoot heroin for 3 dys straight and it wil be a mirical if you can stop
ciggs on the other hand, you can smoke on and off ,if you want it that way
and as for deadly. ..im 22 and have watched more people die from heroin than i care to count. and it wasnt from second handsmoke or a filterless Camle

A gravity or waterfall bong is the most efficient way followed by bongs, followed by bowls, followed by joints or blunts. This obviously doesn't include vapes. Joints and blunts burn out while they are not being smoked. To make a waterfall bong, put a hole in the bottom of a bottle, and put a socket in the cap. Load the socket with "dry herb" and load up the bottle with water. The herb will cash itself for an essential 100% efficiency.

A gravity or waterfall bong is the most efficient way followed by bongs, followed by bowls, followed by joints or blunts. This obviously doesn't include vapes. Joints and blunts burn out while they are not being smoked. To make a waterfall bong, put a hole in the bottom of a bottle, and put a socket in the cap. Load the socket with "dry herb" and load up the bottle with water. The herb will cash itself for an essential 100% efficiency.

Ah! Brings back memories! We used to call them bucket bongs in the UK. Every stoner always had/has a mate who is able to smoke in their bedroom right? Our particular friend always had a huge bucket of water and a three litre bottle of coke in there. Trouble was, he wasn't the tidiest guy in the world. I swear that water wasn't changed for months at a time! In fact, IIRC, he only changed it when one of our friends vomited immediately after taking the whole 3 litres in one hit.
The thing I really remember about doing buckets was the sheer volume of smoke; taking in all three litres and then exhaling an absolute fog of smoke. And yes, it absolutely toasted you!

A pipe with a small furnace will go a long way in conserving your stash for further uses. A small ball of hash/pinch of weed (75/100mg really, maybe even 50mg) is all is takes to quickly get quite high. Joints/spliffs waste a lot of hash/plant material (more like 250/300mg) but are indeed so good. Ymmv of course but those are standard doses, give or take.

There is no best way to smoke, you do whichever you like, in my case I like all 3 ways you listed above, but my favorite is a bong, so I use that.