• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus Social nudie thread (definitely NSFW)

You're telling me I read through 8 and a bit pages of a thread which I thought might contain at least a bit of goodness to see a backshot with no lighting, 7 cocks and half a boob?

What the fuck man. What. The. Fuck.

Give me my 5 mins of life back. [or more women posting pictures, either will suffice]

Want to know what's funny? When Shorza shows off his photoshop skills and carefully removes my penis and balls pixel by pixel. What's the matter man, they not working you hard enough behind the bar? You've got way too much time on your hands not to mention questionable suxuality if you like looking at cock for so long and touching it with your cursor... you used the hand icon, didn't you? Didn't you!

What a bizzare thread.

I love how the internet has given people the option to expose their bits but not there faces to those they do and don't know.

God damn i hate you BBG!!

..and i did quite enjoy playing around with your penis.

princess_kitti said:
hmm .... but at least the elbow is accepted as not that attractive - the way men "present" thier penis prior to sex .... you would think they expected you to worship is haha but it looks so funny i just end up laughing!!! =D

You laugh ? How has that been working for you so far ?

This post illustrates a good point. Guys want you to worship their penises. Start, and you'll have a lot more luck with the opposite sex.

nickthecheese said:
You're telling me I read through 8 and a bit pages of a thread which I thought might contain at least a bit of goodness to see a backshot with no lighting, 7 cocks and half a boob?

What the fuck man. What. The. Fuck.

Give me my 5 mins of life back. [or more women posting pictures, either will suffice]
See, this is why you should visit the lounge. We rock the titty pics hardcore!!! ;) [/shameless self-promotion]

LOL!

^ Shouldn't you have a personal assistant to do all your promotion for you? ;)

BTW, where's the god damn T & A?! :X :D

Fine fine fine.... ;)

I come bearing a peace offering from the Americans:

55407NSFW_1.jpg

What is ours, is yours. Especially the T&A. But don't get me wrong, we expect a little sumthin sumthin in return! :D

If I had a body like that I'd post it on the net too!!

mmmm, sexy....

^^ You got my hopes up for nothing. :(
Red x's aren't nearly as appealing as an SLM boobie.

(psst, it might be the filename. boobiel6tl.th.jpg take away the 'th' maybe, idk, I just wanna see some boob!) ;)

I'm trying goddamnit!! I uploaded it to BL gallery, it didn't show up (even though it said "approved", and I have approval power so I checked it :X ) then I tried image shack and typed in the exact address and checked twice so fuckin' hell..... it appears my boob just isn't destined to make an appearance!