• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus Social nudie thread (definitely NSFW)

aliencd51.jpg

up all night said:
I hate to tell you this leecie but usually when a man shows a woman his penis we are so awestruck we want to have sex with them straight away. If you don't realise this there's a good possiblity you're a lesbian.

hahah the penis is the ugliest and most comic part of a man's body. amen.

hmm .... but at least the elbow is accepted as not that attractive - the way men "present" thier penis prior to sex .... you would think they expected you to worship is haha but it looks so funny i just end up laughing!!! =D

Lounge nudies > AusSoc nudies

(just because y'all don't supply enough pictures!!! I wanna see some zephyr ;))

^ oh Amy, I would oblige but my size AAAAAAAAAAAA girls belong in the lounge...here its like undressing in front of your parents for some reason.:eek: Feel free to show yours though. :)

^ Is that yours?

In following on from the penis conversation: Some penis' are hot, but not all.

Ahhhh!!!

Whats the deal with all these damn penis pictures. :D

I dont find penises attractive on their own (and i am bi)

But thats besides the point. I think what is attached to the penis (the rest of the body) is way more interesting then this. The face, the body, the arms, the legs behind the penis give us the whole picture. Penis pictures are spiritually dead im sorry to say. :(

^ My penis is spiritually dead?!?

*To penis: shhh, its ok, dont listen to the bad man

:(

:p:p somehow i dont think keej wants anyone to know how big my nips are. but they arent all that big, esp in relation to the heaving masses that reside behind them.

Well I did my best :\ A vague description of bewbs is the most (female) action this thread has had so far.

nickyj said:
Well I did my best :\ A vague description of bewbs is the most (female) action this thread has had so far.

ah, so you must have missed my arse photo then nickyj? ;):p