• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus Social nudie thread (definitely NSFW)

crazy_lil_1 said:
l_2a4d0cd6d2a3e48a6f4f2212fc232803.jpg

Look at how beautiful those tits are!

<3 =D

I don't say this often, but miss c_l_1, you have fabulous boobs and they're welcome here anytime.

:D

gher said:
Do you wear denim shorts in the shower?

I suppose while I'm here, I'll contribute as well. I'm not sure if I posted this one up in the tattoo thread.
P2080013b.jpg

God damn your hot.

Nice ink n3ophy7e! It reminds me of old school designs I have seen in magazine from the 20's and 30's :)

Hehe not a bad thing. I tried to find the magazine I was reading about vintage tattoos in, but couldnt find it.

It just reminds me of that, thats all :)

n3ophy7e said:

There is something about flowers and thorns or barbed wire etc when mixed together on the female body........awesome.

n3ophy7e said:

Thats a nice tatt. I've always liked shoulder tatts, if that had been somewhere else it wouldn't look nearly as good.

Which reminds me, i need to find a god damned design i like, ive always said i wanted a tattoo on my shoulder but im not going to put some crap on that i'll dislike in 2 years.

I've been told not to rush it, so ill wait and hope that something pops up that i really like.

%)

I won't quote it coz it's been quoted so much already, but you know what I think of that pic n3o! And you have beautiful skin too.

yeah thats a top tattoo n3o. ill probably scope out that inner vision place when i find my next design.

Yay thanks guys!! <3

Modulus said:
I've been told not to rush it, so ill wait and hope that something pops up that i really like.

%)
Yeah wait til you're 100% sure about what you want to get. I was researching/designing the rose tatt for years before I got it done!