• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus Social nudie thread (definitely NSFW)

are you holding up a mirror? is that the reflection of your partner?

dude, no wonder your dong is red......it's beard rash ;)

filenet said:
are you holding up a mirror? is that the reflection of your partner?

dude, no wonder your dong is red......it's beard rash ;)

Yeah, you can imagine the mess I made in her beard.

i was naked behind this, wd's really bring the happiness in me. as naked as im gettin atm
sick.jpg

^^ He looks extra stoned to me. I havn't smoked since Feburary . Exams finish next week and i'm looking forward to lying around in my pajamas for 3 weeks smoking heaps of weed!

endlesseulogy said:
^^ He looks extra stoned to me. I havn't smoked since Feburary . Exams finish next week and i'm looking forward to lying around in my pajamas for 3 weeks smoking heaps of weed!
Omg, that is my dream holiday. Just bumming around doing absolutely nothing for a couple of weeks, getting stoned, watching South Park and Family Guy and eating packet after packet of Tim Tams.

*Sigh* I do miss my stoner days but having motivation to accomplish things in life is something that I can't do without.

Scoobymoo said:
Don't know wot yr on dude, but can i have some?

S.

nuh, i think you woulda passed. i was going through benzo withdrawals and had a real bad head cold ha.

still want some?

and yer i think i was a little stoned

ch0psy said:
haha how the fuck am I meant to stay friends with someone who has that much fake tan on their face? You're breaking my heart, chops. =D

And if it's not fake tan then uh, get a new sun.

You know you're hardly the one who should go criticising people on their fake tanning techniques. At least his is evenly applied.

Fixed now! and with a new pic too! hooray!

please be gentle! Been a while since my girls have seen the light of day.. or any attention!
NSFW:
Picture-192.jpg

If i wasnt so mega unhappy with my body right now I would throw a photo up but im not happy :\

Samandhi and ultraviolence (possibly ultraviolent...cant remember) they get my props for sexy female photos :) HOT!! <3 I love the soft sexy side of them.

Okay, I'm only posting this because absolutely no-one I know is on BL (except [eK], and he told me to do it hehe)

Me and my pussy....cat:
me_toby.jpg

Eeeek I can't believe I'm actually posting this!!

Last edited: